Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 09:41:18 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree in medical cannabis ?  (Read 1172 times)
gbosah

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:46:04 PM

I believe in medical cannabis but the problem is abusing it

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:19:56 AM

Why would you not agree if it has been proven to be beneficial? More and more states and countries are legalizing medical cannabis with multiple studies backing them up. I am behind them all the way.

I am not that excited about the medicinal properties of marijuana. Some people say that it can cure cancer. But in reality, I am yet to witness anything like that. But I am quite convinced about the use of marijuana as a painkiller. Many of the studies have proved that marijuana is a powerful painkiller, which does not have the same negative side effects as the industrial painkillers.

synthlock

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:24:38 AM

Yeah, it's reaching legalization across multiple states in the US. I reckon in a few years most of the northeastern area will have recreational use approved.
vibingpositively

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:12:45 AM

My motto is if it doesnt harm you or the planet then go for it. Medical marijuana fits that motto quite well
moanamakeway

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:17:57 AM

From what I have learned from our studies before, marijuana is an herbal drug with many benefits but along with the benefits comes the addiction and dependence. I am for the use of it. If the good outweighs the bad. I suggest that dispensing this medicine will be super controlled and monitored to prevet abuse.

btcgarden12345

Activity: 12

• http://rebinetwork.com/ •

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:25:42 AM

Medical cannabis. Yes, No doubt I’m one hundred percent supporter on that but must have strict implementation and who will abused it must be root in jail or hang.

⚡REBI Network⚡〘A Radical New Idea 〙RebiNetwork.com
nursahath07

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:39:55 AM

i think we doctors should use  very carefully by taking precaution cause if i talk about marijuana then there is another introduction of this medicine ...   so we need to proper concentration on that issues ..

electroneum   | |  |   |   THE MOBILE CRYPTOCURRENCY
ICO ▶  14th Sept 17    ▀  REGISTER TODAY ▄
stevrev

Activity: 140

https://btckings.com/853988

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:02:29 AM

Medical cannabis. Yes, No doubt I’m one hundred percent supporter on that but must have strict implementation and who will abused it must be root in jail or hang.

what constitutes abuse? I don't understand why someone would ever want the government legislating this sort of thing. do you feel the same way about tobacco? what if the government were to decide anything beyond 10 cigarettes in a 24 hour period is detrimental and therefore abusive? shouldn't adults have the right to decide for themselves where to draw the line? this is a very slippery slope. if we hand over our ability to make personal decisions, we must hope that our values strictly align with those in power. for instance, some day a leader might come into power who believes the consumption of water should be regulated. conservation of natural resources is one thing, but what if you were only allowed to drink 10 glasses of water per day? anything more would be seen as an unnecessary abuse. I realize that's an extreme example, but at what point do you hand over control and let someone essentially protect you from yourself? if what I do has no affect on anyone else, why should anyone else care? if something is made to be illegal, it doesn't mean people will stop doing it. if there is a high enough demand, black markets will step in to fill the vacuum created by regulation. the drug cartels in mexico are a perfect example of this very thing.

no matter what the government does, people will use drugs recreationally. some drugs are very addictive and can have corrosive effects on individuals, as well as entire communities. in russia, nearly 20% of the population is addicted to heroin. should they all be hung? I think this is a complicated issue that cannot be solved through punishment as a deterrent. I don't have all the answers, but that doesn't mean I want my government to make all the decisions.

here's one more thing to think about. countries that focus on rehabilitation rather than punishment have much lower rates of recidivism. we could hang everyone who defies what society deems to be appropriate, but I don't think that really solves anything.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
▌    No Limit Holdem   ▌ Pot Limit Omaha    ▐
▬▬▬▬  Affiliate Program   ▌ 30% For Life  ▬▬▬▬
learner 7

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:47:50 AM

Everyone has the right to decide what to do, but his actions should not harm others, I think that this should be in relation to the cannabis.

justlucky

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:38:49 PM

Yes i do agree. this is not a drugs or something illegal i know this cannabis is used in ancient times for medical term. why in the other country cannabis is baned because many people using it for their addiction not for medical aspect's.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
roganite

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:52:46 AM

I think it is fine. If it is for medicinal purposes why not?
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 182

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:49:49 PM

Yes I agree that cannabis may be used in medical purposes. And for medical purposes only, abusing Marijuana is not a good practice. For me, Marijuana should be used only for medical purposes, and not be used for daily dosage. Addiction must be considered illegal.

Rhosadah

Activity: 152

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:40:59 PM

I agree that marijuana is used for medical reasons because Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a disease that attacks the central nerves like the brain nerves, spinal cord, and optic nerve. A study conducted at the Canadian Medical Association Journal found that cannabioids found in marijuana can reduce symptoms and pain caused by MS.

A T L A N T     ▄▀▄▀     P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ █ ██    I C O  E N D I N G  S O O N    ██ █ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheFePoP

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:32:06 PM

When it's prescripted by a doctor, there is no problem for me at all.
Ivan16

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

Yes of course,everything what help people to heal should be used,i yet dont see reason why are some against it if help in other side  patient choose to use cannabis therapy.

SMOKE EXCHANGE         A REVOLUTION IN ADVERTISING FOR THE BILLION DOLLAR MARIJUANA INDUSTRY
JOIN THE PRESALE 50% BONUS | STARTS SEPT. 30
HOMEPAGE BITCOINTALK INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER SLACK TELEGRAM
mistahG13

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:56:49 AM

yes of course! its not man made, its from nature. so its called "HERB" not drugs. <3
Sithara007

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:04:12 AM

Yes I agree that cannabis may be used in medical purposes. And for medical purposes only, abusing Marijuana is not a good practice. For me, Marijuana should be used only for medical purposes, and not be used for daily dosage. Addiction must be considered illegal.

Why are you having problems with recreational marijuana? If you can allow the consumption of alcohol and tobacco, then why can't you do the same for weed? I am asking this because studies have shown that both tobacco and alcohol are much more harmful to the human body when compared to marijuana.

spongegar

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:26:09 PM

I mean if the drugs work, why not? As long as the drug is actually regulated and strictly implemented then I'm all for it. I see alot of shops that actually just sell it up front. Besides that some doctors just give out prescriptions to people who don't actually need it, much like what happens with Prozac

salterious

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:46:02 PM

Natural things in this planet should always be a part of what we do. Yes I agreed fully that this stuff should be allowed for all of us to help health our bodies.
Sithara007

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:46:27 AM

I mean if the drugs work, why not? As long as the drug is actually regulated and strictly implemented then I'm all for it. I see alot of shops that actually just sell it up front. Besides that some doctors just give out prescriptions to people who don't actually need it, much like what happens with Prozac

Consuming pharmaceutical drugs without a doctors prescription is a bad practice and it can lead to problems such as antibiotic resistance in the future. Even in my place, I am witnessing a lot of people (mostly the uneducated ones) purchasing antibiotics directly from the medical shops without any sort of prescription. These idiots don't understand the consequences of doing that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.