Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:45 AM

gladius is currently running in a closed beta and no tokens are earned while running the software before the official product launch.
This is what I and everyone else are waiting for. Only after the launch, we will be able to observe the dynamics of price growth. The market can also have an impact, but I strongly doubt that in the close time the market will behave like this. Therefore, I have more attention to the work of the team.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Price seems moving to my aim around 0.1$, actually no buy orders so price will fall easly imo.
BTC and ETH also are going down, now bear market has come

Also airdrop distribution is stopped and nobody knows why, admins do not replay about airdrop questions - this looks really bad atm  Huh
WeMakeMoney

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Price seems moving to my aim around 0.1$, actually no buy orders so price will fall easly imo.

Also airdrop distribution is stopped and nobody knows why, admins do not replay about airdrop questions - this looks really bad atm  Huh

Get out of this forum, you're a total nerd, and the worst whore in this forum.
You lie all the time and try to manipulate people, you repeat the same lies all the time !!!
Are you saying that there are no purchase orders?
And what is this bitch?

There are purchase orders and also team gladius is working on the project all the time, because it is not the most important. The most important thing is to finish the project on time.
Get out of this forum bitch !!!
People, put this sucker in order that the admin would ban him, because such a fuck does not even deserve to live !!

And for 0.10 USD it's fucking your mother
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

gladius is currently running in a closed beta and no tokens are earned while running the software before the official product launch.
This is what I and everyone else are waiting for. Only after the launch, we will be able to observe the dynamics of price growth. The market can also have an impact, but I strongly doubt that in the close time the market will behave like this. Therefore, I have more attention to the work of the team.

I think the fundamental of the space has changed drastically, the good nes that use of drive the price up are not again, for me I think the team need to use these information very well inorder to generate better interest for the project, there is no doubt the volume is decreasing on the exchange and this is not a good sign
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

You lie all the time and try to manipulate people, you repeat the same lies all the time !!!
And what is this bitch?

There are purchase orders and also team gladius is working on the project all the time, because it is not the most important. The most important thing is to finish the project on time.
People, put this sucker in order that the admin would ban him, because such a fuck does not even deserve to live !!

mm. somebody invest all his money)
it is to early to speak about price befor release of gladius platform. i like the idea, let's wait for an august.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
WeMakeMoney

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

And what is this bitch?

it is to early to speak about price befor release of gladius platform. i like the idea, let's wait for an august.

No, I have not invested all my money in this project, this is my project one of many, I just do not like anyone lying and denigrating a good project, and trying to manipulate people.
fr0lov4.4

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

the idea of the project looks very necessary and promising. sorry, but I do not really understand how this idea can be implemented? how will you implement your project?
comradepay

Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:00 AM

the idea of the project looks very necessary and promising. sorry, but I do not really understand how this idea can be implemented? how will you implement your project?
This is one of the few projects that can be implemented. Such projects already exist. Developers have only to upgrade the rest of the existing idea and add the blockchain

dartanian23

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

gladius is a great project but you don't hear anything on social networks.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

And what is this bitch?

Wow! that is a huge buy order, that person is a whale and might know something big will come out.
Really like this project despite the fact that it's under ICO price now, we cannot blame the team, we're in a bear market but we can grow once bull run comes.
luzakos_yex

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

And what is this bitch?

No, I have not invested all my money in this project, this is my project one of many, I just do not like anyone lying and denigrating a good project, and trying to manipulate people.

This guy is so stupid but funny tho Grin

Ye, seems he invested his last bucks in GLA at the top and now he is crying like sissy boi Grin He has no clue about investing and cannot admit that GLA will cost soon 0.1-0.15$ Smiley

WeMakeMoney you better quit crypto, buy dictionary and go back to primary school

angry poor kid  Grin

yea, there like buy orders for 30 000 GLA and that is like a drop
if someone would like to sell 50-100k GLA tokens market would collapse
miha

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

And what is this bitch?

ph. dude just have his own opinion about gladius and it different from yours. there is sence in his words. but nobody knows what will be. untill launch.
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

Good afternoon, tell me how long will the tokens arrive on the airdrop !? because they have not reached me yet)
WeMakeMoney

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

And what is this bitch?

ph. dude just have his own opinion about gladius and it different from yours. there is sence in his words. but nobody knows what will be. untill launch.

Idiot, see what is the total supply !!! There is very little supply.
WeMakeMoney

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

And what is this bitch?

People, put this sucker in order that the admin would ban him, because javascript:swapOptions();such a fuck does not even deserve to live !!

Wow! that is a huge buy order, that person is a whale and might know something big will come out.
Really like this project despite the fact that it's under ICO price now, we cannot blame the team, we're in a bear market but we can grow once bull run comes.

I am also optimistic about the Gladius project, because I am sure that this project will succeed Smiley
miha

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

And what is this bitch?

Idiot, see what is the total supply !!! There is very little supply.

do not be hysterical oldpussy. everybody here have his own opinion about gladius. your hysterics only spoil the reputation of gla.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

And what is this bitch?

People, put this sucker in order that the admin would ban him, because javascript:swapOptions();such a fuck does not even deserve to live !!

I am also optimistic about the Gladius project, because I am sure that this project will succeed Smiley

This is almost 6 months after the gladius ICO end, but the price is still under ico price, why the price is still under ico price if this is good project?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
comradepay

Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:19:05 AM

This is almost 6 months after the gladius ICO end, but the price is still under ico price, why the price is still under ico price if this is good project?
Because now the panic in the market and no one wants to buy at a high price. In a panic, people sell their tokens at a low price.

luzakos_yex

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

And what is this bitch?

https://c.radikal.ru/c24/1805/e9/860ce4011572.jpg

You are not sure, you are naive dum**ss  Grin
WeMakeMoney

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

And what is this bitch?

You are not sure, you are naive dum**ss  Grin

Stupid, no one makes you invest, if you do not like the Gladius project, which is very good, leave this department and find another project.
You sit here, you lie, you try to manipulate people, you're a loser

The Gladius project is definitely a success.
You know it well, but you count the poor thing at a low price, but with such a small supply, the price will not be lower, the price will go up high.
And you nerd come out of this forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: