Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash is the future IMO  (Read 1102 times)
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

Bitcoin cash will never be a trustworthy coin in my opinion. It doesn't have the background that sits on a strong ground. It may look very attractive because of some sudden increases but it also has a chance to go down very fast. So that's not a kind of investment i like to make.

I laught when pirate party founder sign a letter as "Bitcoin cash CEO"... Like wtf ? They make it like a company. All power are centralized between few hands. Big whales , after pump on korean exchange, had for BCH hashpower and volume, but they did not overcome Bitcoin legacy because they ran out of cash.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
codenames

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:09:13 PM

Bitcoin cash will never be a trustworthy coin in my opinion. It doesn't have the background that sits on a strong ground. It may look very attractive because of some sudden increases but it also has a chance to go down very fast. So that's not a kind of investment i like to make.

I laught when pirate party founder sign a letter as "Bitcoin cash CEO"... Like wtf ? They make it like a company. All power are centralized between few hands. Big whales , after pump on korean exchange, had for BCH hashpower and volume, but they did not overcome Bitcoin legacy because they ran out of cash.

I agree on your points but if you actually read the letter, you will see that the CEO thing was a satire clearly stated in the letter. lol
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:44:54 PM

It is possible that bitkoyn cash in the future will take the place of the leader of the crypto currency, because the original bitcoin has big problems with transactions that have not been eliminated for a long time. It can also be that any other successful coin can take the place of the leader, which later will prove to be the best in its functional properties. Now this is difficult to predict.
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:52:55 PM

Bitcoin has scaling solutions in development, the question is if those solutions will be successful and put to practice before before give up on the coin and flock towards cheaper and faster alternatives.

There is still time, but not as much as there used to be.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:35:30 AM

Bitcoin has scaling solutions in development, the question is if those solutions will be successful and put to practice before before give up on the coin and flock towards cheaper and faster alternatives.

Bitcoin Cash is going to have a large amount of angry people that will complain when the price goes down to three digits. That coin is a scam, Roger is no genius.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:35:48 AM

We view that the BTC blockchain slowing down radically as mass approval carries on, finance institutions won't accept that slow block-chain once they are able to utilize the BCH block-chain that's substantially faster. I am very long in BCH.
Bitcoin cash is not the future, it is a different vision of what bitcoin should be and if they want to become bitcoin they will have to beat bitcoin not only in the market cap but on the amount of people using their network and at this time no one is using bitcoin cash.
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:03:22 AM

Bitcoin Cash has a long way to go. And not widely adopted yet. This is crazy market anything could happen.
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:12:45 AM

anyone saying it is crap or whatever should read the bitcoin whitepaper. then look at bitcoin, then look at bitcoin cash. form your own opinion. mine is that it is far from perfect or anything, but those two bitcoin versions are unfortunately what we are left with.

as far as price goes i dont think the holders expect much, and if they do for now they are idiots. this should be seen like early bitcoin days, where you did not buy bitcoin to speculate "hodl moon lambo" but to actually use it.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:35:14 AM

There is still lot of time, it is not like any of those other coins has any chance at all, bitcoin is still the dominant coin, even with bitcoin as slow and expensive as it is now people are not moving out of bitcoin to get alts what does that tells you, once bitcoin is able to manage many transactions thanks to the lightning network is game over for any altcoin trying to take bitcoin place.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:41:06 AM

There is still lot of time, it is not like any of those other coins has any chance at all, bitcoin is still the dominant coin, even with bitcoin as slow and expensive as it is now people are not moving out of bitcoin to get alts what does that tells you, once bitcoin is able to manage many transactions thanks to the lightning network is game over for any altcoin trying to take bitcoin place.
Yes, Also Ethereum does have more many experiences and are more likely trusted and have so many investors in this cryptoworld. I more likely go for Ethereum than this Bitcoin Cash that creates Roger Ver (i'm not a haters of roger ver). But really? Ethereum does the one that have future to become the next if bitcoin really died

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:03:00 PM

I still cannot understand these people who are seriously thinking that Bitcoin Cash is exactly this real Bitcoin we all know, and BTC is a scam to make sly financial operations. In my opinion, BCH must cost less.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:43:31 PM

I still cannot understand these people who are seriously thinking that Bitcoin Cash is exactly this real Bitcoin we all know, and BTC is a scam to make sly financial operations. In my opinion, BCH must cost less.
I bet they don't , these people just want to make others doubt in BTC and using this to make preferences for Cash . Just business  Cheesy
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:27:40 PM

We view that the BTC blockchain slowing down radically as mass approval carries on, finance institutions won't accept that slow block-chain once they are able to utilize the BCH block-chain that's substantially faster. I am very long in BCH.

I do not think that in future Bitcoin Cash will take the place of a leader in cryptocurrency world. It will be #3, #4 or even #5 crypto in its capitalization. I am still sure it must cost a bit less, but this alt will always have pumps and dumps.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:11:20 PM

If you need a faster blockchain, why don't you go long for ETH, NEO, and other altcoins which are orders of magnitude faster than BCH?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: