Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to withdraw huge amounts?  (Read 878 times)
Crypto1992

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Tokenpay

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:03:00 PM

Yes undoubtedly there are limits for depositing and withdrawing. The limit amount vary depending on the exchange. If your account is non-verified with ID then you will have lower limits.And if it is verified then you would probably have higher limits or sometimes no limit.Think about paypal if your ID is verified then you have no limits for sending and recieving. But in the Bitcoin market I won't expect no-limit exchanges as Bitcoins transaction rules are not confined.

So I suggest you to withdraw on a daily or weekly basis.Also various banks have different restriction when it comes to transaction limits.So check all possible solutions.Check every bank higher limits per day and per month and also per year.This way you can easily make a decision based on this.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:18:02 PM

if you withdraw a huge amount, your bank may freeze your acount.
aplistir

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:42:37 PM

if you withdraw a huge amount, your bank may freeze your acount.

I do not know what country you are living, but
I expect that even if they do freeze your account, you can probably unfreeze it if you can explain where the bitcoins came from. I am assuming you got them legally by eg. mining them a long time ago, or something.
At least if you have proofs backing your claims.

My Address: 121f7zb2U4g9iM4MiJTDhEzqeZGHzq5wLh
mylalaworld

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:53:35 PM

Every exchange has its own rules on withdrawing limits
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

withdrawal of huge amounts are depends on the law in your location because have defference laws in every nation how much you can withdraw amoount under the anti money laundering law.
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:38:05 PM

i never had any problems on withdrawing huge amounts. if your talking about more then 10M then i dont have any idea.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:44:15 PM

Yes of course. You can withdraw a large amount of money. Well the question is, are you getting one or getting a lot of money? :/ Well I will tell you that it is so possible, but all you gotta do is that be careful in sending your funds. I mean, the code of your bank and also the code of your btc address. It depends on that. If you will send a lot of funds then go but be careful Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

Only a twat would go anywhere near an exchange with that amount of money.

For starters exchanges can't be trusted. Second of all they can't be trusted with those types of amounts. They're terrified of losing their banking and will KYC you until you die.

Find an OTC broker who will directly hook you up with a buyer or seller. No dicking around, no stupid questionnaires.

I find it weird that so many people are still so fixated on exchanges. For anything more than pin money they're dog shit.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:10:14 PM

Hello everyone,

I am still fairly new to cryptocurrency, therefore that challenge is probably dumb... bare with me personally.

If a person has Holdings that value tens of thousands of 83000, let us imagine $20,000,000 plus they would like to cash deposit and it for their banking account, is it possible?has Holdings that value millions of 2500, let's say $20,000,000 and they would like to cash deposit and it for their banking accounts, how is it feasible?

Since Just BTC isn't controlled by banks, it's up for your own exchange websites to handle this trade (so I assume), so who'll cover this cash amount into this individual?

I reside in Australia and that I use two sites for the cryptocurrency, CoinSpot (multi-wallet and swap site) and Coinjar (Bit-coin wallet and exchange). I emailed them a support email, asking for the exact same, as It is not clear if it's really a country/company policy that dictates exactly what goes on in such situations.

Cheers.
This is a newbie account and with suggestions of having tens of thousand of Bitcoin and asking for possibilities for cashing out! First thing first, how did you come into that much?

Be sure to have proofs, most exchanges are going to insist on verification of id and address, which is normal if you have nothing to hide, but in case you do have something to hide, withdrawal of huge amounts (crypto to fiat) will always raise a red flag and don't fool yourself into thinking your transactions would be anonymous!
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

Hello everyone,

I am still fairly new to cryptocurrency, therefore that challenge is probably dumb... bare with me personally.

If a person has Holdings that value tens of thousands of 83000, let us imagine $20,000,000 plus they would like to cash deposit and it for their banking account, is it possible?has Holdings that value millions of 2500, let's say $20,000,000 and they would like to cash deposit and it for their banking accounts, how is it feasible?

Since Just BTC isn't controlled by banks, it's up for your own exchange websites to handle this trade (so I assume), so who'll cover this cash amount into this individual?

I reside in Australia and that I use two sites for the cryptocurrency, CoinSpot (multi-wallet and swap site) and Coinjar (Bit-coin wallet and exchange). I emailed them a support email, asking for the exact same, as It is not clear if it's really a country/company policy that dictates exactly what goes on in such situations.

Cheers.

Bitcoin isn't controlled by banks, but as soon as you convert it to fiat, that is regulated to prevent money laundering.

It varies from place to place, but most exchanges operate according to US standards (even if they arn't American), which allows $2000 a day withdrawal with no questions asked. Anything higher and they want to do a full KYC on you, get you to upload your picture, your passport etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

Bitcoin is not really controlled by the banks and this is its advantage. In my post OP is not talking about bitcoin. You're talking about the equivalent of a certain number of bitcoins in dollars. As you know all dollar transactions reflected in the us Federal Bank and are tightly controlled. Agree, that's another story. Fiat government-controlled and there's no escape.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

Hello everyone,

Every banks has its own deposits limits, with this huge amount of value you should deposit this gradually and not one time.

Online exchanges has partnered to local banks for Fiats conversion then deposit, banks doesn't have directly involvement in BTC transactions so they don't controlled it.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

Hello everyone,

Cheers.

The fact is its not possible to withdraw such amount via bitcoin because you will have to go through bank to have access to such funds coupled with the regulation of the banking system there is no way there won't be element of money laundering involved. The only set of people allowed to make such movement of funds is government entities and multi national companies such as General Electric for the construction of a power station or railway station and before that, a lot of paper works must have been filled and submitted.

Rather than looking at that option because its not possible the best bet is to do it piece meal basis and give it time not to run into trouble because whether you like it or not, someone is watching.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:12:10 PM

Hello everyone,

Cheers.

There are OTC exchanges where you can find individuals or companies that would buy or sell huge amounts, you'll receive and send money through the bank.

Check out: https://genesistrading.com/

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:20:00 PM

Well its really needed to know first the rules inside the country that you are residing a possibilities that they will hold your account after seeing questionable amount of money that's been deposit to your account even bitcoin is not regulated by banks but the time you convert it into your fiat government have its certain rules to check it for possible money laundering.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:24:03 PM

Hello everyone,

Cheers.

Most exchanges are going to have limits on the amount of Bitcoin you can withdraw. You have to check these things before depositing any coins on the exchanges.

I would say it's impossible to withdraw big amounts without disclosing your full information (so I would expect a scan ID, address, phone... the whole package).

More and more exchanges demand all of these informations to trade even between altcoins (like Bitrex)

I wouldn't expect to get more than 1 BTC a day from most exchanges without further verifications. Currently it's $2000 in Poloniex.
It would really be always required knowing that exchanges do follow protocol on KYC. They would really know a certain user specially if it would transaction huge amounts on a single day.They would really ask documents for further verifications they do this to avoid those money laundering problems.This is why we should always check exchanges terms before depositing any money to avoid problems.

albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:35:45 PM

That depends on the exchanger. As far as I know each exchanger has a limited withdrawal every day so if you plan to withdraw at 5 BTC it will definitely not be allowed by the exchanger. So what you can do is to withdraw the set by the exchanger limit. And the next day you again to withdraw

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:43:26 PM

Hello everyone,

Cheers.

I am not aware to other exchanges but when it comes to Poloniex the number one trading platform of cryptocurrencies in the world they only limit your withdrawal of $2000 daily limit so meaning you can't withdraw that big amount in an instant but I think there is a condition that if you follow you will have to much more higher daily limit and I think that requires you to give your personal informations like your address and some valid government id's.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

Almost impossible thing to withdraw anything above 10 lakhs (a million) rupees in my country as there are lots of rules and regulations, the foremost and bothersome of them all being to file ITR which would deduct a good chunk of the withdrawal as tax. IT sleuths would definitely sniff a sudden massive surge in funds in one's bank account and hold him liable for not disclosing how the money was acquired and ultimately this would be leading to only one thing : funds being confiscated and he would be put behind bars for questioning.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:43:59 PM

Banks would actually find it suspicious when it comes to bank transactions with that huge amount of money. They more likely to hold the money and go ask you personal informations, valid IDs and etc. Although the bank doesn't interfere with bitcoin transactions, they would still find it very unsual or unlikely for a person to transact with that huge amount. I definitely recommend to widthraw it not all at once.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: