Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 11:30:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs?  (Read 3380 times)
LimitlessAP

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:51:59 PM

Yes!! Sooo many ICOs! And sooo many Bounties! Be careful when choosing the ICO!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goodween

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:59:07 PM

Yes you are totally right there are too mani ICO's. It looks like gold-rush in 19th century. In this sea of  scam ICO's be neccesary to find the real one useful ICO with not shitty coin and stupid idea. ICO's now it's opportгnity easely get big stake of money for skam developers with their skam projects. We need some sort of filter for ICO's here on forum. My opinion.

HAZZA | ANN |  Global Unified Payment Network | Token Sale OCT 3
vennz17

Activity: 280

earth token

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

Yeah too many new ICO using ecr-20 token and ICO are new trend for business. I think new ico the only way to get some money and if you're smart enough to choose ICO you can easily making money from new ICO, buy cheap and sell high price Tongue

vaso11

Activity: 98

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:24:27 PM

Agrees that they were now really overabundant, among this pile of slag is difficult to find a good project

COMSA ■ The ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses to Adopt Blockchain Technologies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌▌▌  ICO: Oct 2nd until Nov 6th▐▐▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
■ ■ ■ WebsiteWhitepaperTwitterBlogsRedditFacebook ■  TelegramSlackBitcointalk ■ ■ ■
entebah

Activity: 124

PoSToken

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:44:42 AM

It's sad to see Korea ban ICO as well , luckily they not ban bitcoin !

ICO usually make quick money but it's just like gamble since they are play with speculation project and have potential for being scam but not all project did this !
very worried about too much ICO, more and more countries are worried about the existence of ICO can harm investors.
hopefully there will be a new regulation on ICO so that ICO will be more qualified and accepted by all countries.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Smart Contract Marketplace

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:54:12 AM

It is normal, because ICOs are new trend. Also people who did hyips in the past are now making ICO.
It is the fastest way to make money.

this is easiest way to make moeny yu hire people to create ICO for you.
It can be even FAKE and allways someone will join parrt. Hype is biggest factor here.
Even poor ICO with good amout of promotors can make miracles.
Product doesn't have to be delivered to profit from it.

was so easy that is why you have 10-30 ICO daily Cheesy

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
deepcryptomine

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:13:35 AM

Well at least some action by SEC. They did charge one real estate ICO and diamond ICO for defrauding the investor.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/sec-charged-two-initial-coin-003107769.html

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Smart Contract Marketplace

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:19:57 AM

Well at least some action by SEC. They did charge one real estate ICO and diamond ICO for defrauding the investor.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/sec-charged-two-initial-coin-003107769.html

goverment agencies are too slow to keep up with current ICO models those are reshaping faster that those people draw egistration.
To top ICO you need to stop ALL EXCHANGES AT ONCE. this is only way to stop ICO.
Stop fiat coming in from all surces Smiley - impossible

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
herurist

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:58:56 AM

Do you feel lately there have been too many ICOs that have entered in the market?
How do you perceive this? Does it portray that crypto is getting popular everyday now?
Or does it mean that its just a trending business nowadays and people who are founding/investing on these ICOs are just using these to make billions themselves with the sole purpose of profit and not enough invention is being offered?

That's fine for me and I believe is good for crypto world. Unfortunately, today's ICO still can't pass second crypto like eth, xmr or even xrp. That coins even this time has low price, most people still replace their trust and money into it. No coin from ICO project can pass it, but if they can it will be great. As trader/ investor just take the right coin ( ICO ) depend your strategy as main goal. Keep practice and have a nice day.

v3liana

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:51:35 AM

too many ICOs, too many scams, so reading the whitepaper is so important

not only the whitepaper!

every investor must see team developers, road maps, and they reply's to critics
read the whitepaper is very important. we need to see is developer is saying the truth according the whitepaper by asking a question and check their reply and critics. i agree this kind of way os good to check whether the ico is good or not

cryptodoll

Activity: 70

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:32:58 PM

ICOs are oversaturing the present market and are taking funds away from already established coins.

Barcode_

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:45:24 PM

It is because ICOs have suddenly became a hot trend for companies to raise funds on their upcoming projects, and there are a lot of scammers out there making use of ICOs to scam people money, so the increase of ICOs in the market is obviously understandable, investors that are planning to invest into ICO should research on the company well before putting in their money with them.
sebinator

Activity: 42

I like Mobile Mining #electroneum

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:50:47 PM

Yes, there are too many of them and every day a new project is launched on btc. There is a hype which will end when all the people lost their money and will get more cautious with their 'investments'.

Martinkuhn

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:57:29 PM

There are tonnes of  ICO on the market. If you take a look at the altcoin announcements, you will see plenty of ICOs that do not have use cases on blockchain. They are purely raising funds using ICO.. and these ICO may also not be just a scams..

https://www.coindesk.com/sec-charges-promoter-two-icos-fraud-says-recoin-no-real-estate/
cramblimp

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

It is normal, because ICOs are new trend. Also people who did hyips in the past are now making ICO.

Yes, it is a normal thing. There are a lot of ICO's are available but we didn't assure if they are legit or not. There are also many scam here in this forum. If you would like to know the legit ICO's and bounties, here is the link bountylord.com. You can choose what you want and look for their total bounty supply. I hope I would have helped you in a nice way.

Cryptonodes

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

I don't think there are too many ICOs.

It's a new asset class and a big success of the crypto ecosystem.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

Yes you are totally right there are too mani ICO's. It looks like gold-rush in 19th century. In this sea of  scam ICO's be neccesary to find the real one useful ICO with not shitty coin and stupid idea. ICO's now it's opportгnity easely get big stake of money for skam developers with their skam projects. We need some sort of filter for ICO's here on forum. My opinion.

I very much agree with your opinion because if we don't there is a networking for ICO in the forum then it will happen to ICO that scam so we just waste time and minds. I never get scam ICO so as of now there is no explanation of the project team. This might be too much of a new ICO and promises given to the ICO.

laluna24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

Yes, it is a normal thing. There are a lot of ICO's are available but we didn't assure if they are legit or not. There are also many scam here in this forum. If you would like to know the legit ICO's and bounties, here is the link bountylord.com. You can choose what you want and look for their total bounty supply. I hope I would have helped you in a nice way.
Ive notice this to many altcoins are there in the bounties section. In order to verify which ico is legit and worth to invest now. Its really hard on which to choose so verify and search about it before to invest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
footballcrazy

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:07:16 PM

Because it is unregulated anyone with a whitepaper is jumping into the ring.

Although i support ICO's because they allow startups to create something amazing and free, there are a lot of crappy ones out there. The market will sort itself out eventually, probably due to saturation or regulation.

I would just do your homework on any ICO's you are interested in, it's the same as any investment
hachiman13

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:29:07 PM

ICO's are necessary for trading however it is a fact that there are too many shitcoins out there that has zero use and is only making the devs earn easy money. I'm starting to think China did the right thing in banning ICO's...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.