Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Worldcore is an existing money transfer business  (Read 436 times)
Makest (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:03:04 AM

Worldcore is an existing money transfer business that offers debit cards and other payment solutions. The company now offers cryptocurrency-based money transfers. Worldcore’s payment account promises to offer all of the same features of traditional current bank accounts, including client onboarding, and advanced security and functionality.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForBusiness

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tukiMiN

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

I am interested to witness the development of the worldcore project. I also followed this bounty campaign as well

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:14:11 PM

Worldcore is an existing money transfer business that offers debit cards and other payment solutions. The company now offers cryptocurrency-based money transfers. Worldcore’s payment account promises to offer all of the same features of traditional current bank accounts, including client onboarding, and advanced security and functionality.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForBusiness

Can you elaborate what you exactly meant by "existing" as I find the domain born only on the 7th of  Sep 2015 and obviously the website did not come into existence on the same very day Grin
Since you claim to be a money transfer business, can you please provide us your business accreditation for verification to work in the European Union in the financial section?
adcoinwe

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

Worldcore - Czech Republic licensed payment service provider regulated by Czech National Bank. ID 02226987
https://apl.cnb.cz/apljerrsdad/JERRS.WEB10.VIZITKA?p_lang=en&p_SEQ_ID=10410872&p_VER_ID=1001&p_DATUM=24.03.2018&p_ROL_KOD=
myrthme

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

Drop of Worldcore Alexey Nasonov: Worldcore and our ICO is SCAM! Organizer Krymov is arrested! Recognition of the false Director of Worldcore Alexey Nasonov that all the information on the websites https://scamworldcore.com/ http://stopkrymov.com/ is a truth!

Namely, Alexey Nasonov confirmed the following:

1. Worldcore and ICO project is a SCAM.
2. There are no turnovers in Worldcore, no product, no licenses.
 3. Alexey Nasonov is drop (false director) of Worldcore.
4. Krymov is really related to Worldcore.
5. Krymov is really arrested and in a pre-trial detention center of Moscow.
Worldcore is SCAM! The organizers of the scam will be in prison!
Hahaha) Marina, I think you do your work so exceedingly unprofessionally, that your employers (Prochukhan and Pestyuk) should stop paying you. Hope akarmin's post will clarify your deceitful statements and refute the FAKE video of yours:

hey, veleor!
do I need to remind like your command (including marina, as well) gave the link to the FAKE video where Alex Nasonov allegedly confessed as if he were a real scammer? this video was roughly cut from the original one, and there were no any confessions from his side. you are always choosing the most dirty methods of work. you are liars!

proofs:

original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOc9JdshOM

FAKE-video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huBTEcPdmoY

satisfied?

compelito

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

Hahaha) Marina, I think you do your work so exceedingly unprofessionally, that your employers (Prochukhan and Pestyuk) should stop paying you. Hope akarmin's post will clarify your deceitful statements and refute the FAKE video of yours:

lol

/while some people making a real money transfer business and s pend much time and efforts for this ,,arina is making business on writing posts for money pouring filth against wrc ..idont know exactly how many she receivs but she opened a caffe somehwere in russia !!!!!
akarmin

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

by the way, you can read some information about FAKE criminal case against worldcore with my notes and links that prove fraudsters (in the face of prochukhan's sister whose name is ekaterina kulibaba) made a refugee from donbass to write a knowingly false application to the police against worldcore:

This is exactly the type of dialogue that is helpful. I think a large number of issues are due to each side not trusting each other.

Worldcore has made mistakes but some of the accusations are also incorrect.

Lets work through the issues rationally. You are welcome to correct me on any of the posts that I have made. You will notice that I edit posts if I believe the information that I have posted is incorrect.

I also believe it's essentially important to state a few words about the criminal case that was initiated against worldcore.

the criminal case of fraud on the part of the company, opened by the national police of ukraine, turned out to be incompetent falsification: a certain anton gevko, a refugee from horlivka, wrote a statement  (point 11 with my translation further) that on 12.03.2018 an unidentified person under the pretext of attracting investment to the international company worldcore by fraud took possession of his money in the amount of 5,000 US dollars, after which they disposed of at their own discretion, without fulfilling their obligations - and nothing would have happened, except that this “investment attraction” had happened right next to the kyiv goloseevskaya metro station rather than on the internet through the acquisition of a wrc token as part of ico, as one could expect!

yes! - apparently, according to those who fabricated the legend for this fake, worldcore attracts investments in this way. As for gevko himself, he has already admitted* (the text was taken from anton's odnokalssiniki.ru social network profile) the fact of giving false testimony at the request of anna chervinskaya (alexander prochukhan’s sister). he most likely repeatedly regretted going to cooperate with the gangsters who simply took advantage of the disastrous financial situation of this immigrant from donbass.

* - translation:

"I want to declare that I have slandered a person. anna chervinskaya approached me through a friend and promised a large sum of money for help. I had to write a statement, as if a man from russia (alex nasonov, ceo worldcore - my note) seemed to have stolen 5,000 US dollars from me. they said that he was a bad man. and I fit into a dubious topic - gave false testimony for the money to this person. a criminal case was opened against him. I really needed the money. now I am taking consequences. I was framed, paid and forced to slander a person. it turned out that alexander prochukhan, the creator of the financial pyramid questra world, needed to be swept away from his tracks. and now he is on the run and it turns out that I am with him now like his criminal partner. anna is his sister. now I am threatened. if I tell you more, I will not see my family"

lol

/while some people making a real money transfer business and s pend much time and efforts for this ,,arina is making business on writing posts for money pouring filth against wrc ..idont know exactly how many she receivs but she opened a caffe somehwere in russia !!!!!
akarmin

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

while veleor, marina and researcher194 are sharing the false slandering statements about the worldcore project using every convenient chance, I'd like to accuse them of dropping the token price. because of them and the informational war they started against worldcore, the token is floating somewhere at the bottom. who will bring them to justice?!
~

Are you a Worldcore customer? If so, when did you join them?

hello, veleor!
thank you so much for your question!

the same question I'd like to ask you: are you a real investor? if no, why do you spend so much time in this thread trying to drop worldcore's reputation? the more you do this, the less chances (being an investor) I have to refund my money invested in the token. I bought the tokens in the beginning of june.

so, two following question to you: 1) what are you doing here if you are not an investor? 2) when will you stop blacken worldcore's reputation as I'm financially suffering from you?
myrthme

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:43:18 PM

Wow! Alexander Prochukhan, who stays behind the informational attack against Worldcore, changed his full name. Now, he is known as Alexander Pan. The document of the new sample does not contain information about the place of permanent registration of its owner, as well as information about marital status and children. Obviously, he's trying to cover traces this way.

https://scampol.org/srochno-aleksandr-prochuhan-oficialno-smenil-familiju-na-pan-dokazatelstva/
myrthme

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

I wonder if wrc is a scam why the real investors do not complain about the token price? And where are the real investors themselves? Show me at least one of them. Marina and Veleor are not investors as they stated personally)) So, this suggests the respective conclusions)))

here we go! I asked a direct question to veleor a couple of days ago if he is an investor, or not (he is NOT an investor), and what's his interest of spending days and nights out in the thread, but didn't receive an intelligible answer
from his side. I accused him of dropping the token price as it's reasonable for the actions of information war he undertakes against worldcore - there was no answer once again.

Well, as one user noticed, unlike investors who leave the posts personally and who personally ask Prochukhan's bots to stop slandering Worldcore (because they suffer financial losses due to the black PR campaign developed by them), Marina and Veleor’s investors randomly leave just a post once, and even can't provide a screen that they really have WRC tokens ))
akarmin

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

the true organizer of black pr campaign against worldcore alexander prochukhan changed his surname! welcome alexander pan!
https://scampol.org/srochno-aleksandr-prochuhan-oficialno-smenil-familiju-na-pan-dokazatelstva/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: