Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2020, 12:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Time Post - about Our New Project  (Read 143 times)
jenn77

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 09:17:07 AM

Hi,

Ever since I have joined here and this is my first time posting. I would like to introduce our project in which I have revamped it quite recently. Before proceeding, I need to inform this is the project for using ERC20 integrated with Bitcoin in exchange which in the midst of the final signing agreement to be listed, as we are listed in Saturn Network for now.

This project is about debt solvency, whereby lots of people are having debts which are normal in society and yes, there are lots of crypto loan offering that benefits the loan borrower as well. Here, in my project, this is where the User able to buy a token from us in which our token is able to exchange to Bitcoin (to integrate Ethereum), and thus, able to assist them to solve debts from the Bank. Be it a personal loan, car loan, housing loan or even entrepreneurship start-ups.

How do they payback? Simple, that is to create the token under us and not only, but they're also able to transfer token (they owe) back to us without any rate like Bank Rate Loan and at the same time, their token is able to mint to gain profits and once their token mint has reached to certain level, they're able to exchange and withdraw. Thus, in return after they have settled the loan, they too gain profits as well.

Although, still working on the website (kindly excuse us for the time being) and we shall get ready by Q1 2020. Yes, we need is the simple KYC and document proof of the outstanding loan. Anyone can buy Token from us and at the same time, we do have our EOS Based Token in which we are still working on for the easy conveniences of users to swap with EOS Based and that is to exchange into EOS token which able to withdraw (for example, like coinbase dot com - for those who would like to Bank In to their respective Bank Account).

For time being (still, need to work on), do drop by to visit the website: https://leitokenproject.com -  There are 2 ERC Token and 2 EOS Based Token here and check out our White Paper as well.

Thanks for dropping by to read this announcement.  

P/S: Kindly take note of "Buy ERC20 Token" - it will lead you to the Saturn Network and from there, kindly click the Token Ticker (banner), then it will lead you to the buy order. Do let us know how many tokens if you wish to buy and that, we can create the buy order for you and once done, we shall send an email to you that the buy order is ready (up to your total tokens intended to buy).and check out our White Paper as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on sites such as blockchain.info and brainwallet.org. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barnes13

Activity: 1176
Merit: 517

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 04:27:37 PM

Do you have a minimum target or softcap at your pre-sale stage? If so, what will you do if you cannot reach the target? Will you continue this project with your own funds or stop building this project? And what are the main benefits that you offer to investors for this project? Thank you.
GullyBoy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:02:29 PM

Hi,

I am looking for promising ERC20 projects. If you have any plans for airdrop/bounty management, then do let me know. We can promote your project on our platform (Ethx.co) for 7 days at no cost. Thereafter if you would like to proceed ahead, there would be a small fee.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks & have a great day

Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 952
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:33:45 PM

I didn't get it. Why people should buy your token in order to change it to BTC instead of buying BTC directly? And how this can help them to solve their problems with their debts?
As a professional bounty manager, I can say, that I don't see any prospects here so far.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 518
Merit: 289

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:04:30 PM

would be great if you add more infomation about your token on this website such like a link to your community, token specfication, and member team picture,
because some people is lazy to visit your website to read information about the project ! good luck with your project btw !

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
necromastery

Activity: 852
Merit: 250

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:42:46 PM

would be great if you add more infomation about your token on this website such like a link to your community, token specfication, and member team picture,
because some people is lazy to visit your website to read information about the project ! good luck with your project btw !
Yeah such information is missing, the token specification is really needed to get more understand. And also that member team is only a pict, we need to see through their profile to make it clear who he is, maybe a linkedin profile would be nice.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1081

~Full-time Miner since 2016~

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:24:28 PM

They dont seem to have any interest in answering people back on any questions/concerns...
probably for the best anyways as this is almost surely just another token sale scam
it kinda sounds like it would need to be a stablecoin? tbh im not bothering to read the whitepaper, the website sounds  scammy enough to scare me away lol Tongue

~Got this gurl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mine a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
tippytoes

Activity: 1106
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:00:33 AM

They dont seem to have any interest in answering people back on any questions/concerns...
probably for the best anyways as this is almost surely just another token sale scam
it kinda sounds like it would need to be a stablecoin? tbh im not bothering to read the whitepaper, the website sounds  scammy enough to scare me away lol Tongue

Can I add? Have you looked at the photos of the team members? Kinda scary too!  Roll Eyes . Seems that they edited the photos so looking that up would be quite difficult.

If those profiles are real, OP please add their linkedin profiles or any other profile references.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
██
██████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████▄
██
█████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████████
██
█████████████████████████
██
████████████████████████▀
██
███████████████████████▀
▀██
█████████████████▀
▀██
█████████████████▀
▀▀█
███████████▀▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄ ▐█▌   ▄ ▄██ ▄██▄▄
██████████ █   ██ ███ █▀████
█  █  █  █ █   ██ ██ █▌   █
█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█ █    █ ██ ██ ▄██
▀█████████▄▀    █ █ ██████
 ████████        ▀ ▀ ▀▀██▀

▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄       ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 █▄  ▄█▄  ▄█   ▀▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀▀
█ ▀█▀   ▀█▀ █  █▀█▄▄▄▀▄▄▄███
█ ▄█▄   ▄█▄ █  ████▄█ █▄████
 █▀  ▀█▀  ▀█   █▀████ ████▀█
  ▀▀▄▄█▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀█▄█ ███▀▀▀
-  T A B L E   G A M E S
-  V I D E O   P O K E R
-  S L O T S ,  e t c .
[][]█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
BTC
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fadzinator

Activity: 375
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:32:35 PM

after checking the website (well its ugly) 60% scam
and reading the contents i can conclude that this is 100% scam
be careful with this project.

NBA ALL-Stars 2020 Ending: Prize Ledger Nano S https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5219524.0
Civic Wallet Launch Give Away http://bit.ly/iwantmycivic
Earn 5% Cashback in trading fee with Binance: bit.ly/iwantmybinance
Get Free Bitcoin per Hour and Earn Passively http://bit.ly/getmyfreebitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.