Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2018, 12:36:03 PM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs?  (Read 9209 times)
gidaahmad

Activity: 182

ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:56:32 AM

Yes, there are so many ICOs this year. I think many companies are starting to see opportunities in the world of crypto. Especially with the prediction Price Bitcoin 3 years ahead. There will be many great figures who make ICO and enter the world of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dg2010

Activity: 308

Everyone Is A Bank

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:08:24 AM

this is why China government need to control ICO market. now anything can use for ICO. even fruit.... every ICO always say first decentralized blockchain or something like that bla bla bla

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
  ██████████████████
 ████████████████████
▄████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀
  ████████████████████▀
 ███████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
▄████████▄▄         ▄████████▄▄         ▄████████▄▄         ▄████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀████        ███▀▀▀▀█████▄       ███▀▀▀▀▀████        ███▀▀▀▀▀████
███      ▀███       ███      ▀████      ███      ▀███       ███      ▀███
███        ███      ███        ████     ███        ███      ███        ███
███        ███      ███         ███     ███        ███      ███        ███
███        ███      ███         ███     ███        ███      ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███       ███         ███     ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▄       ███████████████     ████████████▄       ████████████▄
███      ▀▀███      ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███      ▀▀███      ███      ▀▀███
███        ▀███     ███         ███     ███        ▀███     ███        ▀███
███         ███     ███         ███     ███         ███     ███         ███
███         ███     ███         ███     ███         ███     ███         ███
███        ▄███     ███         ███     ███        ▄███     ███        ▄███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀      ███         ███     ███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀█████████▀▀        ███         ███     ▀█████████▀▀        ▀█████████▀▀

EVERYONE IS A BANK
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████
█ ██
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
████ █
██ █
feelideb

Activity: 168

Whitelist for WePower token sale before 1st of Fe

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:21:31 AM

There can not be too many ICO, there can only be successful ico and unsuccessful ICO. ICO is the product on many altcoin platform. For example ICO is adding more money to the cap of ethereum. Miner make money so also are the investors and the traders. ICO is part of economy of crypto currency in general and there can not be too many of it.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:32:45 AM

Yeah that's true many appear ICO's now even in social media they have promote their company. But as of now its normal in ICO's  project come out to promote their name at the same time its a business. Theres a Many of them but you need to choose wisely if it is scam or not because some of them are scam, but some of them have a good project and they were succed.

Psynthax

Activity: 514

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:53:25 AM

this is why China government need to control ICO market. now anything can use for ICO. even fruit.... every ICO always say first decentralized blockchain or something like that bla bla bla
Remember overstock.com will be issued their own crypto and will try to run ico and aim about up to 500 million dollars, the ico goes mainstream right now and that will be difficult to control it.

████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████▄▄
        ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▄▄███████████████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████████████████

▐███ ▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀ ███▌
▐████▀▄  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▄▀████▌
▐████▄ ▀▄   ▀▀███████████▀▀   ▄▀ ▄████▌
▐█████▀▄       ▀███████▀       ▄▀█████▌
▐██████ ▀     ▐▀▀▀   ▀▀       ▀ ██████▌
▐████████      ▀▄▄▀▀▄         ████████▌
▐█████████▄          ▀▄    ▄▄█████████▌
 ████████████▄▄        ▀▄▄████████████

▀█████████████▄     ▄█████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▄█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.LaLa World.
──── www.lalaworld.io
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
.25th November.
.P R E - I C O..
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
zahed

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:01:11 AM

Yes you said absolutely right there are many ico is still now running and many ico upcoming.I think day by day crypto currency market very popular for investor.That's why they invest money in ICO.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
Capeshifter

Activity: 98

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:47:32 AM

Unfortunately the number of ICO's will only keep on increasing, and that's not a speculation that's hard facts. Just check the amounts that have been invested in ICO's during the last years. In 2014-2016 there were a couple of million, in 2017 a couple we reached to over a billion invested via ICO's! How do you think this will develop in 2018? We'll be seeing more and more of these ICO's launching and it will become increasingly difficult to identify which ones are scams and which one's are for real. That's why it's important to always research about the project, and don't let the crowd mentality get to you. Just because everyone is investing in an ICO and there is all that hype going on, doesn't mean you should do the same. Don't be a sheep. Make your own research and evaluate with your own brain the implications the technology/service/product could have in the future.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
blozo

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:57:07 AM

I think that ICOs are a more democratic way to fund a new business since with traditional IPOs only institutional investors (i.e. millionaires) can participate.
Then yes everyone should research well the project before throwing money at it: 90% of these new start-up will not bring a return

x86Daddy

Activity: 312

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:57:39 AM

It is normal, because ICOs are new trend. Also people who did hyips in the past are now making ICO.
It is the fastest way to make money.

I agree with you, there is $3 billion capital has invested in ICOs in 2017. And I think that It will develop in the future. Let do a research before buy token. I think many people can get profit.  Roll Eyes

Fala8

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:04:48 AM

I lost 50% in 3 ICOs in one month. I don't join any ICOs now. Be very careful when you decide to join ICO.

iiinspiration

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:07:52 AM

I agree. this is normal
Pamoldar

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:10:58 AM

Well if the blockchain technology is going to be taking over the system thats in place then we still have a long way to go and I would say we do not have many ICOs yet .I would agree with the OP that we have too many ICOs centered around the same industry which is just flooding one area of the many industry and not disrupting them.

sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:27:04 PM

It is not about how many ICOs will enter the market. It's rather about how many will succeed and increase in value. One upcoming ICO I strongly believe in is Propthereum.io. I have read through their whitepaper and there business behind the coin guarantees coin appreciation and underlying value for the PTC token holder.
BTCGOLD

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:19:33 PM

It is not about how many ICOs will enter the market. It's rather about how many will succeed and increase in value. One upcoming ICO I strongly believe in is Propthereum.io. I have read through their whitepaper and there business behind the coin guarantees coin appreciation and underlying value for the PTC token holder.

What in your opinion is so amazing about this project that it guarantees value to the token holders? I don't see anything special in this ICO...  Roll Eyes
Marucya

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

Yes, ICO projects are now being implemented a lot, perhaps too much. However, I do not see anything wrong with this. On the contrary, the possibility of choosing such projects increases. True, many of them are substandard and do not reach their results or are generally held only for the sake of collecting money and are fraud. In this regard, it would be nice for states to establish rules for conducting ICO, while identifying individuals who conduct it to avoid unjustified risks.

Michae1k

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:05:06 PM

I think we have too small amount of good ICOs, I can suggest you one really good- Confideal

shanks04

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:21:10 PM

That's the current trend at cryptocurrency so many of the business world are also going into ICOs. There is also an advantage to us who are earning from their campaign. Means that the more ICOs, more campaign, the more we can earn. But, still it has also an disadvantage because of the competition of the owner of ICOs.
nicosey

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:22:13 PM

All we need is for one to be successful to take crypto to mainstream adoption,

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/25/commerceblock-enabling-trading-everything-blockchain/

strohhirn

Activity: 146

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:38:01 PM

I also think it is a trend until it gets regulated stronger. I however are not interested in ICOs.
It is pure gambling picking a good ICO for long term. Most of them will fail.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 224

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:00:45 PM

When there are people throwing money at ICOs there will be a lot of them. As people get smarter and do a lot of research before giving money to an ICO then they will slow down.

That is true, there are way and way too much ICOs, most of them are even shitty, so much ICOs and problem solvers the world doesnt need, let the good projects and coins make it to real usage and reach their value, now people are spending too much hence money will be spread on all kinds of useless coins, if all the good projects and coins get their real value they will open the doors for other projects and if ICOs are regulated by then it is fine by me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.