Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Considering the Token sales was in November. 3 months later no communication from the team is rather poor. Someone from my pool  group asked them about exchanges and they responded they won't spend any efforts on getting listed anywhere. They assume exchanges will list them proactively themselves. I would consider this rather naive given the uncountable amount of ICO's.

They will have their own wallet, exchanges will come in due time. I don't see any issue for long term holders to wait for 2-3 exchanges to get on some good ones, till then just use the gladius tokens to share bandwidth and make more gladius tokens while staking them. If you are a short term holders or a daily trader, i guess ether delta is absolutely fine for that purpose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:16:50 AM

Considering the Token sales was in November. 3 months later no communication from the team is rather poor. Someone from my pool  group asked them about exchanges and they responded they won't spend any efforts on getting listed anywhere. They assume exchanges will list them proactively themselves. I would consider this rather naive given the uncountable amount of ICO's.

They will have their own wallet, exchanges will come in due time. I don't see any issue for long term holders to wait for 2-3 exchanges to get on some good ones, till then just use the gladius tokens to share bandwidth and make more gladius tokens while staking them. If you are a short term holders or a daily trader, i guess ether delta is absolutely fine for that purpose.

I think that they behave arrogantly. They compare themselves with Google)) I do not think that such exchanges as Bittrex or Binance themselves will transfer this token to their own on the exchange. There are a lot of good projects that collected a lot of money and behind them there was really a working platform and they were engaged in listing for exchanges. Everyone looks at crypto-currencies in different ways. Someone thinks that this is the future, but someone thinks that they will live 5-7 more years and therefore they do not want to wait for half a year of exchanges. Now is the best time for speculation. I do not like their position. Do you personally use cryptocurrency as a speculation or as a technology?
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:29:38 AM

Considering the Token sales was in November. 3 months later no communication from the team is rather poor. Someone from my pool  group asked them about exchanges and they responded they won't spend any efforts on getting listed anywhere. They assume exchanges will list them proactively themselves. I would consider this rather naive given the uncountable amount of ICO's.

That's right, they are planning to make their own wallets and different from other wallets. It will take a long time to make this work.

rajatjain

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

Considering the Token sales was in November. 3 months later no communication from the team is rather poor. Someone from my pool  group asked them about exchanges and they responded they won't spend any efforts on getting listed anywhere. They assume exchanges will list them proactively themselves. I would consider this rather naive given the uncountable amount of ICO's.

I think that they behave arrogantly. They compare themselves with Google)) I do not think that such exchanges as Bittrex or Binance themselves will transfer this token to their own on the exchange. There are a lot of good projects that collected a lot of money and behind them there was really a working platform and they were engaged in listing for exchanges. Everyone looks at crypto-currencies in different ways. Someone thinks that this is the future, but someone thinks that they will live 5-7 more years and therefore they do not want to wait for half a year of exchanges. Now is the best time for speculation. I do not like their position. Do you personally use cryptocurrency as a speculation or as a technology?

It is for both. Having exchanges are good for small pumps. Once they get in binance, bittrex we might see the price jump but then what else will drive the price up.? Why will a person who buys gladius token for 5 dollar or 10 dollar think gladius is the one to buy for and will reach 20 or 50 dollars soon. The tech is the basis of speculation. Its quite early since they are just starting out but i believe march isnt that far and let us focus on the tech and the exchanges will come for sure. Exchanges wont list on their own and yes gladius will have to pay listing fees no matter how good gladius maybe! But just about now, we shouldnt be asking gladius to go on exchanges but instead use the funding to hire better developers, marketing people to make more noise in this crazy 1500 cryptocurrency world!

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

A promising and time-consuming project, but will it take 1 year to prepare for this? This will only be a few people who can last long with this project.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

A promising and time-consuming project, but will it take 1 year to prepare for this? This will only be a few people who can last long with this project.
unfortunately, it is not so easy to create such a project . 1 year is not even so much actually . it is all about keep calm and hodl Smiley
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

So many people are waiting for the final numbers of GLA tokens distributions. As the minimum there is one pool that hasn't received the GLA tokens yet. Investors there are becoming very nervous.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

Indeed in this project are very promising and many advantages in on this project, but the project is running very long, it looks like it is true if the team preparing the project 1 year, because it does not want to if this project did not go well. Hopefully, this project running smoothly.
Koios AI

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:32:35 AM

"By using industry leading techniques, Gladius stops DDoS attacks" - curious how your product differentiates against using a CDN or intelligent load balancers?
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:57:39 AM

Everyone has the right to consider anything, someone like the project someone does not. Personally, I was pleased to cooperate with such a good team. I believe that they can)))
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

I think that the team will develop a project to appear on good exchanges. I hope that my 116 GLA will become expensive!
rajatjain

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

I think that the team will develop a project to appear on good exchanges. I hope that my 116 GLA will become expensive!

Those 116 GLA will become 11600 dollars within a year ! Since the beta comes out in march, we might be able to see bittrex listing soon which demands a product for listing purposes. Hopefully by april or may and the rest of the exchanges can come almost any day. We need to be hopeful, patient and excited about whatever partnerships gladius secure with existing firms and the the ico's and the exchanges for their security needs.

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

I see the current price in Etherdelta is 1000 GLA equal to 1 ETH. Price in Etherdelta 0.0013 for one token.

HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

Why is Etherdelta showing no volume?  I keep seeing the bids are higher than the asks, at some points, but nothing is being executed?  Are the token locked or something?

https://etherdelta.com/#0x71d01db8d6a2fbea7f8d434599c237980c234e4c-ETH
nidanids

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

Those 116 GLA will become 11600 dollars within a year ! Since the beta comes out in march, we might be able to see bittrex listing soon which demands a product for listing purposes. Hopefully by april or may and the rest of the exchanges can come almost any day. We need to be hopeful, patient and excited about whatever partnerships gladius secure with existing firms and the the ico's and the exchanges for their security needs.

fingers crossed bro if the platform is successfully implemented it is possible or it will be more than that. lets wait and see how the team will handle this. best of luck.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

Great project with a great idea. I see that the price of GLA on idex has doubled to date. When we finally see the GLA on the major exchanges?
coinmr

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

Great project with a great idea. I see that the price of GLA on idex has doubled to date. When we finally see the GLA on the major exchanges?

And I see that the price of GLA tokens on IDEX returned to the price when the tokens were unlocked several days ago on February 12. 
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gladius-token/
already on coinmarketcap
volume is absolutely insane for Idex
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

any price predictions for summer and december?

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

Congrats with listing on Coinmarketcap!
It would be interesting to hear about your partnership with REMME, they just finished ICO very fast and successful
I hope both your projects succeed!
I have small amount of Gladius but will hold it

Something strange on Etherdelta, no trades and
Price to buy 0.001
Price to sell 0.0018

I wanted to buy at 0.001 as this is very cheap, but that's not possible
Probably Etherdelta shows outdated orders

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: