Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldReserve update  (Read 361 times)
Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:29:28 PM

Hello GoldReserve Community!

A little update, what happened so far and what will happen in the future!

As you know, I met an interesting project, called Corion. Its a Platform on the ETC blockchain as a combination of smartcontracts. Why it is important for GoldReserve? Because it has a function called token emission, which is basically an interest, given daily by the system if the requirements are met, when the project, the people, merchants involved are growing. My thought was, is and will, that I will use this project to collect funds behind GoldReserve and eventually, I will set up a buywall at certain levels. These levels will be the collected funds/total coin supply. In that way, each and every coin will have a backup fund and GoldReserve will have a floor price. This price of course will rise weekly, monthly as more and more funds arrived from the other project.

Do not be confused! Corion is a whole different project, I do not involved in it any more, I was just a crypto advisor and my work was over when they finished their ICO. I use Corion as others use some stocks they put behind their coin as a backup. There is nothing more in it.

Hopefully, Corion Platform will rise and that means GoldReserve will have a steady supply of funds. As I mentioned before, I do not ask you to buy Corion, it is up to you if you want to extend your portfolio or not.

However, Corion has an interesting provider system, which means if you connect your Corion account to a provider, then the provider will get a small amount of token emission after your balance as well (and of course you will get token emission as well!) It means if GoldReserve community buy only 10 USD worth of COrion (10 Corion) and connect to my provider in the Corion system then I will have more funds, which means GoldReserve coins will worth more!

Corion is a newborn project, but it started to give emission, so I already collected more then 1000 USD worth of tokens. How I was able to start a provider? I used my OWN Corion tokens I got for my work to start a provider (for that I had to depsoit 3000 COR=3000 USD) then I send another 5000 COR to have some startup fund for getting emission.

What will happen later? Some Roadmap?

Yes, I have plans. I met a capable developer. He can help me go further, making GoldReserve great! Our own server will host the newly build webpage, there will be a node for GoldReserve so I can set up the blockexplorer again, because Blockexperts stop hosting it, for not having a 24/7 reliable node to get the data from. And by the way the remaining premine is there on the accout where it was before, nothing changes. Later, you can check that.

I have a discussion with a Bitcoin ATM company. They are willing to put another coin next to Bitcoin and I am of course thinking of having a Bitcoin/GoldReserve ATM soon! Unfortunatelly for the majority of you, it will be set up in Hungary, within a 2 month period, I already negotiated the place.

I was thinking of changing GoldReserve to a token on the ETC blockchain, but that is a longshot, I do not want to set a date or say it will happen, but if it will help me implement new things to GoldReserve then I will consider it again.

For those who do not understand how GoldReserve started and how it will work in the future, here is a brief intro: All the funds will divided to 70-20-10%. 70% will always remain in assets, like Corion tokens, later Gold, Silver, etc. 20% will go to the developer (me) and I will use it to upgrade and implement new things. 10% will go to the exchanges and I will set the floor price with that amount, it means no one can sell GoldReserve under the floor price. And of course as the assets grow, so the floor price will be higher and higher. Conclusion: it do not matter which time you will buy GoldReserve coins, you will be assured that within a few month, your coins will worth more!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:55:58 PM

As this thread seems not to have a lot of traction so far, I will do the first step. Hopefully you are still into developing your project. After reading to the whole thread this seems pretty well structured and you have neat plans to go through with your ideas. I would like to learn more details though, are there any sources like that I can visit? As for Corion, I didnt knew this before, will take a closer look at this project too, to understand the whole concept. Regards.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

Do you have a website or social platforms for this project? I'd like to learn more about it

The best is yet to come!
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:47:24 PM

GoldReserve Well structed project.
well can i get more information about this project. ?
this project have any social link like, twitter and facebook?
jetfish

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:55:53 PM

Is there no website or Twitter/Telegram to follow for this project? Maybe good to put this info in here.
fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:41:16 AM

Hi,
is this coin mineable?
if so can someone point me to a pool?
Isaremj3

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:47:08 AM

What is the  price now on exchange? I wish you great success in your project.
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:50:34 AM

Please OP include links where can we found more information about this coin for sure not only me but also other seeking more details.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Isaremj3

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

It is a great project but what are your other plains for the future?
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:17:39 AM

Please include updated links and community channels like twitter, slack or telegram aside from bitcointalk. This will help in updating the community.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: