Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World  (Read 18482 times)
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

I think this project is very interesting. The products provided by Lucyd are very beneficial to the future development. It is definitely the future development trend.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

The project is very unusual. I have never met anything like this. Is there any information, do smart-glasses AR have market demand for today?
For today, there is no demand, since there are no glasses. We have not seen the prototype yet. But I think that the market is waiting for this product, and the demand will appear as soon as the glasses enter the market.
When glasses come to the market - the ecosystem will only begin to develop. Points can be bought not only for tokens, but also for Fiat currencies. For the harmonious growth of the token value, the ecosystem must be developed, and this will not be fast

Mice Elf

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

What is this form of the token please explain about translation of the tokens. The big reason why no announcement for listing on Yobit due to bad reputation of that exchange I hope soon it will be on good exchanges.

I just traded some doge for LCD on Yobit but I don't see any balance nor any LCD wallet the exchange... Did I just get duped?
abrole18

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

the project is certainly promising. I'm always attracted to projects in the medical field. tell me, does the team plan to conduct any activities that would positively affect the course?
kokota176

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

This is a good project and I hope you will great success. This is a good team and all the best guys
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:59:37 AM

the project is certainly promising. I'm always attracted to projects in the medical field. tell me, does the team plan to conduct any activities that would positively affect the course?
This is not a medical project. Points are designed for the mass market. Of course, they can be used in medicine, but this is not the main goal of this project

taibas

Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

The project is very unusual. I have never met anything like this. Is there any information, do smart-glasses AR have market demand for today?
For today, there is no demand, since there are no glasses. We have not seen the prototype yet. But I think that the market is waiting for this product, and the demand will appear as soon as the glasses enter the market.
When glasses come to the market - the ecosystem will only begin to develop. Points can be bought not only for tokens, but also for Fiat currencies. For the harmonious growth of the token value, the ecosystem must be developed, and this will not be fast
This is true, but they must not forget that they created a token, not just glasses.
And this token, should take an active part in the project ecosystem. For example, some applications should only be sold for a LCD.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
abrole18

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:55:38 PM

This is not a medical project. Points are designed for the mass market. Of course, they can be used in medicine, but this is not the main goal of this project

then I misunderstood. can you please tell me briefly about the main purpose of the project and what do we need tokens for?
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

then I misunderstood. can you please tell me briefly about the main purpose of the project and what do we need tokens for?

The aim of the project is to create glasses of additional reality, of high quality. Which, as expected, will can be applied in different spheres.
The token can be used to purchase the Lucyd device, as well as the applications to this device. Also for marketing companies.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

This is true, but they must not forget that they created a token, not just glasses.
And this token, should take an active part in the project ecosystem. For example, some applications should only be sold for a LCD.
Personally, I am not very sure of the success of the economic model of token. As a product, glasses are possible and will be successful, but the presence of a token does not look like a necessity here
taibas

Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:32:40 PM

Personally, I am not very sure of the success of the economic model of token. As a product, glasses are possible and will be successful, but the presence of a token does not look like a necessity here
I too see it. But the team promises that the token will be used. But it will be similar to artificial use. Because the product itself can exist without the support of a token. But the team has obligations to investors, they must maintain the functionality of their token. Just, it can turn out like in SIRIN LABS Token.I hope that here, in this project it will be more in demand.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

I too see it. But the team promises that the token will be used. But it will be similar to artificial use. Because the product itself can exist without the support of a token. But the team has obligations to investors, they must maintain the functionality of their token. Just, it can turn out like in SIRIN LABS Token.I hope that here, in this project it will be more in demand.
The project has no obligations to investors. ICO is nothing more than a donation of money for any purpose. In the whitepaper warned that don't give any guarantees
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

The project has no obligations to investors. ICO is nothing more than a donation of money for any purpose. In the whitepaper warned that don't give any guarantees
Yes, I always thought that the guarantee, this is a relative concept.
But if they release their product, and it will be popular, then the team must comply with what is written in their white paper, namely the use
their tokens. If it is not so, then what is the sense of having white paper.
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

Token here performs the function of collecting money for the development of product more than it has any real need for the functioning of the ecosystem. Even if the token will work as intended, its future looks hazy
Trina_Jeffr6554

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

will you explain difference between your project and other similar projects ?
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

Token here performs the function of collecting money for the development of product more than it has any real need for the functioning of the ecosystem. Even if the token will work as intended, its future looks hazy
Yes it is. And recognizing this reality, it can, negatively, affect the price of the token.
If the team is will not oktivna in this direction, then we can meet with a dump, at a certain moment.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Therefore, the price for the token of such a project will be low. Therefore, it would be right for the team to buy out tokens and burn the net profit from the sales of their product.

Bitcoin it's freedom
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

will you explain difference between your project and other similar projects ?
No need to explain, you can judge by yourself, I suggest you read on their website then notice their vision, mission, and differentiate with other projects.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

Yes it is. And recognizing this reality, it can, negatively, affect the price of the token.
If the team is will not oktivna in this direction, then we can meet with a dump, at a certain moment.

That may be asked for a couple of times already but if the token is listed anywhere?
I mean if not, then it's a simple investments into the project so the way to give support to a dev team
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

That may be asked for a couple of times already but if the token is listed anywhere?
I mean if not, then it's a simple investments into the project so the way to give support to a dev team
All right. This is an investment to support the development team. The developers so answered for questions about why the price of the token would grow

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: