Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought Account  (Read 2494 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:06:44 PM

I would put scamming as a second reason (why buying/selling can't be supported) considering it can be avoided if you just roam/transact on the forum intelligently.
Yes account sellers often sell accounts to negative trusted members.
A nice example of that is Quickseller selling a DT2 account to a known scammer a few months ago. Angry

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:57:37 PM

Dont worry, Lauda will be arrested soon by the police
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:18:59 PM

Lauda i hope you will get a cancer, you deserve it fucking granny bitch

You are old and very ugl
Your Man dont fuck you enough, right ? .... No...  nobody want a granny bitch for wife
Lauda
Legendary

Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:35:41 PM

Lauda i hope you will get a cancer, you deserve it fucking granny bitch

You are old and very ugl
Your Man dont fuck you enough, right ? .... No...  nobody want a granny bitch for wife
Well, if you were smart enough to properly fight for a removal of your negative rating you might have gotten somewhere. However, considering that you're apparently an immature adult or a kid going full ragemode (which is obviously *very smart*) you will not be getting any sympathy from other members. Considering your recent statements, I'd be surprised if more people don't neg. you.

My private life, is *just fine* to say the least, thanks for your curiosity. Kiss

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:09:53 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 10:44:26 PM by bambarmia

All bought and hacked  accounts are used only for scamming and spamming on bitcointalk and your account, together with your schizophrenic statements is  the clear example of that !
stugots2

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

buying = making deals based of a trust rating not earned by you

just my opinion
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:00:33 AM

It doesn't take much time to build an account and you also don't need to stay 24 hours a day in the forum. This lack of time is bullshit. Trust can't be bought, it is and will always be conquered.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:24:14 AM

While not sounding a moralist here (Although it shouldn't be a bad idea), I believe this issue of buying an account is being treated with kids gloves. Its sole purpose is deceit either for the aim of getting into Sig campaigns or earning trust. Noobs seem to believe that comments from high ranking members are informed contributions. I believed that as a noob. And this is also why campaigns pay different rates for ranks as comment values differ. Now, just imagine a noob buying a Legendary account. This deceit should be weeded out at once.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:38:22 AM

While not sounding a moralist here (Although it shouldn't be a bad idea), I believe this issue of buying an account is being treated with kids gloves. Its sole purpose is deceit either for the aim of getting into Sig campaigns or earning trust. Noobs seem to believe that comments from high ranking members are informed contributions. I believed that as a noob. And this is also why campaigns pay different rates for ranks as comment values differ. Now, just imagine a noob buying a Legendary account. This deceit should be weeded out at once.
I agree with everything here.  It boggles my mind that account sales aren't banned here.
I've heard the argument that 'they would just be sold elsewhere' and I don't really buy that. That's
a cop out in my opinion.  I can't read Theymos's mind, so I just have to assume the lack of a ban
has to do with not wanting to stifle traffic or something like that, which is kind of sad.

I think a big part of the problem bitcointalk has with spam is that these account farmers see the
profit to be made, both in account sales and participating in sig campaigns.  That draws poor, 3rd
world spammers out of the woodwork, because the pay isn't bad even if you live in a 1st world
country.  I get that part, but I don't think this forum should be in the business of facilitating
any sort of scammy behavior, and that's precisely what account sales do.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

I've seen a lot of people get negative trusts for buying an account, I do not think this is a crime, but people getting caught buying accounts get negative trust, can you give a reason why purchased accounts earn negative trust?

Note: I just wanted to ask, and I never bought an account Wink

They say that most of those bought accounts was hacked then it will sell it to the newbie so that they could apply for ICO in instant. I think this is not fair specially for those members who worked hard here so that they will rank up someday so therefore equality and honesty should be observed all the times because we dont know if those purchased account will be use in scamming or fraud.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:06:21 AM

Since they are not hard earned by the ones who bought it. Considering the fact that their post was not made by them which is why they became that rank also. It is like these, for example, your playing a League of Legend accounts and you buy one of the higher ranks account in which if you play in that tier of account and get to play with the pros but you are not really a pro but a provisionary then you might cause break down to the team causing the fall down of your team. Same logic as buying an account in Bitcoin maybe that's what they're getting on.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

I've seen a lot of people get negative trusts for buying an account, I do not think this is a crime, but people getting caught buying accounts get negative trust, can you give a reason why purchased accounts earn negative trust?

Note: I just wanted to ask, and I never bought an account Wink

They say that most of those bought accounts was hacked then it will sell it to the newbie so that they could apply for ICO in instant. I think this is not fair specially for those members who worked hard here so that they will rank up someday so therefore equality and honesty should be observed all the times because we dont know if those purchased account will be use in scamming or fraud.

Yes, I right said. Basically, people sell the hacked account and which account do a lot of spam. And some people buy those account for spamming and scamming. That's why purchased accounts getting negative trust. I support this action against spamming and scamming.
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:33:08 AM

I think they trying to scam someone. Dont sell yours account.People will find you after being scammed

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: