Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 06:19:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree in medical cannabis ?  (Read 1291 times)
LTU_btc

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:25:40 PM

I don't have anything against medical usage of cannabis if it really have proven beneficial impact for pacient. I heard that it can be used in treating neurological ilness, glaucoma, reducing pain. If cannabis really can help, why it shouldn't be illegal? But as I know, there still not enough scientific researches made to proove meaningful role of cannabis in medicine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thanthan

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:37:31 PM

I just wanna know how many are agree and disagree in medical marijuana in this forum. Share your answers.
If its genuinely needed for medical reasons thats OK, if you are a stoner what I dont like is using the medical excuse as a reason to get your marijuana legalised.
baradfo

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:47:24 PM

I don't have anything against medical usage of cannabis if it really have proven beneficial impact for pacient. I heard that it can be used in treating neurological ilness, glaucoma, reducing pain. If cannabis really can help, why it shouldn't be illegal? But as I know, there still not enough scientific researches made to proove meaningful role of cannabis in medicine.

At least in the US research is difficult at best for this since cannabis is a schedule 1 drug.

Fappanu

Activity: 262

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:49:04 PM

I just wanna know how many are agree and disagree in medical marijuana in this forum. Share your answers.

I think cannabis really helps people and it is not harmful. It makes people calm and happy. The reason why it was banned is that cannabis can be used as a herbal medicine which would not be good on the part of those who make medicine because cannabis can cure some disease. I haven't heard of someone died because of using cannabis.

cripperz

Activity: 115

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:22:15 PM

Cannabis certainly has medical benefits, but people who do not have cancer do not have any excuse to use it except unless it really benefits them also, but I think most recreational users are not benefited from it overall.

gl0ckn

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:44:13 PM

You should be able to do to yourself whatever you want. You should be able to grow what you want and smoke what you want. The sale of cannabis should be like food where you have your BBB accredited businesses and then you have the "street vendor" equivalent where if you get some bad shit, don't go there again.
facebookbtc

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:04:59 AM

I do not support medical cannabis because Medical cannabis make people be addictive to itself... Drug is drug.. It does not matter They can heal any terminal disases or not...

So by your definition of addiction should alcohol be banned?

It seems he is confused. Addiction is not only specific to drugs. And “drug is drug” statement is a zero knowledge kinder opinion. I think he mean illegal drugs not the one we buy on drug stores. But still I think he needs some space to think about what is going on in those patients with so much in pain. Hope it will not happen to him.
baradfo

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:08:33 AM

I do not support medical cannabis because Medical cannabis make people be addictive to itself... Drug is drug.. It does not matter They can heal any terminal disases or not...

So by your definition of addiction should alcohol be banned?

It seems he is confused. Addiction is not only specific to drugs. And “drug is drug” statement is a zero knowledge kinder opinion. I think he mean illegal drugs not the one we buy on drug stores. But still I think he needs some space to think about what is going on in those patients with so much in pain. Hope it will not happen to him.

Agreed with your sentiment, though trying to raise his thought processes to that.

BitcoinDefender

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:17:16 AM

Yes. It is a good time to invest into this industrie too. Big players doing it already. Soon it is legal. Risk is ok with a good rate of return.
nwahshearthiad

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:04:56 AM

I believe cannabis is very beneficial in the health field.. With the right usage and guidance of a doctor.

Keeping Up

Activity: 94

KUARTA is coming!!!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:35:54 AM

In our country it is still illegal to use one.
But i do believe that it indeed has curative effects.
And i agree for the legalization of its usage.
As long as proper regulations can be made.
Such as prescriptions from physicians before acquiring one.

let's KEEP UP!!!
Douglasyukanov

Activity: 98

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:02:46 AM

I tend to agree,the use of marijuana in the world of medicine is very complex, a lot of pros and cons of cannabis as a treatment material, whereas from the first marijuana plants have often been used as a mixture of ancient medicine ingredients and sometimes also used for treatment in the modern age.
indeed need to be studied more deeply about the use of cannabis as a treatment material, need to intervene government and society in formulating policy of cannabis usage for treatment.

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pavel255

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:22:43 PM

I tend to agree,the use of marijuana in the world of medicine is very complex, a lot of pros and cons of cannabis as a treatment material, whereas from the first marijuana plants have often been used as a mixture of ancient medicine ingredients and sometimes also used for treatment in the modern age.
indeed need to be studied more deeply about the use of cannabis as a treatment material, need to intervene government and society in formulating policy of cannabis usage for treatment.

Oil or cannabis seeds used to be widely used to treat various diseases, but when drug addicts started to smoke, it was banned to avoid diseases associated with smoking and drug addiction.
stevrev

Activity: 140

https://btckings.com/853988

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:41:37 PM

the prohibition of marijuana is a shameful scourge on american history. the medical uses of THC and industrial uses of hemp products are self evident. but even the recreational purposes are perfectly valid. how many people get behind the wheel after taking a bong hit and plow into a family of four on their way home from the park? I'm sure it has happened, but accidents like that are far more common with alcohol, yet alcohol is perfectly legal. granted, it's not legal to drink and drive, but that doesn't excuse the stunning hypocrisy.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
▌    No Limit Holdem   ▌ Pot Limit Omaha    ▐
▬▬▬▬  Affiliate Program   ▌ 30% For Life  ▬▬▬▬
MostHigh

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:56:31 PM

If they are for medicinal purposes why not but the probem if with people abusing it and getting in trouble at the end of the day

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:10:59 PM

the only industry does block the medical cannabis going into market is the pharmaceutical companies themselves. It is a threat to their business because of potential healing of these herbs, i know most people are addicted to it but for so long there is no cases of getting overdose to it and there is a theoretical study that medical cannabis can cure cancer. I hope these people behind the governance of these pharmaceutical companies will one day woke up and start thinking to promote it.

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:19:53 PM

100% I do, they are far better than the highly addictive opioids that are so readily prescribed in today's modern medicine.

Opquar

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

Why would you not agree if it has been proven to be beneficial? More and more states and countries are legalizing medical cannabis with multiple studies backing them up. I am behind them all the way.
zaynxx

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

I agree that medical cannabis should be legal. Because cannabis has medicinal properties that greatly relieve many patients' pain and suffering related to serious and terminal illnesses. For some, medical cannabis is the only drug that works. It's safe and natural, and doesn't create dependence or nasty side effects. From a governmental standpoint, legalization would create strict control over the sale, tax, and doses of medical marijuana, which benefits everyone. Regardless, the choice of using or prescribing medical cannabis should rest with the medical community and its patients, not the governments.

On the other hand, argue that medical cannabis is too dangerous, that it could lead to addiction or abuse of harder drugs, it doesn't have FDA-approval or that legalization is just a front for recreational drug use. The politics associated with the so-called war on drugs in the country have forced the issue in the hands of the governments, rather than with patients and doctors, where the decision should ultimately lie.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 519

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

I believe on Cannabis to be used for medical reasons only! Obviously more research is needed in order to quantify and qualify its benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.