Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:40:47 PM

as i understand on this product.. are they trying to sell a hard drive cloud storage on it and a safe security to prevent from online breaching or may be to prevent from file corruption..?? if this so.. this indeed a very good product.. we need this one...
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:40:54 PM

this personal cloud computer comes with a blast on the market.. they will give customer a variety of storage to choose from the leading companies who has same concept. this will be a great opportunities to us to see who is the better and will stay stronger on the field..
Yeah the competition are very unpredictable and a lot of chances that it will fail or success. But ofcourse we need to support Boosteroid for it to become popular and dominate the market. But honestly I want to try it when it is already available to use coz I think it will truly be helpful to me.
Of course there is no certainty on business even if you planned it very well. Chances are boosteroid will just be a fraction of small companies who does cloud computing services or they will be lined up with those big companies and of course i prefer the latter because they will be a fresh and a lot of potential unlike those big companies that carries issues regarding their services.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jonland22

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

as i understand on this product.. are they trying to sell a hard drive cloud storage on it and a safe security to prevent from online breaching or may be to prevent from file corruption..?? if this so.. this indeed a very good product.. we need this one...
No, cloud computing is an internet-based computing that offers services like storing, servers, application and it is given to the user's computer or devices through the internet.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:51:47 PM

actually hard drive is different from cloud storage, i think what you meant is Cloud Drive, a web-based service that provide storage space on a remote server that requires internet to gain access.

podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:54:51 PM

actually hard drive is different from cloud storage, i think what you meant is Cloud Drive, a web-based service that provide storage space on a remote server that requires internet to gain access.
Good info, this project is very good because they took advantage of internet and use it as their main component for their service, no wonder 2M btr sold out in just a couple of hours.

erasheed28

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:09:50 PM

No bunoson pre ICO stages? Its a little bit ricky to invest but most inventors i think will avail on pre sale and 1st stage to get both the lowest price and bunos terms..
they actually have a bonus in a form of discount, as the ico stages moves on the price of btr will grow more but not significantly.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:17:06 PM

Good info, this project is very good because they took advantage of internet and use it as their main component for their service, no wonder 2M btr sold out in just a couple of hours.

Thanks, it's just i just did some research regarding Boosteroid and cloud storage so i know a little, to add onto that cloud storage ensures redundancy so tons of copies of each files exist at all times, so you don't have to worry about your files getting corrupted but make sure you pay your monthly due, otherwise server will delete it. This is one of the reasons why i like Boosteroid for they will be offering cheap but quality cloud storage.

jonland22

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:20:49 PM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.
yes it must. because the project is a game changer when it comes to cloud storage and computing i am sure that the big companies will soon follow but they will be left behind because the timing of boosteriod is precise. regardless of the ico result, boosteroid must push thru there is a big chance that if the ico fail, there are big companies willing to buy the project as a whole.

It's interesting to see a company pursuing their platform implementation regardless of ICO results. I've also read about their development of BooStore in the coming months of 2018. I'm looking forward to see a leap in progress by next month.
what a commitment from their team and developers, i hope the team behind this ICO will soon make more interesting projects like this one because we really need a different option since top businesses on their industry tend to ask too much price from their customers.

☁   Casper API   ☁
enkongtukmol

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

this project will help those business line is related to data information and technology upgrade. it will help a lot of company to secure all their company and customer data . to prevent leakage of their product and many private information.
erasheed28

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:30:59 PM

Thanks, it's just i just did some research regarding Boosteroid and cloud storage so i know a little, to add onto that cloud storage ensures redundancy so tons of copies of each files exist at all times, so you don't have to worry about your files getting corrupted but make sure you pay your monthly due, otherwise server will delete it. This is one of the reasons why i like Boosteroid for they will be offering cheap but quality cloud storage.
So in other words they can handle single large files and a copy of it? i hope their server and equipments can load those large data so that their customer will be satisfied Smiley

krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:36:58 PM

this project will help those business line is related to data information and technology upgrade. it will help a lot of company to secure all their company and customer data . to prevent leakage of their product and many private information.

You're right, specially to those who can't afford the services of the Big companies like Google and Amazon, this will really be a big help for them. Lets just hope that the 3-Stage ICO will be successful to get this project rolling.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

I am particularly fashinated by the idea to devote 10% of the power to an AI dedicated to solve the problem of aging Smiley That's cute
rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:44:45 PM

now in our present technology. security on our personal information in computer storage is very important.  we are very selective in a anti virus or something that we will install on our device to be safe. thanks to boosteroid for all of this will be possible...

Well for me this project, Boosteroid is a great app or system to protect our file in computer,and to secure other data file, so thanks boosteroid for this project, thank you thats all
podrick17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:03:16 PM

Yes i believe the best target customer for this project will be those huge companies as well because they have a lot of documents that need to be keep safe at all times and updated from time to time which can be easily done using cloud computing.

jonland22

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:10:25 PM

I am particularly fashinated by the idea to devote 10% of the power to an AI dedicated to solve the problem of aging Smiley That's cute
So generous of them to help research and development regarding effects of aging, who knows maybe the one they are helping with those research might achieve immortality  Grin Cheesy

☁   Casper API   ☁
enkongtukmol

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

i believe that this will help us to use all the necessary information that we need to know on our technology. having a cloud storage and affordable personal computer. and a highly security to prevent from hacker and breaching. this will turn our entire world into a cyber world technology.  their will be no more 3rd world country... all will get the benefits of new technology..
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

So generous of them to help research and development regarding effects of aging, who knows maybe the one they are helping with those research might achieve immortality  Grin Cheesy

That's why i really like Boosteroid, not only offering cheap but quality services but also willing to help by devoting 10% of the its power to AI dedicated to solve of aging problem, but to the point of immortality that's silly, delaying the aging would be great tho.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jonland22

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:37:33 PM

That's why i really like Boosteroid, not only offering cheap but quality services but also willing to help by devoting 10% of the its power to AI dedicated to solve of aging problem, but to the point of immortality that's silly, delaying the aging would be great tho.
well it is just me, of course it would be impossible for now but mankind prove that everything can be done and prove by science. With this kind of research this is a good step for us to solve problems that we have been studying for a long time, maybe technology is just the answer that is why boosteroid let their facilities to be use for this kind of research.

☁   Casper API   ☁
podrick17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:05:12 PM

i believe that this will help us to use all the necessary information that we need to know on our technology. having a cloud storage and affordable personal computer. and a highly security to prevent from hacker and breaching. this will turn our entire world into a cyber world technology.  their will be no more 3rd world country... all will get the benefits of new technology..
I like the idea of everybody will benefit from technology and since we put a lot of effort to develop technology i think it is time to use it to save our planet and by the use of cloud computing we can easily store and analyze data to create a solution.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

Because of the short storage majority of cellular phones and computers fails to save their files in a storage but boosteroid offers the cloud storage in need by the computer and it also help to save more files like large capacity storage for the computer data, therefore if this project becomes successful a lot of people will patronize it eventually.

Thats why many people will patronize this project because of the demand, many people nowadays are  using computer, cell phone etc. So the developers have a good idea to build this project even though other companies can provide the same services but the difference of boosteroid is cheaper price than other companies.

If the idea of using BTR to mobile phones and tablet will click then I think this project will really be successful,  We store a lot of files,  images on our devices and this can actually destroy our phonesthen btr will be a big help with us,  many people can avail the amazing services of BTR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: