Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8271 times)
Javvy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:09:34 PM

I actually need less information to start a new bank account than I do to get set up on any reputable exchange. It's a nightmare. 6 different forms of verification is just absurd.

Aha! I see that you have definitely been through the pain. This is exactly what I've been saying since I got into crypto back in 2012! I should not have to provide MORE documentation to use bitcoin than I do to use USD. Help us spread the word, and we will change this broken system.

Cheers,

Brandon

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danBitcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

These kinds of things are to be expected with a new product/service like this. It sounds like you guys have a good grasp on it all, here's hoping no more delays.

Hi Dan,

Thank you for the positive comments. If you all could see us right now, you would probably laugh. We are running around the office like crazy people, back-to-back phone calls, replying to emails, trying to get online payment methods set up for the pre-ICO, negotiating with buyers for equity and tokens, coordinating with our dev teams for servers, crypto nodes deployments, ICO audits, wallet dev, and wallet code review. It's insane!

We are so thrilled that everyone here is so understanding of the struggle, and we are absolutely determined to deliver the best product and service for all crypto users, everywhere! Smiley

Cheers,

Brandon

I wish someone would make a documentary on something like this. There's so much stress, drama, and sometimes spurts of business brilliance when you're trying to make a product in a space like this. I would totally pay money to get a first hand account of the entire process, not to mention you make it sound so entertaining.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:34:21 PM

Quick Announcement: I have added an ETH payment method (manual, unfortunately, but clear instructions). Also, I added a helpful article on how to store your Javvy tokens (JVY), linked to from the Checkout page.

Visit the pre-ICO page

Buy Tokens Now! or Donate (and get a gold-plated iron bitcoin COIN).

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:02:42 PM

I saw on your roadmap in the distant future you will offer physical gold trade. How would this even work? Javvy would have a stockpile of it and guarantee transactions with it?

I'd also like to know how you envision this working.

Anyone know how you'd handle the buying and selling of physical gold as referenced at the end of the road map?

Hello! I think my prior answer may have gotten lost among the "noise", so to speak... Wink

See my reply to the original question about gold, here.

Cheers,

Brandon

My apologies, I should have checked the reply to Earthcoin instead of only to myself. Thanks for the response.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:10:08 AM

My apologies, I should have checked the reply to Earthcoin instead of only to myself. Thanks for the response.

No problem at all. If I had seen your post before I made mine, I would have included you in the reply too. Wink

Take care!

BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:56:29 PM

Do you guys have a slack?
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

Hello! Technically, yes, but we focused on Telegram instead. The main reason was that Slack allows scammers and has become a real problem for ICOs, as scammers have targeted them on Slack and caused issues. Telegram has gone out of the way to block those scammers, so they win for now. Wink

danBitcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:20:39 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 04:50:04 PM by danBitcoin

Like they said, no Slack, but I like Telegram better anyway. Here's their link from above which is getting kinda buried: https://t.me/javvychat
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:39:56 PM

Do you think you will expand into Asia?
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:52:56 PM

Like they said, no Slack, but I like Telegram better anyway. Here's their link from above which is getting kinda buried: https://t.me/javvycrypto

Actually, that link is for the "Channel", which we did not realize is a 1-way communication. The 2-way "Group" is: https://t.me/javvychat

If you could update the link in your post, it might help to avoid confusion. Wink

To everyone: Please note that the latest links to our social media can be found on our website in the footer. If this account is ever qualified for a longer BitcoinTalk signature, we'll add the links here as well.

I just realized that I should mention to aTriz to update the forum signatures as well.

Cheers!

Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:55:22 PM

Do you think you will expand into Asia?

Yes. We plan to register in every country, where allowed, but that is dependent upon funding and/or revenue.

We are building the technology in a way that will serve all countries. After that, it is just a matter of licensing (where needed).

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:04:31 PM

I actually need less information to start a new bank account than I do to get set up on any reputable exchange. It's a nightmare. 6 different forms of verification is just absurd.

Aha! I see that you have definitely been through the pain. This is exactly what I've been saying since I got into crypto back in 2012! I should not have to provide MORE documentation to use bitcoin than I do to use USD. Help us spread the word, and we will change this broken system.

Cheers,

Brandon

Yeah I could complain for days about it. I guess I can understand they think they need all the verification, and I would probably be more okay with it if they actually handled it well. From my experience, they often have broken steps. Just google "can't verify Kraken" or "can't link bank coinbase", you'll find all sorts of bureaucratic nightmare stories.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

Yeah I could complain for days about it. I guess I can understand they think they need all the verification, and I would probably be more okay with it if they actually handled it well. From my experience, they often have broken steps. Just google "can't verify Kraken" or "can't link bank coinbase", you'll find all sorts of bureaucratic nightmare stories.

So, we haven't announced this officially yet, but we are about to launch a gorilla marketing, grass roots social media campaign, using videos (and some audio only for podcasts, audiobooks, etc).

Would you be interested in sharing some of your war stories with us on audio and/or video?

(We're going to make an announcement soon and ask for questions from the community on Javvy or crypto topics, in general, and answer those in videos)

earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:59:25 PM

So, we haven't announced this officially yet, but we are about to launch a gorilla marketing, grass roots social media campaign, using videos (and some audio only for podcasts, audiobooks, etc).

Would you be interested in sharing some of your war stories with us on audio and/or video?

(We're going to make an announcement soon and ask for questions from the community on Javvy or crypto topics, in general, and answer those in videos)

Lol, this would make for excellent advertising for Javvy.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:56:14 AM

Please note that the 2-way chat link is: https://t.me/javvychat that is new link on telegram
we can make question on telegram about javvy
Let's join on there will be interesting to discussion the projects on there, due to we will get fast respond
about our questions. Thanks
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:48:27 AM

Hello everyone!

Ok, so we are getting ready to launch our video series on crypto & ICOs.

We have several topics in mind, but we also want to open things up to you, the crypto community. If you want clarification or never found a straight answer on a crypto topic or if you want answers to the tough questions about Javvy, crypto, the markets, ICOs, the SEC, national currencies, etc; then let us know!

What would you like to ask us??

We are planning to start off with a few videos and then host a LIVE video talk on Facebook Live, Twitter Periscope, and then upload the recorded video to Instagram. If there are a lot of questions, we may not get to them all right away, but we plan to start posting a lot of videos. So, ask away! Smiley

Here is our announcement video and intro to "Javvy Lee", our public relations manager... Check her out!

Please get your questions in quickly. In this first round, we are cutting off questions by 5pm EDT, today 10/19/2017 (in about 11 hours).

Cheers,

Brandon

BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

Like they said, no Slack, but I like Telegram better anyway. Here's their link from above which is getting kinda buried: https://t.me/javvycrypto

Thanks for the link.
danBitcoin

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:50:20 PM

Thanks for the link.

I had the wrong one, I just updated it.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:17:11 PM

I had the wrong one, I just updated it.

Thanks, Blackcoin & Dan, for helping to ensure we have the correct links. aTriz should also be announcing updated signatures, soon, as well.

By the way, everyone be sure to chime in with your tough questions! We're going to extend the deadline for questions until tomorrow afternoon 1pm EDT. If we do not have a lot of questions, we'll just post a number of videos addressing some pressing issues in crypto, our perception of where it's heading, and obstacles facing the Javvy ICO (much has changed in the ICO landscape in the past 1-2 months).

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:32:40 PM

Haha, I appreciate the offer, but I'm not the most charismatic person vocally. I really do think you won't have a hard time finding people willing to do this though with the google searches I mentioned earlier. Lots of the posts are on Reddit so it would be easy to get ahold of the author. I still get replies to my complaints on there months later saying they still hadn't fixed the problems and were hoping I'd found a workaround in the mean time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: