Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero is understimate  (Read 311 times)
Bitcall (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

Monero is one of oldies coin in the top 10 and is ever solid investment. In this rollercoaster bitcoin day look like XMR is slighty understimate in front of the other currency,  I think we'll see in the next day a good growth trend for XMR before the bitcoin restart to growth... You think is resonable valutation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:55:53 AM

I think Monero is one of the coin that with ZCash will rise... Privacy will play a more and more important role in choosing a crypto
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:58:18 AM

Yep I agree that privacy coins will have important use cases in the future.

XMR and ZEC are the best ones to bet on for the future

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:01:32 AM

If you look at Monero price you will see that the price hasn't change in satochi terms. Bitcoin rally however has affect it's price upward in dollar terms. This scenerio playing out is one of the Hallmark of one of the stable coin. Monero is standing on it's on and with time, it will not be affected by Bitcoin price!

Bitcall (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:52:33 PM

XMR gain some satoshi in since the start of this post
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:14:57 PM

Yeah, I've always been kind of surprised that it has a lower market cap than Dash for example.
I would think that Monero is a bit more loved by the community due to not having such a sketchy beginning as opposed to Dash.

I do hope they'll switch places in terms of adoption and market cap.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

Monero is one of oldies coin in the top 10 and is ever solid investment. In this rollercoaster bitcoin day look like XMR is slighty understimate in front of the other currency,  I think we'll see in the next day a good growth trend for XMR before the bitcoin restart to growth... You think is resonable valutation?

I think XMR is a great coin with excellent long-term potential. However I can't speculate on very short-term as this is just wildly unpredictable, particularly at the moment. The whole market is rising and falling almost as one.

miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:40:08 PM

Monero confidently holds its position among the leaders. For me this coin is one of the investment for the long term.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

Judging from the dynamics of Monero, I would say that today more people believe into the future of this altcoin. Everybody picks now privacy and anonymity, which are most important during transactions.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/
Bitcall (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

Monero is a good currency, anyone hear some rumors about development or patch for XMR?
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:14:30 PM

Judging from the dynamics of Monero, I would say that today more people believe into the future of this altcoin. Everybody picks now privacy and anonymity, which are most important during transactions.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/

I agree with you, anonymity is a way to revitalize a currency, another thing I would add in Monero is the circulating supply. (It's Low).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: