Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Satoshi-Wonga ★ - 30 - 100 satoshi every 5 minutes + 25% referral, no pop-ups  (Read 1524 times)
seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

Hello,

Could you submit your faucet for free here: http://www.seekoin.com/faucet.php

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:37:29 AM

Does this faucet pay?

Always get "please try a bit later" when I try to withdraw Sad
Patrick Lim

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:53:43 AM

PLEASE LIFT up daily cashout to atleast 500
NoComply (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:26:41 AM

cant find the withdraw button anymore...
Click on Account (top right), then scroll down a little way.

Great faucet, pays well. One suggestion, after making a withdrawal can you add a 'back' button to return to the main claim page?
and
put a 5 mins countdown timer please, its confusing, i thought i can claim again and after finishing the captcha it says u have to wait more minute  Huh
Yep, it's been on my todo list, working on it now... Smiley

nice faucet , i wll try , have fun ! !  Cool  Cool so hard find big payouts(
Thanks!

i don't understand how bonus system works after one claim its 11 percent for example and when i make another consequent claim it decreases to eight percent...wtf
It's an adjusting 'rate' not an incremental 'level'. Just need to be quicker in pressing that claim button Wink Already payed out 7 bonuses to one user today  Cry

Does this faucet pay?

Always get "please try a bit later" when I try to withdraw Sad
Yeh, currently paying. We experienced a lot of 'interest' from a certain region a few days ago and measures had to be taken to ensure the faucets longevity. All good now.

goood faucet but... sometimes when i try to claim it says:
Too many requests. Please try again in a moment.  Huh
May be just a very busy period, sorry about that.

PLEASE LIFT up daily cashout to atleast 500
The daily cashout is well above 500, it is rate limited however. So many consecutive payouts will reach that limit quickly, spaced out withdrawals should be fine though. Its all to ensure the longevity of the faucet, nobody likes a drought after all...
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:18:02 PM

It's a really great and good paying faucet, thank you very much!
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:55:26 PM

Satoshi-Wonga

Loads of wonga available at satoshi-won.ga with 25% referral bonus program available.

5 minute payout
The faucet is paying out 30 to 100 satoshi/300 seconds as standard. The payout and referral is auto adjusted depending on daily traffic, so it's likely to fluctuate. Linked with FaucetHub at the moment but looking to implement direct payouts and drop some of the ads in the near future.

25% Referral Bonus
We offer a 25% Referral Bonus, so whenever your referred friends are awarded a prize you also earn 25% of the prize they received - not bad for doing absolutely nothing!

10x Bonus round
Testing out a bonus round that pays out x10 satoshi (300 to 1000) when a threshold of claims among all users has been reached within a 60 minute period. The bonus round is designed to last for 10 minutes so it should give everyone a decent chance of hitting it.

Friendly Faucet List
There's also a selected list of decent paying faucets here: http://satoshi-won.ga/faucets

The faucet list is an ongoing task of filtering those that have excessive pop-ups and/or auto-script-mining. Any suggestions of 'friendly' faucets will be gladly accommodated!

Good luck and enjoy your wonga, especially if the bonus round comes up!

http://satoshi-won.ga/

12 hours past, i still waiting for my payment. Can you please check?? It always says "Please try a bit later."
Raj76

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:49:03 AM

Hi,

Tried two or three times to withdraw on different time spaces but always getting this message

Pl. try a bit later.  So in a mind that this faucet really pays and withdraw of 200 is very less.  Pl. increase the limit.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:56:19 AM

hi ia have to relogg every claim .
after the cooldowntimer is gone to zero i have to login again  Huh
Hope you cna fixx this ?

regards
NoComply (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:18:54 PM

12 hours past, i still waiting for my payment. Can you please check?? It always says "Please try a bit later."

Hi,

Tried two or three times to withdraw on different time spaces but always getting this message

Pl. try a bit later.  So in a mind that this faucet really pays and withdraw of 200 is very less.  Pl. increase the limit.

Sorry about that, was AFK for a couple of days and a fail-safe had kicked in without me knowing, should be back on track now. Payout threshold is currently incremental for a limited time due to some recent abuse by some FH users.

hi ia have to relogg every claim .
after the cooldowntimer is gone to zero i have to login again  Huh
Hope you cna fixx this ?

regards

First I've heard of this, which browser & OS are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache and hard refresh? Keep me posted and I'll see what I can do.
acp4ever

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:57:33 AM

I've been trying to withdraw from this site for 3 days now and am getting the same error over and over again

"Requested amount would exceed the payout threshold, please request 0 or try again a bit later. This is to ensure everyone has a chance to withdraw their satoshi. Feel free to keep claiming in the meantime."

Guess the owner is no longer checking his faucet  Huh
NoComply (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:09:31 PM

I've been trying to withdraw from this site for 3 days now and am getting the same error over and over again

"Requested amount would exceed the payout threshold, please request 0 or try again a bit later. This is to ensure everyone has a chance to withdraw their satoshi. Feel free to keep claiming in the meantime."

Guess the owner is no longer checking his faucet  Huh
Guess again.
Funny, you can only receive that error if you've already made a withdrawal *within the threshold limit*, which is a lot less than 3 days, so someone's telling porkies.
Pork pies aside, it's been paying out consistently up until yesterday when the faucet ran dry. Currently awaiting a tfr to fill her up. Happy fauceting!
bictoin4free

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:11:29 PM

Too bad!! my amount can not withdraw. At first it was a nice faucet but now I will probably spend no time with it. 99% SCAM
NoComply (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:05:20 PM

Too bad!! my amount can not withdraw. At first it was a nice faucet but now I will probably spend no time with it. 99% SCAM
Maybe if you read the post before yours you wouldn't look like a plonker Roll Eyes

Let me quote it for you:

...it's been paying out consistently up until yesterday when the faucet ran dry. Currently awaiting a tfr to fill her up. Happy fauceting!
acp4ever

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:44:44 PM

Guess the owner is no longer checking his faucet  Huh
Guess again.
Funny, you can only receive that error if you've already made a withdrawal *within the threshold limit*, which is a lot less than 3 days, so someone's telling porkies.
Pork pies aside, it's been paying out consistently up until yesterday when the faucet ran dry. Currently awaiting a tfr to fill her up. Happy fauceting!
ar

I have so far got 173 sats in this site and have never withdrawn till now. i tried withdrawing for about 6 days now and im getting the same error "Requested amount would exceed the payout threshold, please try again a bit later. This is to ensure everyone has a chance to withdraw their satoshi. Feel free to keep claiming in the meantime."  I have never made a withdrawal earlier to get this error message as you said. If others can withdraw, then im happpy for them, maybe its some error on the site side or my side, not sure. Any way to contact the site owner? Also 2 or 3 days back, the withdrawal maximum was like 100 sats, and today i found the withdrawal maximum has been reduced to 50 sats, still im having no luck withdrawing there.
NoComply (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:27:34 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 03:38:37 PM by NoComply

ar

I have so far got 173 sats in this site and have never withdrawn till now. i tried withdrawing for about 6 days now and im getting the same error "Requested amount would exceed the payout threshold, please try again a bit later. This is to ensure everyone has a chance to withdraw their satoshi. Feel free to keep claiming in the meantime."  I have never made a withdrawal earlier to get this error message as you said. If others can withdraw, then im happpy for them, maybe its some error on the site side or my side, not sure. Any way to contact the site owner? Also 2 or 3 days back, the withdrawal maximum was like 100 sats, and today i found the withdrawal maximum has been reduced to 50 sats, still im having no luck withdrawing there.
OK, I'm curious now, give me your address and I'll look it up to see exactly whats going on.

Experiencing some datacenter issues currently, shouldnt be down for too long :fingers-crossed:

Update: 5 hours later... still waiting, OVH (satoshi-won.ga's datacenter) is trying to fix a double loss of power-supply, you can check for updates on Twitter @OVH if your curious.
acp4ever

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:03:53 PM

OK, I'm curious now, give me your address and I'll look it up to see exactly whats going on.

Experiencing some datacenter issues currently, shouldnt be down for too long :fingers-crossed:

Update: 5 hours later... still waiting, OVH (satoshi-won.ga's datacenter) is trying to fix a double loss of power-supply, you can check for updates on Twitter @OVH if your curious.

Thanks bro, i send you my details by pm
NoComply (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:40:42 PM

Thanks bro, i send you my details by pm
Server finally back up (after 12 hours+ downtime, thanks OVH)

I checked into your account.. couldn't find anything. So I ran the claims auditor over your history and it highlighted 1 rogue satoshi that was added (I guess a rounding error? no idea tbh) which borked some math in the payout method - pushing you 1 satoshi over the limit. I reckon that's why you were receiving the Exceed Threshold error message. I imagine, if you had requested a withdrawal of 49 (+1 rogue = 50) it would have worked previously.
Anyway, currently auditing the existing 100k claims to make sure there are no other rogue satoshis just in case.
Hopefully that solves it!
Added a freebie to your account for the inconvenience+tip-off and I must take back the porky pies, apologies.
Let me know if it works out for you.

Annnnnd... audit complete.
acp4ever

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:27:42 AM

Server finally back up (after 12 hours+ downtime, thanks OVH)

I checked into your account.. couldn't find anything. So I ran the claims auditor over your history and it highlighted 1 rogue satoshi that was added (I guess a rounding error? no idea tbh) which borked some math in the payout method - pushing you 1 satoshi over the limit. I reckon that's why you were receiving the Exceed Threshold error message. I imagine, if you had requested a withdrawal of 49 (+1 rogue = 50) it would have worked previously.
Anyway, currently auditing the existing 100k claims to make sure there are no other rogue satoshis just in case.
Hopefully that solves it!
Added a freebie to your account for the inconvenience+tip-off and I must take back the porky pies, apologies.
Let me know if it works out for you.

Annnnnd... audit complete.

Rogue satoshi as in CAUTION>>>>ROGUE ROBOTS (Wall-E)  Grin

Thanks brother. the claim worked Smiley

And definitely thanks for the extra Smiley

Ill definitely be frequenting satoshi-won.ga Smiley
NoComply (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:49:44 PM

FaucetHub's experiencing some API issues the past few hours and is in "Maintenance Mode" so withdrawals won't work until that's fixed. mexicantarget is hammering away at the keyboard so I'm sure it won't be down for long.
Can keep claiming in the meantime, currently up to 30 satoshi + 12 bonus satoshi with each claim.
NoComply (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:06:53 AM

Been experiencing a lot of 'auto-claim' activity from Brazil recently so extra checks have been implemented on addresses with claim/payout requests originating from there. There's always one that has to ruin the fun.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: