Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47747 times)
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:23:23 AM

Why should investors purchase tokens? Moreover, at the ICO stage.
Tokens give an opportunity to investors to make profit at various stages of investment in construction. There’s an unique opportunity to get tokens at a 40% discount.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stillkrazy

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:38:46 AM

Where did the developers get such bright prospects for the project and the entire construction industry? I hear that throughout the world so far the states are experiencing the consequences of the crisis that began in 2017 in the United States.
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

Where did the developers get such bright prospects for the project and the entire construction industry? I hear that throughout the world so far the states are experiencing the consequences of the crisis that began in 2017 in the United States.
You are mistaken on this score. In some countries, maybe it is felt, but in the same US economy is growing and the demand for real estate is also. The same situation is in Europe. With demand full order. BitRent has good prospects in this market.
stillkrazy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:47:51 AM

You are mistaken on this score. In some countries, maybe it is felt, but in the same US economy is growing and the demand for real estate is also. The same situation is in Europe. With demand full order. BitRent has good prospects in this market.
I do not know, I do not know! And is there official data?
coin63

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:51:45 AM

In the coming decade, construction will be aimed at developing regions. This will be due not only to the rapid growth of the population, but also to the growing economic attractiveness of India, China, and South Africa. In addition, according to the McKinsey Global Institute, it is expected that in 15 years a quarter of the total population will be distributed among the 600 largest urban agglomerations. Can you imagine how many people will be in them and how much space will they need for life and activity?
stillkrazy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:54:43 AM

In the coming decade, construction will be aimed at developing regions. This will be due not only to the rapid growth of the population, but also to the growing economic attractiveness of India, China, and South Africa. In addition, according to the McKinsey Global Institute, it is expected that in 15 years a quarter of the total population will be distributed among the 600 largest urban agglomerations. Can you imagine how many people will be in them and how much space will they need for life and activity?
hmmm ... Do the numbers inspire optimism? Is there anything that can hinder the implementation of the project's plans?
coin63

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:57:38 AM

hmmm ... Do the numbers inspire optimism? Is there anything that can hinder the implementation of the project's plans?
Personally, I do not see anything like that! Only unless some force majeure. If you take a good look at things, then the market will only grow and you need to work actively.
stillkrazy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

Personally, I do not see anything like that! Only unless some force majeure. If you take a good look at things, then the market will only grow and you need to work actively.
The project still touches on the topic of "green building" ... In this area, too, will the platform work?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

I’ve come across the release of World Blockchain & Token Summit… Is BitRent even specified as one of the main sponsors of the event? Maybe I don’t understand smth, or it’s wrong that the start-up that hasn’t even launched yet shouldn’t spend money on marketing…
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

I’ve come across the release of World Blockchain & Token Summit… Is BitRent even specified as one of the main sponsors of the event? Maybe I don’t understand smth, or it’s wrong that the start-up that hasn’t even launched yet shouldn’t spend money on marketing…
There’re no contradictions here! If u study this project more carefully, you’ll see that the team carries out its activities so actively and on large way that they’ve already held a range of conferences and presented not only their own technology, but also their first project.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

this ICO project at building construction?
like if some government or private company need you for build construction
and your build use your own money but you has letter order project workmanship

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Mops

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

There’re no contradictions here! If u study this project more carefully, you’ll see that the team carries out its activities so actively and on large way that they’ve already held a range of conferences and presented not only their own technology, but also their first project.
That’s cool! But why exactly Dubai? Is there kinda start-up center in this city?
Mat24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

That’s cool! But why exactly Dubai? Is there kinda start-up center in this city?
Yes, to some point! Dubai was among the first to estimate the prospects and opportunities of blockchain. The government is developing Smart City project actively. The events related to blockchain that are hold there can be considered as avant-guard of blockchain technologies.
Mops

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

Yes, to some point! Dubai was among the first to estimate the prospects and opportunities of blockchain. The government is developing Smart City project actively. The events related to blockchain that are hold there can be considered as avant-guard of blockchain technologies.
Did BitRent acted as a sponsor only?
Mat24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

No! BitRent has an innovative for on effective investment in real estate items at any stage of construction which can make interested not only the citizens of the city, but also people from all over the world. Participation in the  sponsorship is just a part of event.
Mops

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

No! BitRent has an innovative for on effective investment in real estate items at any stage of construction which can make interested not only the citizens of the city, but also people from all over the world. Participation in the  sponsorship is just a part of event.
It seems that the project starts to play more and more serious role in the industry. Its obvious that the developers set the paces and nature of innovations. What do listeners think about this?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

I’d like to clarify how the tokens were distributed among the pre-sale and ICO.
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

I’d like to clarify how the tokens were distributed among the pre-sale and ICO.
The total number of the tokens issued is 1  billion, 200 million were distributed at the pre-sale stage, the remaining 80 million – on the ICO.
devilini

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

As for RFID-market… Is it growing at all? What stage is it at the moment? To what extent is this technology reliable and prospective?
defender77

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

I’ve read the WP and   team’s line-up… Who of the staff will oversee the use of BIM-solutions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: