Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will there be an another life after death?  (Read 2463 times)
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

I dont think there is anything there. Also note I am not religious so this is the basis for my reasoning. If I cannot see it or know about it, I believe it ceases to exist.
Yes,  i think.  The life of being dead.  Where you remember nothing about your past life and will be living in a place you won't even know where. It is hard to know actually since i remember nothing about my past life.  So i am not really sure.  I maybe reborn after i die but no one might have known me on that era.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:49:36 AM

I am religious and I believe there is something somewhere far away after we die, but also I have some doubts sometimes - What if I die and there is eternal nothing? Many people have their own opinions about this matter cause there are many religions. 70 percent of people believe in life after death, but they have also divided cause life after death can mean life on astral plane or life in a physical world. Life after death exists for sure cause then all this would be for nothing.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:05:04 PM

I believe there's no life after we die, already mention on bible after we died God will take us with Him living on Heaven. We don't need working or anything like on earth. But if we has many sins we will live in hell. I believe God gave us chance to fix what sins already done.  Even i'm not religious man, i believe in God. Something we cannot see or even touch it, but everytime we breathe we feel God blessing.
I think there is life after death that is called internal life as you mention God give us life and we take us on heaven. So i think that is a second life for us to those who believe in HIM have internal life.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

i believe in religion. i also believe the line above. Do you?
i think it is important to see the life from different perspectives.

for example, 2 killers are caught from 2 different places for their crime.  suppose,the first killer killed 1000000 people
(like, adolf hitler) and the  2nd one killed only 1 human being.

after the judgement it is decided that they both should be hanged/killed/poisoned.It will be their punishment.
but, think carefully, they are both convicted and got the same judgement.

But, we cannot kill the 1st person for 1000000 times for every death. this is our limitations but it is not for the GOD.

It is better to believe than to regret, just in case life after death do exist, and all of us died even those who don't believe it and those who believe, who do you think is the wise and the foolish one? when that time comes, it is too late to believe, then what will happen to those who don't believe. So make the most out of your time and invest to insure that you will have the life after death,
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

no one can really know what the answer to that question is but i do believe in reincarnation.  our soul/spirit will continue rather it be in this dimension or ascension to a higher vibration reality dependent on how we live our life here. 

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:21:41 PM

I hope not, 1 life is already plenty.

Despite what many religions say(those are most likely just complex coping mechanisms), death is likely just like it was before you were born.  Nothing.

Think of our "soul" as a light bulb with a permanet on switch.  When we're born it gets turned on and at some point it breaks and gets turned off.  That light wasn't anywhere before and it doesn't go anywhere after.  The conditions that allowed it to be generated broke down and it's no longer possible to exist.  The human ego makes this scenario difficult for most to accept.  We believe ourselves to be so special, when really we're just slowly rotting meat like every other living thing on this world.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

I think that having life in the next life will depend on each other's faith, however, from the past, we have always believed there will be a future birth for us to start again, but there is no evidence. This is because the evidence is not clear. Scientists are still trying to find out if there is life after death, it may take a long time to figure out the answer.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
etraderhart

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

This will depend on a person's ideology/belief.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:03:43 PM

for example, 2 killers are caught from 2 different places for their crime.  suppose,the first killer killed 1000000 people
(like, adolf hitler) and the  2nd one killed only 1 human being.

after the judgement it is decided that they both should be hanged/killed/poisoned.It will be their punishment.

But, we cannot kill the 1st person for 1000000 times for every death. this is our limitations but it is not for the GOD.
yes I believe in the existence of life after death, it is like what God taught me and according to what is described in the holy book of my religion.
we live in this world just like a passing ride, where all our actions in this world will be our provision to another life after death.
David070895

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:51:14 AM

I hope not, 1 life is already plenty.

Despite what many religions say(those are most likely just complex coping mechanisms), death is likely just like it was before you were born.  Nothing.

Think of our "soul" as a light bulb with a permanet on switch.  When we're born it gets turned on and at some point it breaks and gets turned off.  That light wasn't anywhere before and it doesn't go anywhere after.  The conditions that allowed it to be generated broke down and it's no longer possible to exist.  The human ego makes this scenario difficult for most to accept.  We believe ourselves to be so special, when really we're just slowly rotting meat like every other living thing on this world.
A beautiful analogy with a light bulb, but radically wrong. If this light burned, it means that it lit something, even if it was an empty room, if a person did not do anything significant. The soul is immortal, like light, and where it will fall, after the glass of the light bulb breaks.
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:06:31 AM

For those who want to believe in it - it will. And those people who do not believe in different mystics, I am sure that they also do not believe in another life after death.

monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

for example, 2 killers are caught from 2 different places for their crime.  suppose,the first killer killed 1000000 people

I am sure that there life after death. Irregardless of belief.

Bit Log

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:52:55 AM

according to my logic, there is no life after this, but pulling out if we have a life guidance of religion I believe the next life there after this Cheesy

Based on my logic, there is life after death, whether to have a religion or not, I can see clearly that there is life after death. Just acknowledge that there is a God, you cannot say that there is no life. With God who gave us life in this world, He can also give life after this chapter of our life. For me this journey in this world is just a small part of our journey on the other side. Our life here will determine whether were will we go after this life.

C
Finally C is!!!
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

Of course, there are many, many other lives after your death. But not for you.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

Yes there is a life after death and it is what we called life with jesus, lord. Life without ending and a life of everlasting peace and love and infinite happiness with our GoD
billysunday2000

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:20:44 AM

Sorry - I do not believe there is life after death.  From ashes to ashes and dust to dust.  Your born - you breath - you die - that is it. But some of the science fiction movies - where some ones memories are copied from one person and copied into the brain of some one else might one day become a reality.  So it may be possible to live in several different bodies for an extra long life.  But you still technically only have one life.  But at that point you  are also a murderer as you will have to kill the memory of the previous owner of the body you wish to inhabit. 
pappisman

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:45:36 PM

I don’t mind saying that after talking with over a thousand people who have had these experiences, and having experienced many times some of the really baffling and unusual features of these experiences, it has given me great confidence that there is a life after death. As a matter of fact, I must confess to you in all honesty, I have absolutely no doubt, on the basis of what my patients have told me, that they did get a glimpse of the beyond.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

I am a Muslim and in my religion, I believe in the existence of life after death.
basecoop

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:48:18 PM

Yes, there is life after death, forever.

All information at www.lifecredo.info
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:12:49 PM

Most religions insist that there is life after death and due to all of them saying the same exact thing, there is no doubt that there is some truth to the matter . Because they are all not perpetrating the same ruse because there is really nothing to be gained from that in the first place. Q

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆