Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World  (Read 18478 times)
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:26:05 PM

And one more thing, the images in the main post look not qualitative. Perhaps this is a subjective observation, but I would recommend making a more attractive design, because not only the idea itself but also the appearance of the announcement is also important for attracting new investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agng27

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:07:04 PM

Have Joined twitter and facebook campaign
waiting spreadsheet, thanks
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

Where is link bounty?
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:49:12 PM

Where is link bounty?
Here they are and live now on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236863.0 Hopefully with running a bounty program will make Lucyd gain more interest among investor. Now waiting to see Lucyd on social media.
MakersONE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:40:09 PM

And more guys. Links in your announcement are also not clickable. I would like to know more about the members of your team, perhaps links to their social network.
Well, apart from everything else, I like everything. Especially pleasing is the large number of already existing patents. In general, I really like such futuristic inventions and gadgets.  Cheesy
Lucyd

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

And more guys. Links in your announcement are also not clickable. I would like to know more about the members of your team, perhaps links to their social network.
Well, apart from everything else, I like everything. Especially pleasing is the large number of already existing patents. In general, I really like such futuristic inventions and gadgets.  Cheesy

Hey there thanks for your feedback.

You can see complete details on Lucyd at lucyd.co or on the whitepaper there.

You can also join the bounty telegram at t.me/lucyd_en or the helpdesk at t.me/lucydltd

Thanks!
MakersONE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:01:38 PM

You can also join the bounty telegram at t.me/lucyd_en or the helpdesk at t.me/lucydltd

Thanks!

I already looked and found links to all the guys, thank you. And it would be very good if you answer my messages above.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:53:04 PM

And one more thing, the images in the main post look not qualitative. Perhaps this is a subjective observation, but I would recommend making a more attractive design, because not only the idea itself but also the appearance of the announcement is also important for attracting new investors.

Thank you for the honest feedback, we will take this into account. The first step is changing the pdf which got ruined by imgur, with several .png images which we are doing tonight. We will consider further improving the announcement if there is a need to.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MakersONE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:43:08 PM

Thank you for the honest feedback, we will take this into account. The first step is changing the pdf which got ruined by imgur, with several .png images which we are doing tonight. We will consider further improving the announcement if there is a need to.

It is very pleasant that you react positively to the responses. I think that everything will be fine with you. I support you, I will follow and take part in your bounty.  Cheesy
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:54:21 PM

It is very pleasant that you react positively to the responses. I think that everything will be fine with you. I support you, I will follow and take part in your bounty.  Cheesy

New ANN has just been updated, we hope it is better now Smiley

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MakersONE

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

Thanks!

And yet, I would like to learn links to social networks of members of the team lucid. I would like to make sure that these are real people and read more about them. And all that about them is on the site - this is a short description. Could you ask the developers about this?
Lucyd

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:25:34 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 01:57:12 PM by Lucyd

And yet, I would like to learn links to social networks of members of the team lucid. I would like to make sure that these are real people and read more about them. And all that about them is on the site - this is a short description. Could you ask the developers about this?
[/quote]

Hello MakersOne, very happy to share just a few profiles of our team:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/cliffordgross/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelkayat/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-cohen-321a8b14/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/konrad-dabrowski-cpa-429a884/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseehernandez/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/harrison-gross-3a876810a/

http://chrisharrison.net/

MakersONE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:51:12 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 08:43:43 PM by MakersONE

Hello MakersOne, very happy to share just a few profiles of our team:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/cliffordgross/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelkayat/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-cohen-321a8b14/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/konrad-dabrowski-cpa-429a884/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseehernandez/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/harrison-gross-3a876810a/

Well, thank you very much! A little later I'll see them.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:55:00 PM

there should be the profile of team members on the main page if your website and also on the ANN thread.

Lucyd

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:56:32 PM

there should be the profile of team members on the main page if your website and also on the ANN thread.

Hi Muhammad - thank you for your feedback, we will take it into consideration. We already have the profile of team members but not on the main page as you noticed, but on the "About Us" section of the website.

ColorlessK can add profile of team members on the ANN thread as well. We have a brief bio description on the main pitch deck, but we can always include links to LinkedIn profiles as well.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:40:59 AM

I was really amazed at this when I first saw it. This is the power of the blockchain showing it's true colors because it is bringing technology ever closes and faster to the Masses, just like this project. I am wondering how many competitors you have right now with a product similar to yours and what percentage of the market you are looking to capture in your chosen niche. Would be interesting to munch over a few number crunching goodies.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:14:03 AM

That's a good idea to the world. I image that in the near future, I can use these glasses to work like an Iron man... :d

Lucyd

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:06:03 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 04:34:01 PM by Lucyd

I was really amazed at this when I first saw it. This is the power of the blockchain showing it's true colors because it is bringing technology ever closes and faster to the Masses, just like this project. I am wondering how many competitors you have right now with a product similar to yours and what percentage of the market you are looking to capture in your chosen niche. Would be interesting to munch over a few number crunching goodies.  Smiley

There no AR products currently available that have all of the features Lucyd Lens is anticipated to have. Note we have  very tangible technologies (13 patents developed by a major optics experts in the United States by one of the leading optics expert centers) and the team of optics/AR experts put together specifically for the purpose of addressing the main shortcomings of currently available smartglasses. We know that we need better field of vision, lighter and more ergonomic shape, adaptable to corrective lenses, better battery life and our technologies and team will address that. Our articles sums it up pretty well, I encourage you to read:

https://lucyd.co/2017/10/09/our-ergonomic-advantage/
https://lucyd.co/2017/10/09/lucyd-in-brief-a-comprehensive-introduction/

The AR market will be in dozens of USD$ billions by the time next decade starts. The AR head mounted display itself (a segment of AR market) is expected to reach over $34B by 2023:

https://lucyd.co/2017/09/20/augmented-reality-spending-exploding-11x-to-36-4b-in-2023-greenlight-says/

Lucyd is well positioned to grab a decent share of this market, especially in industrial applications. We like the idea of token sale instead of a regular capital raise because of speed and the presence of talented community to help develop the native software. New AR developers who submit quality content to the blockchain will be rewarded LCD based on user ratings, in addition to traditional app revenue. This will encourage production of new apps and AR-native media that harness Lucyd hardware to improve the experience for everyone. Users will be rewarded LCD for contributing to the developer community with betas, ratings and reviews, and by participating in promotions, ads and bounties. By running the Lucyd AR world on LCD, we get to focus on delivering you a smooth, uninterrupted experience, and LCD holders can easily buy new AR products or cash out on an exchange, with coin they got just for using their Lens. Everybody wins, and everybody can participate in the growth of the platform. LCD will make peer-to-peer transactions among Lens users in any country easy and efficient. Another feature will be in-glasses shopping platforms, and paying with Lens in real life via RFID.

To reward early adopters of the token, we are reserving the first 500 pairs of production Lucyd Lens smartglasses for token sale participants only (there will be a queue in Q1 2019 when we are expecting to deliver the first run). We estimate one pair will cost around 5,000 LCD.

We want to provide an extremely smooth user experience to ensure the success of our smartglasses. We also want to motivate people to engage with the AR revolution, so handsfree computing can make everyone’s lives easier and more productive.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:55:11 PM

I read the whitepaper. It is prepared really attractive and easy to understand and I like smartglasses i want to own one as well  Smiley
I hope the project succeed. Good luck Wink 
Lucyd

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:48:37 PM

I read the whitepaper. It is prepared really attractive and easy to understand and I like smartglasses i want to own one as well  Smiley
I hope the project succeed. Good luck Wink 

Thank you for your kind feedback. We tried to explain Lucyd's advantage over currently available AR products based on the portfolio of 13 patents developed by one of the top optics team in the United States and in the world. With the combination of free form optics and blockchain technology and the team of experienced optics/AR experts, we are well positioned to improve and decentralize the augmented reality world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: