Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67236 times)
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:51:37 AM

SophiaTX can help to ‘track and trace’ the authenticity of medicines and pharmaceutical products which amount to 10-15% of counterfeits,This is really an ideal project, but it seems like there are similar projects that have been successfully applied

Well competition is always good for the market. Even if there are some similar projects, it does not mean there is no room for one more. Especially if this one is maybe better then the other ones.

Yes, competition can be good for the market but it could also be hard for SophiaTx to gain a foodhold when the competitors are already well-established.

About which competitors are we talking? Can you give us names of similar projects?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:54:12 AM

Parternship with a pharmaceutical transportation company is very nice, this project is not only legit but already has building real world partenrships

i am curious at how many more are they going to be partnered with in the upcoming time Smiley
This project is starting to looks very tempting to invest. This could be very good ICO to invest Grin

I already bought some Decent, I really hope it moons before the TGE so I can put half in it and the other half to take profits

@SophiaTX, regarding this, I filled the form and I received a confirmation via email that I can partecipare in the TGE,  but I only entered an ETH address. I think I will be recognized by entering the ETH address even when contributing with DCT? Otherwise there's no login to be made

You will fill up the ETH wallet in your TGE form. The team is currently preparing the form so I don't know the details that well. But if you have some specific question I can ask them.

Yes I filled the form with my ETH address, was just asking what happens if I want to purchase tokens with DCT

Just want to make sure there is no misunderstanding Smiley We will have another form when Togen Generation Event starts - TGE form. You will have to fill the same ETH address there so we will be:
1. Able to connect you with your KYC
2. Send you ERC20 tokens

It doesn't matter if you are participating with ETH BTC or DTC - this thing is the same for everyone Smiley. The rest may differ - there will be a guide for the TGE form - we already working on it and it is almost ready - we will announce it of course or you can check from time to time our guide section on our website. But it will be definitely here once TGE starts.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

Hey guys im trying to do kyc tho when i try to enter authentication code that i received in the email page wont respond :/ is that a problem from my side or u have server problems at the same time i try to register?? Cheesy

Hi. Please, could you send an email to report@sophiatx.com and report this issue there? Thank you very much.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:10:10 AM

I see no Woman in the Core Team
Why the Name Sophia? Smiley

Someone asked that before, here's the answer of the dev.

Thanks Smiley. The name has its meaning of course. It means: Software Operating Platform for Hybrid Internet Applications Transaction Xchange

I actually searched for this but could not find it on the website, even thought maybe the name was based on sophia the robot human. Now it makes more sense

It is very good hidden in our Whitepaper among the abbreviations Wink
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:11:42 AM

SophiaTX can help to ‘track and trace’ the authenticity of medicines and pharmaceutical products which amount to 10-15% of counterfeits,This is really an ideal project, but it seems like there are similar projects that have been successfully applied

Well competition is always good for the market. Even if there are some similar projects, it does not mean there is no room for one more. Especially if this one is maybe better then the other ones.

Yes, competition can be good for the market but it could also be hard for SophiaTx to gain a foodhold when the competitors are already well-established.

About which competitors are we talking? Can you give us names of similar projects?

As far As I know SAP is developing its BaaS blockchain As a Service but it's just a private chain

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

Do you have limit for partipiciation? I mean, all country can take part in token sale and pre-sale?

We do not have a pre-sale and if the participant is not a citizen or resident of a country, whose legislation conflicts with obtaining or distributing cryptographic tokens such as SPHTX, then they can participate in our TGE.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

I read about you partnership wuth KITA Logistics. This is pharma medicine company. What main sense in your partnership with this company?

No, KITA Logistics, as the name already indicates, is a logistic company. The partnership aims on working together on a blockchain solution for  logistics and transport of pharmaceutical products.

I can confirm the answer provided by magisterr (thank you).
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:36:10 AM

As far As I know SAP is developing its BaaS blockchain As a Service but it's just a private chain

There's been quite some discussion about sap on the previous pages. Otherwise, I'm not aware of any competing projects, as of yet at least.

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:46:58 AM

We are aware that there are some companies that are focusing on for example pharma or some other industry. BUT! They are always focusing only on one sector. Only on one branch or industry - what makes SophiaTX different is that we are focusing on whole B2B sector because there probably isn't a business sector which is isolated from others. Companies need to cooperate and therefore we are trying to provide a holistic solution which will work through all industries and for companies of all sizes.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:55:02 AM

Is any AMA or similar with the team in the near future? would be interesting to have a more interactive discussion about possibilities and challenges

We are preparing some youtube interview for Monday. I am not sure but there will be probably AMA. It will be announced on Monday. But you can always ask our CEO Jaroslav Kacina anything in our Telegram group  Wink
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

Maybe aragon could be considered as something similar  ?
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:57:34 AM

What does it mean to allocate 30% of tokens for mining? This apparently refers already to those coins that will be in your new blockchain after the exchange of tokens? And those coins that investors will receive will participate in mining or not? In any case, if there is a POS algorithm, then from 30% almost all new coins will receive the fund. And if the coins are mined, there will be more than 500 million tokens. Is there an emission limit?
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:01:35 AM

Nice project guys, Do we have some free airdrops?  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for your support! Smiley Yes, we will have a bounty program, we are working on it right now. Complete rules and conditions will be announced very soon.
I will look forward to your bounty program information, it will be many people who want to join in this impressive project.
Hello there! Have you already prepared rules for bounty campaign? Unfortunately, I haven't found bounty page on Bitcointalk for SophiaTX. I would be grateful to get the link. Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately there will be no bounty. The team responded that they considered it before, but now they changed their mind.

What a pity! Thank you for your answer. Have there any fresh information about AirDrop? Previously one of the manager has written about that.

I totally missed the airdrop, if anyone has info on this please share. It is a new hype now ICOs do airdrop before ICO starts for promotion, but Sophia is already in token sales, so maybe we are too late
Are their tokens already on sale? And where can they be bought, on which exchanges?

There was no airdrop and there won't be and we are planning to hold TGE on the 5th DECEMBER. Participants will receive ERC20 tokens and we will swap them once we will launch our own wallet - planned for 2Q - 3Q 2018.

This question I would like to clarify in more detail. Before the release of your own coin, these tokens that are sold on the ICO will be frozen on addresses or can they be traded on etherdelta? That is, for example, if I buy more tokens on the exchange, will you then exchange them for your coins? Or will you exchange only to those who buy on the ICO? As I understand it, your own coin will be on exchanges only after the 2-3 quarter of 2018?

No, they won't be frozen, they will be tradable. We will announce their listing on exchanges. And we will swap all you have, not just those you have got from the TGE.

Good news. I believe that the exchange will be done through some kind of interface on the site, since tokens can be automatically changed only to other tokens. And then the question arises: if I buy all your tokens on the stock exchange, do I need to register KYC when I exchange these purchased tokens from you on the site? Or can any person exchange without a registration procedure?

You have to fill up KYC form only if you want to participate in our TGE. If you want to buy our tokens when they will be awailable on exchanges, you don't have to do KYC.
WhyS

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:03:58 AM

Thank you for your support! Smiley Yes, we will have a bounty program, we are working on it right now. Complete rules and conditions will be announced very soon.
I will look forward to your bounty program information, it will be many people who want to join in this impressive project.
Hello there! Have you already prepared rules for bounty campaign? Unfortunately, I haven't found bounty page on Bitcointalk for SophiaTX. I would be grateful to get the link. Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately there will be no bounty. The team responded that they considered it before, but now they changed their mind.

What a pity! Thank you for your answer. Have there any fresh information about AirDrop? Previously one of the manager has written about that.

I totally missed the airdrop, if anyone has info on this please share. It is a new hype now ICOs do airdrop before ICO starts for promotion, but Sophia is already in token sales, so maybe we are too late
Are their tokens already on sale? And where can they be bought, on which exchanges?

There was no airdrop and there won't be and we are planning to hold TGE on the 5th DECEMBER. Participants will receive ERC20 tokens and we will swap them once we will launch our own wallet - planned for 2Q - 3Q 2018.

This question I would like to clarify in more detail. Before the release of your own coin, these tokens that are sold on the ICO will be frozen on addresses or can they be traded on etherdelta? That is, for example, if I buy more tokens on the exchange, will you then exchange them for your coins? Or will you exchange only to those who buy on the ICO? As I understand it, your own coin will be on exchanges only after the 2-3 quarter of 2018?

No, they won't be frozen, they will be tradable. We will announce their listing on exchanges. And we will swap all you have, not just those you have got from the TGE.

Good news. I believe that the exchange will be done through some kind of interface on the site, since tokens can be automatically changed only to other tokens. And then the question arises: if I buy all your tokens on the stock exchange, do I need to register KYC when I exchange these purchased tokens from you on the site? Or can any person exchange without a registration procedure?

You have to fill up KYC form only if you want to participate in our TGE. If you want to buy our tokens when they will be awailable on exchanges, you don't have to do KYC.

Is KYC required for any investment amount or will it be a tiered process?
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

Want to know more about the masterminds behind SophiaTX? Have a look at our latest blog for info about our core team!

Your core team members seem to have a lot of expertise in the technology sector, but it seems like you only have 2 blockchain consultants. Are you planning to get blockchain developers in your team?

SophiaTX blockchain is being built in the collaboration with DECENT Team, which already has launched live blockchain since early summer. (SophiaTX is a JV between DECENT and Venaco Group.) SophiaTX blockchain is being built From blockchain skills perspective, currently we have circa 8 programmers including Matej Boda, Josef Sevcik, Richard Roznovjak and others, and we are increasing our capacity. 
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:09:33 AM

Nice project guys, Do we have some free airdrops?  Grin Grin Grin

Is it required for any amount, KYC/AML is part of regulation, so you have to fill it in regardless of how much you invest.

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:37:36 AM

It is required for any amount.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:46:54 AM

Hi all, here are some articles in other languages. If you are interested in reading about our new partnership with KITA Logistics in Portuguese, Turkish or Japanese language, have a look at these articles.

SophiaTX Leva Blockchain para Setor Farmacêutico com Modelo de Rastreamento Verificável
https://portaldobitcoin.com/sophiatx-leva-blockchain-para-setor-farmaceutico-com-modelo-de-rastreamento-verificavel/

SophiaTX Eczacılık Sektörüne Uzanıyor
http://coin-turk.com/sophiatx-eczacilik-sektorune-uzaniyor

SophiaTX トラック&トレースモデルを医薬品産業
http://virtualtsuka.com/?p=5595
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:53:57 AM

“The newly announced co-innovation partnership will see both companies work together to develop a detailed use of case for the use of blockchain transactions to transport pharmaceuticals.” via Core Sector Communique

great, after partnership with kita logistic, now with core sector communique.
nice move.

Wow thats cool to see now a new second partnership now, so fast Smiley

Who is their first in partnership with side from the core sector communique? Also, i would like to know the team behind this pronect becuse it is not indicated in the op. And do they have bounty program?
You can check their team on their website, and they dont have bounty program

done checking man. they have a great team as im seeing their portfolios and qualifications.  now i wonder of why they wont have a bounty. im sure many people will be interested to participate then.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:23:02 PM

Hi all, here are some articles in other languages. If you are interested in reading about our new partnership with KITA Logistics in Portuguese, Turkish or Japanese language, have a look at these articles.

SophiaTX Leva Blockchain para Setor Farmacêutico com Modelo de Rastreamento Verificável
https://portaldobitcoin.com/sophiatx-leva-blockchain-para-setor-farmaceutico-com-modelo-de-rastreamento-verificavel/

SophiaTX Eczacılık Sektörüne Uzanıyor
http://coin-turk.com/sophiatx-eczacilik-sektorune-uzaniyor

SophiaTX トラック&トレースモデルを医薬品産業
http://virtualtsuka.com/?p=5595

oh thank you for sharing this Smiley the turkish review about the partnership, is very well translated Oo"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: