Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 08:24:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] [POW] SHA256 - Flurbo's [FLB] Intergalactic Currency  (Read 6921 times)
Alexi99

Activity: 72

Intelligence is POWER

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:37:09 PM

The price was better and increasing compare to coinsmarkets.com Smiley

Welldone, Bro!  Grin

ExtensiveCoin   ◉   DIGITAL  PRECIOUS  CRYPTO   ◉   Twitter
Scarce & limited supplyHigh rewardingLow inflation
▬▬▬▬▬Secure    Decentralized    Multi wallets▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:19:15 AM

I dont think I got my airdrop.. Cant tell because wallet is not synced.

FLW8SZQtN4zttPkjNEHCgwJ3dQT8STovqT

this is the wallet address that I submitted on the form

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
nomadedigital

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:04:00 AM

Is this related to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202076  ?
Logicbet

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:21:35 AM

nope, pity that they use the same ticker symbol, Shouldn't be too big a deal to change, but atm we are on exchanges they are not, although if they get on big exchanges they may dominate the flb ticker, will deal with it more when is an issue.
Goodluck to their project either way.

Logicbet

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:45:11 AM

yeah roughly 1500 more blocks until diff retarget. im tempted to throw a heap of hash into it but knowing my luck the diff will go up higher and backfire but i have no clue

Here's some help.

The difficulty changed to +3M at block height 24192,
http://lpool.name/explorer/FLB?height=24192

we are ( at time of this post ) at block height 24561,
it has also been 8 days since the difficulty change.

The Flurbo network works like bitcoin, expects a block to be mined every 10 minutes,
so 2016 blocks by 2 weeks.

If 2016 blocks are mined before 2 weeks the difficulty increases.
if 2016 blocks are mined outside the frame of 2 weeks the difficulty decreases.

So as long as the network doesn't mine over ~1647 blocks before 20/10/2017,
the difficulty will adjust accordingly once they have been mined past that date.
Hopefully that helps you with your mining.

vangocash

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:00:26 PM

I received my airdrop. thnx dev!
 Grin

narielle

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:11:14 PM

I tried to download Linux wallet from GitHub, but the links are not working.
Try to make a .conf file with some extra nodes ,it will help
Nodes list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1909

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Costanza1

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:56:35 AM

12hrs without a block?  Shocked  http://lpool.name/explorer/FLB

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Logicbet

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:04:33 AM

Update:
Instead of just waiting around for 2BTC to get on official coinomi app,
decided to get FlurboWallet added to the google play store!

Warning: I advise that nobody holds bitcoin in the wallet until atleast after the fork because i do-not know much about handling a fork split and probably wont get around to doing that for this app.
This app should be safe to use, but please use at your own risk my main focus was to get working flurbo's added to it and just presume the rest of the functionality will work fine.

I also generate no funds from this either, but there is server costs etc.
So i can't promise the flurbo electrumx server hosted by me will be up forever.

But i will get around to updating the github with latest changes for the Flurbowallet and electrumx server so others are able to compile their own server / wallet in the situation my server is down, you can still move your funds.
( Think the electrumx server is latest update just needs to add some working peer nodes instead of 'coinsmarkets.com' ).

Shauf

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:30:51 AM

Update:

Warning: I advise that nobody holds bitcoin in the wallet until atleast after the fork because i do-not know much about handling a fork split and probably wont get around to doing that for this app.
This app should be safe to use, but please use at your own risk my main focus was to get working flurbo's added to it and just presume the rest of the functionality will work fine.

But i will get around to updating the github with latest changes for the Flurbowallet and electrumx server so others are able to compile their own server / wallet in the situation my server is down, you can still move your funds.
( Think the electrumx server is latest update just needs to add some working peer nodes instead of 'coinsmarkets.com' ).

Nice update going to try it out later this weekend!

Alexi99

Intelligence is POWER

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

Update:

Great job, dev! (clap)
Bitcoin price is pretty high now so I will wait a bit till btc down a little bit then I can buy some and donate to you.
Hopefully, someday FLB will be on Nova or Coinexchange.io. The price will fly to The Moon on those exchanges.  Grin
Anyway, thanks for airdrop! (like)

Shauf

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

Update:

Nice update going to try it out later this weekend!

Added 50 FLurbo to my mobile wallet. It took i while to tranfser but i did receive it succesfully.

Logicbet

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

Added 50 FLurbo to my mobile wallet. It took i while to tranfser but i did receive it succesfully.

Yeah mining has become slow -_-", I am also working on adding exchange prices from southxchange for flurbo's so you can see the value with your wallet, ( atm it shows nothing for value ).
but still waiting on response from shapeshift, if we get added to their exchange then theoretically you could see the value/exchange them via the app no update required.

darkistorrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:12:47 AM

Literally just came across this topic and what I see I really like!
An active developer, a working purse, there are exchanges (very little truth, but there is), there is a mobile purse ...
If anyone wants to sell, then write to me (I do not particularly trust small exchanges, so I will not buy it yet).
Of course, all translations will be guaranteed. The developer does not want you to act as guarantor of transfers, for a percentage of course)) (both we translate to you, and you already transfer to us). Or even better - if you have some number of coins, then you are ready to buy from you personally - at the same time I will support the development. Grin

I am still alive.
medrakan

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

whitch echange is listede now please
Logicbet

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:14:55 PM

Literally just came across this topic and what I see I really like!
An active developer, a working purse, there are exchanges (very little truth, but there is), there is a mobile purse ...
If anyone wants to sell, then write to me (I do not particularly trust small exchanges, so I will not buy it yet).
Of course, all translations will be guaranteed. The developer does not want you to act as guarantor of transfers, for a percentage of course)) (both we translate to you, and you already transfer to us). Or even better - if you have some number of coins, then you are ready to buy from you personally - at the same time I will support the development. Grin

Thanks appreciate the feedback, lots more work still to be done =D, ( Official website, more exchanges, MacOSX wallet, places to spend flurbo's etc. ).

I am sorry but you confuse me with the rest of your message.
i understand your worry for small exchanges, but if i was a seller of flurbo's i'd be more worried about dealing with a unknown identity privately, where if there was an issue they could disappear quietly much easier than a small exchange.
But of course you and others are welcome to exchange your flurbo's / other coins any way you wish, but remember transactions are irreversible.

Alexi99

Intelligence is POWER

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:46:19 AM

Hehe the price in Southxchange are increasing. It looks amazing.  Grin
Keep up the good work, Dev. (clap)

cl37007

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:15:11 AM

Great work dev. Mined a few and got my airdrop. Thanks!

Logicbet

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:35:43 AM

Hmm, i have realised i have forgotten to add seed nodes, so relying currently on hard-coded seeds.
I am looking into adding seed-node, however am having a little trouble.

If anyone has done this before and can help me out that'd be awesome xD.
Or if anyone can submit some seed-nodes if they do-not mind hosting then that'd be appreciated too.

Thanks in advanced

Also the discord link before was an expired one, ive since set it to not expire:
Fill the room to talk anything rick and morty, flurbo, or crypto!
https://discord.gg/DRSdWEd

Andrey123

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:25:09 PM

People hello!
Where to withdraw coins from a local wallet ??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.