Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

Chances of the BTR coin hitting exchanges over 5$ starting off?

but when this token will be tradeable on exchange ?
all ICO stage already ended,, and there is no informations about exchange listing until now

Unfortunately, there is no news from the team about the active development of the liquidity of this token. What is strange to me too. As you have noticed, the ICO has ended a long time ago.
Apparently the team is more focused on the development, of computing power centers. But not liquidity or marketing. And in my opinion this is a disadvantage.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

all ICO stage already ended,, and there is no informations about exchange listing until now

Unfortunately, there is no news from the team about the active development of the liquidity of this token. What is strange to me too. As you have noticed, the ICO has ended a long time ago.
Apparently the team is more focused on the development, of computing power centers. But not liquidity or marketing. And in my opinion this is a disadvantage.

thats good if the team focused on development,,,
but, they should think about their investors who bought this token on ICO stage too,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Celendion

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

thats good if the team focused on development,,,
but, they should think about their investors who bought this token on ICO stage too,,

That's for sure. They must remember the people who supported them at the very beginning. I think that they should spend some time on this issue. We need to try to connect with them through social networks or other...

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

Hey. This is something that is known about the future liquidity of the token, and how the team sees it.
  Boosteroid team has made agreements with three cryptocurrency exchanges. The team has signed NDAs, so we cannot tell the names of these exchanges before the listing is actually made.
  The management decided to list tokens together with the launch of the platfrom, scheduled for December-January.
  There will be an automatic exchange service that will purchase BTR on exchanges for the fiat money paid by users for the use of the platfrom. That is how the management wants to ensure the demand for BTR tokens on exchanges.
  Another thing is that the management expects the crypto market to increase by the time of the full-scale commercial launch of the service, so that Boosteroid investors will have the opportunity to gain maximum profit with their BTR tokens.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Hey. This is something that is known about the future liquidity of the token, and how the team sees it.
  Boosteroid team has made agreements with three cryptocurrency exchanges. The team has signed NDAs, so we cannot tell the names of these exchanges before the listing is actually made.
  The management decided to list tokens together with the launch of the platfrom, scheduled for December-January.
  There will be an automatic exchange service that will purchase BTR on exchanges for the fiat money paid by users for the use of the platfrom. That is how the management wants to ensure the demand for BTR tokens on exchanges.
  Another thing is that the management expects the crypto market to increase by the time of the full-scale commercial launch of the service, so that Boosteroid investors will have the opportunity to gain maximum profit with their BTR tokens.

so, if not next month then next year this project will be tradeable on exchange
i hope one from the three crypto exchange is bittrex,,  Wink
because i believe a major exchange will make the price grow

Celendion

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

so, if not next month then next year this project will be tradeable on exchange
i hope one from the three crypto exchange is bittrex,,  Wink
because i believe a major exchange will make the price grow

Well, if the development will go smoothly and there will be no temporary transfers, then that's fine. Two months, it is not much. Hope they can handle it.
Given that these will be three exchangers, we can assume that at least one of them must be large. A good exchanger is good liquidity, volume and community. I think the team understands this.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:17:52 PM

I hope that this team will soon delight us with good news about the development of the project.
I am more interested in working the functional. And how soon we can use this service. And of course, news about the exchanger.

Dimosscolorist

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:56:21 PM

Hello, I’m trying to register on your platform, but during the registration process they write to me: "User Dimosscolorist is not enabled"
What to do, so that it would be changed.
Thanks

====================================================================================

Everything is fine, I received a letter in the mail and I was able to successfully register.
But I see that your service is under maintenance, and is not currently available.
Celendion

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:48:59 PM

I hope that this team will soon delight us with good news about the development of the project.
I am more interested in working the functional. And how soon we can use this service. And of course, news about the exchanger.
As far as I know, the service is not yet ready to work. And while it can not fully serve users.
I hope that this will be able to fully function before the token is released on the exchanger, otherwise we will not see a good price.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:33:17 PM

As far as I know, the service is not yet ready to work. And while it can not fully serve users.
I hope that this will be able to fully function before the token is released on the exchanger, otherwise we will not see a good price.
Yes, I also checked it, and unfortunately we cannot use it yet. But I hope that there is not much time left for this. The main thing that this service worked correctly and without failures, then it can become popular and competitive.
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:16:56 PM

I hope that the project will provide us with a working service in the near future. I can't wait to try it. Some recent news from last week:

Boosteroid
January 24 at 8:08 PM ·
This week we've been having a number of meetings at our head office in Dubai. We've met the world's leading hardware and electronics companies that manufacture component items for GPU servers. Boosteroid is looking for a strategic partner and has discussed a number of attractive offers.

Currently, Boosteroid sees Asus and Gigabyte as our strategic partners.
Stay tuned to find out more about our final preparations for the launch of the cloud platform that will advance people's digital experience like never before!
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:41:23 PM

It is interesting to me, when the service will work, then how much  BTR will cost one hour of play. Or will the team act like a Playkey service?

They sell time for $. Although they are taking PKT. But they do not care what the price of PKT on the exchanger. They can receive 1000PKT per hour of using the service, if 1000PKT is $ 1. This neglect of investors and reputation in the future.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:21:32 AM

Judging by the latest information from the team, we still have to expect a working service.

Boosteroid is your easy access to high-end games and apps from any device! No need to spend a fortune on expensive hardware, use what's at your fingertips to enjoy the best software for your business, hobby or fun.

The cutting-edge cloud platform is to be launched already in the 2nd quarter of 2019 in Europe!
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:45:18 PM

The Boosteroid team is currently testing the application for Samsung Smart TV (Tizen OS)!
Boosteroid is advancing everyone's digital experience by enabling people to run high-end apps and games even from Smart TVs!
From Facebook page.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:11:30 PM

It has long been December-January,bitcoin and ETH have been growing for the first week,the market is recovering,and we hear nothing about exchanges. The admins of the project,are you here?
scolary23

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:56:55 PM

It has long been December-January,bitcoin and ETH have been growing for the first week,the market is recovering,and we hear nothing about exchanges. The admins of the project,are you here?

It seems that they are not very active here, but you can catch them in social networks like Facebook.
I visited their boosteroid.com platform. This is still in maintenance mode.
On the liquidity of their tokens, the question is still open and there is no news yet.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:40:55 AM

hi, anyone can tell me, where to buy or sell this token ?
is there any exchange listed this token for now, ?

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Celendion

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:56:02 PM

There is no exchange for this token. As far as I know, the team planned to go to the exchanger, simultaneously with the launch of their service, in the first month of this year. However, the service is still not ready to work. Apparently for this reason, the exit to the exchanger is also postponed.
The team says that it will be soon, however, they did not provide any time frames.
We'll see

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:30:17 AM

There is no exchange for this token. As far as I know, the team planned to go to the exchanger, simultaneously with the launch of their service, in the first month of this year. However, the service is still not ready to work. Apparently for this reason, the exit to the exchanger is also postponed.
The team says that it will be soon, however, they did not provide any time frames.
We'll see

wow, so this token not tradeable on any exchange until now ?
this thread created on september 2017,, but until now there is no exchange for thus token,,?
i think, this is a good time for this project to be listed on exchange because the market is growing now

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
scolary23

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:45:46 PM

We'll see

wow, so this token not tradeable on any exchange until now ?
this thread created on september 2017,, but until now there is no exchange for thus token,,?
i think, this is a good time for this project to be listed on exchange because the market is growing now

You're right, I also think that now is a good time to make a listing. It seems that the market has become more stable and tends to grow. I hope that the team sees the market, and they understand it.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: