Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can order virtual prepaid card for bitcoins ?  (Read 620 times)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:59:51 PM

You can order the best anonymous, virtual VCC for a very low price (and it has attached a bitcoin address to it) at cryptodebitard.tk You don' need any ID for it (but unverified cards are limited to 1000 USD/EURO or GBP, depending on the card's currency). Feel free to visit www.cryptodebitcard.tk, you won't regret it.
But how can it be anonymous, when we need it to be shipped?
So many conspiracy in you!
I think it's just impossible to hold total conspiracy about your target. I suppose in private messages you have got many suggestions already, but don't be Harry to believe them all. This forum is full of scammers about goods. Just be careful.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:20:50 AM

Shameless referral link since you've asked: https://cryptopay.me/join/117f2265

I'm using their card and it does job really well.

Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:59:29 AM

I use BitPay and i'm very staisfied with it:

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:55:26 AM

Hi all!

Where I can order virtual prepaid card for bitcoins ?

Thanks
Firstly, you need to be self conscious concern the site which are not genuine posted by people and the place you can find a genuine virtual credit card provider is on this forum. However, the right people for the crypto virtual card you ask are the Graft credit card and crypto payment processing network. Join them give you a chance to 3 features not just the crypto credit card..

They currently held their ICO which will give you a chance of 2x,3x or more after the end of their ICO and their ICO will end in 6days. Here is their ANN link and you can go through their whitepaper also.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0

BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:28:16 AM

Hi all!

Where I can order virtual prepaid card for bitcoins ?

Thanks

There were online out there, there were local exchange that offer virtual card like in the philippines coins.ph offer virtual card together with your btc address. It depends from which country you belong as they are not for all the countries and varies from place to place.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:34:40 AM

The suggestions out here have been educative and even serve as a source of information for me as well. But I suggests anyone taking a decision to patronise to not be blinded by nice talks and free card but also be sure of the important details which is mostly the fees involved such as the loading fee, maintenance fee, withdrawal fee, ATM fees etc as these fees might make a $100 end up being $90 without spending a cent out of it.
corsaronero1969

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

EN/ITA/RO translator, 24 yrs of exp., SDL Prof.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:57:08 AM

At cryptodebitcard.tk you won't need any ID for the virtual debit cards (but they are limited to 1000 USD/EURO/GBP and to 2  uploads/daily). The cards are connected to bitcoin accounts, when the funds come in, all you have to do is to get online and chose to load the funds (with conversion to the official rate of the moment)

Xapo, Advcash, Wirex..etc

All of those will ask my address, name surname, etc. I need fast solution, pay bitcoins - get my virtual card.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: