Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 06:00:37 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan starts registering exchanges  (Read 760 times)
radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:53:53 AM

japan and korea are becoming the chinese safe haven exchanges.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:14:59 AM

Japan on it's move to regulate cryptocoins, has started licensing exchanges operating inside it's jurisdiction.
https://www.bitsonline.com/japanese-exchanges-licenses/

Quoinex becomes the first to get such license followed by bitflyer.

So, are we going towards more kyc, identity verification, source of income, income tax, profit tax, remittance tax?

Of course! Not all governments yet fully realized how to tax the money from mining and crypto trade, but some of them are touching the ground. Sooner or later, most miners will pay taxes. You can't hide from the taxman Smiley.

My thoughts exactly. I guess taxing may be focused on fiat withdrawals? It is a matter of time before governments start to seek to earn their share of people's crypto profits. The only reason I say fiat withdrawals is because it would be hard to justify taxing someone on a loss
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:25:11 AM

Now i believe that Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto was an adapted son of Japan, they are patriotic and shows greater support whenever their countrymen contribute innovations for their progress not just in Japan but spreading worlwide and this is why the Japaese brand became a worldwide hit like Sony, Toshiba,Toyota,Mitsubishi, Honda, Suzuki,NEC, sushi, ramen, Naruto,DragonBall,anime,bukake and maki, this how Japanese embraces bitcoin as the creator sound like Japanese. It is not about bitcoin but this is about the legend of Mr. Nakomoto and also we are thankful about Japanese contribution to bitcoin price hike its 2 in a row this year ,first was from the 2nd quarter this around may or june , price hike was due to Japanese bitcoin demand as the government tendered it as legal and now the regulation of bitcoin exchanges in their territory, so another price hike expected this year but we are sorry for fraudulent traders, trading bitcoin in Japan is transparent so you should identify yourself or else find another representatives for your trading. Kudos Japan, domo arigato san.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: