Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAKE MONEY] Offering The Most Accurate Sport Betting Tips [Won:13 Lost:2]  (Read 2221 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:47:00 PM

You are going to make a huge profit if you get some customers in here, but how can you prove that your tips are fair? i saw a lot of people saying that 9 of 10 tips were fair, but it was false, because nobody can make fair tips about sport betting. so if you can do it, and provide a brand new service, try to build a reputation in here, or show your previos bets/tips.

I am sharing tips on daily basis and yeah they arereally godo
how long would you share this free tips of yours mate? i'm checking your stat and even you only played for a while you got a much higher wins status
but like with other replied maybe you can build some more trust and you can have customers to followed you if you are consistent and you have your
own website to be checked from time to time aside from this forum.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
vervainagospoda (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:18:58 PM

You are going to make a huge profit if you get some customers in here, but how can you prove that your tips are fair? i saw a lot of people saying that 9 of 10 tips were fair, but it was false, because nobody can make fair tips about sport betting. so if you can do it, and provide a brand new service, try to build a reputation in here, or show your previos bets/tips.

I am sharing tips on daily basis and yeah they arereally godo
how long would you share this free tips of yours mate? i'm checking your stat and even you only played for a while you got a much higher wins status
but like with other replied maybe you can build some more trust and you can have customers to followed you if you are consistent and you have your
own website to be checked from time to time aside from this forum.

I am not aware how to start a website so for now I will stay here for people that want to do good money

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

Let me know if you are interested in joining my group

BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

Hello, do you offer free positions in your group to gain some more popularity and show you are a legit tipster? If yes, I would be interested in joining, otherwise I would't be interested.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:10:03 PM

Mate if you are earning too much bitcoin in your strategy can you share to us to increase our profit also, we will thank you to the bottom of our hearth if you share the winning strategy and we will share to you some % of our profit came from the hearth.
We will appreciate your effort and you need to rewards more green trust to your account which is much better for your journey here in the forum. I think more users will agree in my opinion but if you are disagree that was ok for me.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:13:10 PM

Mate if you are earning too much bitcoin in your strategy can you share to us to increase our profit also, we will thank you to the bottom of our hearth if you share the winning strategy and we will share to you some % of our profit came from the hearth.
We will appreciate your effort and you need to rewards more green trust to your account which is much better for your journey here in the forum. I think more users will agree in my opinion but if you are disagree that was ok for me.
Absolutely agree mate, i will follow this thread and always bump to see the free tips even i have small amount of capital if the winning percentage is higher i will gamble it and i think it will be a big help to make my income much higher than today.
Janinjo11

Activity: 238

Janinjo tips

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:44:16 PM

Absolutely agree mate, i will follow this thread and always bump to see the free tips even i have small amount of capital if the winning percentage is higher i will gamble it and i think it will be a big help to make my income much higher than today.

Every tipster should have a free trial period for some time in order to see what kind of tips he is playing, what is the ROI etc. After that, I think if stats are good everyone would be glad to pay some percentage of their winnings to the tipster.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:04:04 PM

Live tip:
Turkey - Iceland (over 1.5 goals) @1.50 odd

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:26:37 PM

Live tip:
Turkey - Iceland (over 1.5 goals) @1.50 odd

20 min later and the tip won. Enough said Tongue

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:17:16 PM

Let me know if you are interested in joining the VIP group and making profits Smiley

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

Let me know if you are interested in joining the VIP group and making profits Smiley
Hi mate, can you share the bet tips in NBA preseason? because that game is my favorite to bet but most of the time my bet was lose and i want to try your free trial before i decide to be part of the VIP.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:52:45 PM

Hi mate, can you share the bet tips in NBA preseason? because that game is my favorite to bet but most of the time my bet was lose and i want to try your free trial before i decide to be part of the VIP.

I am currently focused on soccer games but there would be NBA tips for sure !

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:13:32 AM

Another winnings today. The win-ratio is beast. PM me to join

Janinjo11

Janinjo tips

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:50:05 AM

Another winnings today. The win-ratio is beast. PM me to join

Win ratio doesn't mean anything. For example.

Tipster A
average odds: 1,40
win rate: 70%

Tipster B
average odds: 2,6
win rate: 40%

After 10 games Tipster A with better win rate would achieve -0.2 units and Tipster B with lower win rate but with bigger odds would achieve +0,4 units.

My point is, you need to present all elements of your winnings.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:09:54 PM

After yesterday's win on Cyprus against Greece where my tip was (Both Team to score) and won at 24th minute my win-ratio is 6W 1L with average odds between 1.50-2. You can't be on loss with that win-rate

I will go with higher odd tip today (2.50 odd)

World Cup - UEFA Qualification:: group C

21:45Norway -  N.Ireland

Tip: Norway to win

Janinjo11

Janinjo tips

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

After yesterday's win on Cyprus against Greece where my tip was (Both Team to score) and won at 24th minute my win-ratio is 6W 1L with average odds between 1.50-2. You can't be on loss with that win-rate

I didn't see odds for other games. You need to keep stats more accurately. Check out the example below.

Game 1 is a win. Lokomotiv Plovdiv won 1-0

My 2nd tip for today is :
Germany - Bundesliga September 29
21:30Schalke 04  -  Bayer Leverkusen
Tip: Schalke 04 1X Doublechance @1.41odd
Game link :https://www.cloudbet.com/en/sports/soccer/fc-schalke-04-v-bayer-leverkusen/e796356

For this game odds were 1,42. Less than 1,5 for which you wrote was the minimum odds. For other games, you didn't even show us the odds.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:15:32 PM

Haters gonna hate

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:55:42 AM

Enter and start making money

Janinjo11

Janinjo tips

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:01:46 AM

Enter and start making money

First, you need to build up your reputation. Smiley

It takes some time to see tipster's form in the long run.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:22:12 AM

Pm me sure matches for today or Tomorrow I I have never bet befor and I don't watch football matches but want to give a try in your betting tips.

Sent you a PM

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: