Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about trading like a PRO crypto currency trader?  (Read 1392 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

If you want to trade like a pro in cryptocurrency markets then you should master the basic fundamentals like being a good analyst in information and also in the chart or reading the chart because that will serve as your way of determining the good movement in trading and that is why the professional traders are still good since then because they know the basic fundamental.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Covesting (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Bringing copy-trading to the cryptocurrency market

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:29:29 PM

If you want to trade like a pro in cryptocurrency markets then you should master the basic fundamentals like being a good analyst in information and also in the chart or reading the chart because that will serve as your way of determining the good movement in trading and that is why the professional traders are still good since then because they know the basic fundamental.
Actually, we attract only professionals with great experience not only in crypto markets but stocks, futures and options markets as well, soon we are going to realise MVP version of the platform and trading floor (social network) where traders and investors can discuss fundamentals and TA from charts of Cryptocurrencies.

Licensed DLT services provider and trading software development company. Check out Covesting Module on PrimeXBT Trading Platform!
Covesting (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:33:19 PM

I remember that CoinDash were trying to make smething like that not so long ago. Their tokens pumped a bit and now  everything is quiet. Anyway there was no breakthrough.
Copy trading in altcoins seems like an easy way to scam people: you are buying a shitcoin, people see it and repeat the deal and then when the shitcoin is dumped you drop it on them. Maybe someone will be lucky enough to get some profit.

First of all our platform will concentrate on BTC and ETH and some really liquid altcoins, that can't be pumped just by one trader and harm common user-investors, please look at eToro, do they have that problem? no! Our platform will give great mutual beneficial opportunities and for investors and for traders

Licensed DLT services provider and trading software development company. Check out Covesting Module on PrimeXBT Trading Platform!
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:30:55 PM

I think it's just better to invest in some kind of crypto fund with huge range of instruments in that and of course bitcoin. The market in uptrend last 8-10 years.
Covesting (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:32:14 PM

I think it's just better to invest in some kind of crypto fund with huge range of instruments in that and of course bitcoin. The market in uptrend last 8-10 years.
The fund is not so good as security and safety of investor's funds not guaranteed. Covesting gives an opportunity for transparency and safety investments for common users

Alexbit2017

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:52:50 PM

What's Covesting?
It's the first copy-trading platform with mutual benefit for traders and investors.
a ceйчac oнa кaк ceбя пoкaзывaeт?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:21:15 PM

Cryptofund will not provide security of collected funds. What Covesting offers is good for transparency, securitisation and opportunity to diversify your investments.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:48:37 PM

Such community will be wonderful and connecting to professionals is the best way to make money in this industry. Trading should be done with a combining effort of the expects in other to really trade with precision and  profitability. I have seen that trading is a game that we have to practice for long time before you can became a professional in it but you can learned how to trade professionally by just becoming friends to professionals
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:35:00 AM

Can several advisors use the funds of one investor at the same time?
Covesting (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:20:27 AM

Can several advisors use the funds of one investor at the same time?
it's not about advisors, it's traders do their work with their own capital, but investors have an opportunity to copy their trades, and if it was a profitable trade, they share from 18 to 25% of the profit generated

zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:40:32 AM

when I open the yotube and see how many of these professional traders that have been divorced during the last fall especially, give instructions on shit coins, then I begin to feel nauseous. But honestly, I did not really understand the essence of the topic? Do you want to become a trader?
Covesting (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

when I open the yotube and see how many of these professional traders that have been divorced during the last fall especially, give instructions on shit coins, then I begin to feel nauseous. But honestly, I did not really understand the essence of the topic? Do you want to become a trader?
We built the platform for copy-trading, professional traders do their job and common investors can copy their trades for profit sharing

Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:52:01 PM

In my past, i was working with the prop-trading company as a trader, but markets become very calm (almost no volatility at all), HFT and bots nearly destroyed all opportunities for common traders to make money. Now I trade only in crypto markets, but the idea of prop-trading in crypto seems very perspective. Not so many traders have sufficient deposits for low-risk trading, so the ability to attract investors money for increasing leverage would be perfect for profitable traders.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:22:23 PM

Dear BTT community,

Imagine a venue where you could follow top crypto currency traders from around the world and profit together with them. You would be able to see previous performance of each separate trader, evaluate risk ratios and read reviews. Everything would be transparent and intuitive. Instead of analyzing the markets, you would have an easy job of analyzing the performance of real asset managers, and "hire" the one matching your risk appetite and profit goals.
You would literally have a place with combined wisdom and experience of hundreds of professional crypto currency traders at your disposal.
Hows' that sound? Would you be interested in becoming a part of such community?

In other words just comparing one person with another which ultimately leads to ego deep down a person's heart and jealousy starts to make things worse and then the person starts thinking bad about the other.
A venue for traders to come and showcase already exists not in a physical area sort of thing but technically it exists and it is nothing but bitcointalk.org and various telegram groups and reddit. 
So yeah, this is it. It already exists and there is no such need for a physical existence for such a platform right now.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bmichael05

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:28:19 PM

Its an old song.  Ofcourse i can add it in my portfolio as investment. But this should be long-term profitable trading, we can check it after few months...

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Covesting (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:57:04 AM

Dear BTT community,

Imagine a venue where you could follow top crypto currency traders from around the world and profit together with them. You would be able to see previous performance of each separate trader, evaluate risk ratios and read reviews. Everything would be transparent and intuitive. Instead of analyzing the markets, you would have an easy job of analyzing the performance of real asset managers, and "hire" the one matching your risk appetite and profit goals.
You would literally have a place with combined wisdom and experience of hundreds of professional crypto currency traders at your disposal.
Hows' that sound? Would you be interested in becoming a part of such community?

In other words just comparing one person with another which ultimately leads to ego deep down a person's heart and jealousy starts to make things worse and then the person starts thinking bad about the other.
A venue for traders to come and showcase already exists not in a physical area sort of thing but technically it exists and it is nothing but bitcointalk.org and various telegram groups and reddit. 
So yeah, this is it. It already exists and there is no such need for a physical existence for such a platform right now.

BTT, Reddit and other portals are just for information sharing and discussions, Covesting will provide service for copy-trading in automatic regime, as common investor chooses trader wich prefers him better

donnistarkus78

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:54:03 PM

Do you already have a platform, where I can participate as a trader? Roll Eyes
Covesting (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:14:16 PM

Do you already have a platform, where I can participate as a trader? Roll Eyes

Very soon we are going to launch MVP version of the platform (approx 20th November)

CryptoTraderFun

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

Is it possible to trade altcoins there or only BTC?
Covesting (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

altcoins and BTC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: