Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc.com is a scamsite- beware  (Read 5050 times)
HitbtcSCAM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

Can someone do me a favor and PM the Op of this post and ask him to PM me.  The system won't allow me to PM him since I'm a newb to this site.  It's likely that there is a way for him to gain access to his funds at HitBTC depending on what the actual issue is with his account.

just tell me how to fix the problem.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huangzhong

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

pay $10,000 to the muchomail.com domain owner to get a temporary mailbox Grin
kaneeda

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:37:40 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 07:34:44 PM by kaneeda

Afternic ($19,999): https://checkout.afternic.com/BDAddToCartFromProdId.do?&prodId=2886697&traffic_id=3805

Sedo ($22,222): https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=muchomail.com&trackingRequestId=261016137&origin=search&language=us&p=2_1&trackingOrigin=1&fromExactMatch=4
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

Dear trader, we are extremely sorry to hear that we have left such impression.
But we also are glad to state that this issue is easily resolvable, and it will be resolved. But your kind cooperation would be required. We hope you would accept our apologies for any unpleasant experience you've had.

So, what's been happening?

Muchomail.com is no longer there, so you are not able to confirm your withdrawal via email. It happens, unfortunately.
Our high security standards won't allow just to disable email confirmation, we have to be absolutely sure that that email is no longer reachable and nobody will ever have the access to it. Here's the course of action.

1). Kindly try to contact everyone.net. Probably they will be able to help you to retrieve access to your email.
2). In case they won't be able to solve the issue rapidly, we'll be glad to do it instead. Our support team will email you the instructions on how to disable email confirmation on your account. You'll be able to withdraw your money, you have our word.

Once again, please accept our apologies for that experience you've been through.
It's very important to keep track on your email account, since it's your main and unique identifier on HitBTC.

This is what you call "Professionalism". I like those who admit their flaws and would work to resolve it, not for other but for themselves. Now hitbtc is running smooth and I like this as an exchange.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

snip

I read this thread and I don' understand if you OP finally were helped by them and something goes wrong or they just stopped to answer on this topic? I have seen the message posted a few weeks ago from HitBtc that you should be able to withdraw your money on the next day together with few other members complaining here at this time. Nothing finally happened? Please explain.

slyder3

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

I'm still waiting for my ETH for 1,5 months now... Opened a few tickets and was told that they need to process it manualy and will credit them "soon". That was 1,5 months ago!!

Did anyone resolve sth like this? How long does it normaly take and can i do anything to speed it up?? Need those ETH asap!

If anyone from HitBTC sees this, please check tickets: #262587 and #289766!! Thank you!
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

yes I think the market is bad, I've traded there several times and suddenly my balance runs out, not much just about 94 $ but that's a bit disappointing.
I advise you to be more careful in choosing the market for trading
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

yes I think the market is bad, I've traded there several times and suddenly my balance runs out, not much just about 94 $ but that's a bit disappointing.
I advise you to be more careful in choosing the market for trading

From what I understand you made few bad trades and your balance runs out. This is possible and there is nothing scammy. If you bought something with a high price and sold it for much lower then your balance can disappear after few trades like this. There is nothing they can do. If your money were gone without trading then there will be something bad going on. But like this, that was just a bad trading and that's all.
HitbtcSCAM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

snip

I read this thread and I don' understand if you OP finally were helped by them and something goes wrong or they just stopped to answer on this topic? I have seen the message posted a few weeks ago from HitBtc that you should be able to withdraw your money on the next day together with few other members complaining here at this time. Nothing finally happened? Please explain.

I know many things also I am not saying.I know for a fact localbitcoins.com is controlled by the FBI, Paxful is a deleware USA based website controlled by the same mafia FBI people there website will shut you out if you arrive to the site and sell large amounts of coins cheap and hitbtc.com is the same USA mafia scum. Hitbtc does not respond to my support tickets they did before asking me to send documents to verify the account and then I did and they did nothing.Now they just delete the support tickets but I do have the other ones I can post here if you want I took screen shots
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

I have heard this many times but dont see anything bad in that exchange use it all is normal and its very intersting users have made profile with that name.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Some times hitbtc does have problems, but which website doesn't? I like this exchange for fiat/crypto pare, 'cause holding crypto's is great...but it's almost imposible to buy anything with them. Hitbtc transactions are fast too, so I see nothing to worry about.

I also don't have issues with Hitbtc when it comes to their platform technology. But I don't like their style on dictating limited decimals on many altcoins. Their withdrawal fees on some altocins are also very high which is ridiculous. Long term Hitbtc will lose its top 10 spot on other growing reliable exchanges like Kucoin.
hoticotk

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

pay $10,000 to the muchomail.com domain owner to get a temporary mailbox Grin
i think this is  the best solution
contact muchomail.com admin and male a deal
vincent_machdinh

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

HitBTC, my terrible nightmare !
I have traded cryptocurrency on HitBTC exchange for a long time.
One day I deposited CPT coins to HitBTC, and my most terrible nightmare began.
My account was blocked by some “security issue”.
I have 1.3 BTC, 80 ETH and 6,400,000 CPT in my account. It’s a big amount of money. Or I have to say it is all of the money I have. HitBTC blocked my account for “security issue” although I didn’t do anything wrong. I only deposited my coins and traded, that’s it.
They asked me my passport, a photo of myself settled near my monitor with my ticket viewed on screen, proof of residence, proof of bank and then source of funds (the origin of my transaction). Although I sent them all, they replied my ticket very slowly. Sometimes it took them 19 days to reply my mail. Up to now it’s about more than 40 days, the problem hasn’t been resolved.
They always use the robot’s reply for example “Thank you for provided information” or “Please accept our apologies for such a long delay with replying” or “Looking forward your response”. And the delay with replying still happened all the times.
They have never read my files and seen my screenshots. All they did is that they only put the same questions again and again.
HitBTC is the worst crypto exchange ever.
There are hundreds of people like me, a victim of this Exchange. My email is lamvinhtri@yahoo.com. Please email me if you’re in the same situation.
My request #315223
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

If you like to live dangerously, we have an excellent option for you: try HitBTC. Or don't. But first, check out our story about them😳🔔
https://shitcoinoffering.com/hitbtc-exchange-mcafee-tolls/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: