Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] [POW] SHA256 - Flurbo's [FLB] Intergalactic Currency  (Read 9342 times)
darkistorrik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:12:47 AM

Literally just came across this topic and what I see I really like!
An active developer, a working purse, there are exchanges (very little truth, but there is), there is a mobile purse ...
If anyone wants to sell, then write to me (I do not particularly trust small exchanges, so I will not buy it yet).
Of course, all translations will be guaranteed. The developer does not want you to act as guarantor of transfers, for a percentage of course)) (both we translate to you, and you already transfer to us). Or even better - if you have some number of coins, then you are ready to buy from you personally - at the same time I will support the development. Grin

I am still alive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
medrakan

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

whitch echange is listede now please

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Logicbet (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:14:55 PM

Literally just came across this topic and what I see I really like!
An active developer, a working purse, there are exchanges (very little truth, but there is), there is a mobile purse ...
If anyone wants to sell, then write to me (I do not particularly trust small exchanges, so I will not buy it yet).
Of course, all translations will be guaranteed. The developer does not want you to act as guarantor of transfers, for a percentage of course)) (both we translate to you, and you already transfer to us). Or even better - if you have some number of coins, then you are ready to buy from you personally - at the same time I will support the development. Grin

Thanks appreciate the feedback, lots more work still to be done =D, ( Official website, more exchanges, MacOSX wallet, places to spend flurbo's etc. ).

I am sorry but you confuse me with the rest of your message.
i understand your worry for small exchanges, but if i was a seller of flurbo's i'd be more worried about dealing with a unknown identity privately, where if there was an issue they could disappear quietly much easier than a small exchange.
But of course you and others are welcome to exchange your flurbo's / other coins any way you wish, but remember transactions are irreversible.

Alexi99

Activity: 87

Intelligence is POWER

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:46:19 AM

Hehe the price in Southxchange are increasing. It looks amazing.  Grin
Keep up the good work, Dev. (clap)

cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:15:11 AM

Great work dev. Mined a few and got my airdrop. Thanks!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Logicbet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:35:43 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 10:23:17 AM by Logicbet

Hmm, i have realised i have forgotten to add seed nodes, so relying currently on hard-coded seeds.
I am looking into adding seed-node, however am having a little trouble.

If anyone has done this before and can help me out that'd be awesome xD.
Or if anyone can submit some seed-nodes if they do-not mind hosting then that'd be appreciated too.

Thanks in advanced

Also the discord link before was an expired one, ive since set it to not expire:
Fill the room to talk anything rick and morty, flurbo, or crypto!
https://discord.gg/DRSdWEd

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:25:09 PM

People hello!
Where to withdraw coins from a local wallet ??

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Logicbet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:00:39 AM

People hello!
Where to withdraw coins from a local wallet ??

What do you mean?

From whichever wallet your coins are in you can "send" them to another wallet via the receiving address for that wallet.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

i have an issue with flurbo-qt wallet it says:
"no block source available" it stuck on 24762 block..
what should i do?

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:56:40 PM

what should i do?

Have you added these nodes to your .conf file?   http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1909

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:59:16 PM

I am in big need for an intergalactic currency because of a long trip I am planning to do, but once I've read the OP I didn't find these intergalactic announced features any more...
jimskiy

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:46:21 PM

what should i do?

Have you added these nodes to your .conf file?   http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1909
yepp, i've added it and the problem still the same.. Sad the sync stopped on that block

BTC BitwayBTC
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Logicbet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:38:00 PM

what should i do?

Have you added these nodes to your .conf file?   http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1909
yepp, i've added it and the problem still the same.. Sad the sync stopped on that block

You still having problem?

bloomer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:18:59 AM

what should i do?

open flurbo
click help tab then debug window
then click on peers tab.
there you will see which peers you are currently connected to.
from there just add nodes 1 at a time via console command or update your peers via flurbo.conf (when making the conf file just remember when you go to save it make sure you change save as to "all file types" then label it with the .conf extension. otherwise your left with a txt file called flurbo.conf.txt which wont work.

i was also stuck on a block but i just deleted the and re-downloaded the chain the first time and that worked for a bit.
but ive found that it will catch up on it own. its just not many blocks are being mined per day due to the difficulty atm.
once the difficulty eventually corrects i will start pointing more miners towards this but atm power is expensive where i am and although i wish to support the coin as much as possible its just not cost effective for Myself to point more miners towards the pools at this moment in time. 

jimskiy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:45:46 PM

what should i do?

open flurbo
click help tab then debug window
then click on peers tab.
there you will see which peers you are currently connected to.
from there just add nodes 1 at a time via console command or update your peers via flurbo.conf (when making the conf file just remember when you go to save it make sure you change save as to "all file types" then label it with the .conf extension. otherwise your left with a txt file called flurbo.conf.txt which wont work.

i was also stuck on a block but i just deleted the and re-downloaded the chain the first time and that worked for a bit.
but ive found that it will catch up on it own. its just not many blocks are being mined per day due to the difficulty atm.
once the difficulty eventually corrects i will start pointing more miners towards this but atm power is expensive where i am and although i wish to support the coin as much as possible its just not cost effective for Myself to point more miners towards the pools at this moment in time. 

i sent ammount of flurbo and it get stuck at some poin of block.
i just realized, when i sent an amount of flurbo, it will get confirmed on next block, so ill have to wait for it till next block created until it got synced again
am i right?

BTC BitwayBTC
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:09:43 AM

What do you mean?
From whichever wallet your coins are in you can "send" them to another wallet via the receiving address for that wallet.

How to sell them?
And where?

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:57:42 PM

What do you mean?

How to sell them?
And where?

Coinsmarket and SouthExchange.  Check OP.
Logicbet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:29:42 AM

Just an update on whats going on so-far...

Am looking further into solutions for the difficulty issue, its starting to look more and more like i might have to go the POS route (opinions desired).
There's also a need for more 'bitcoin-seeder' dns servers so if anyone is keen to host one to help the flurbo network please contact me.

Also on another note, i added paperwallet, so users who have OSX or IOS devices that cannot currently use flurbo, have somewhere to store there FLB's!.

I've submitted a pull request to walletgenerator.net's github so it'll be officialy added to there website, but for now you can just download the source and run locally on your own computer from:
https://www.github.com/flurbos/walletgenerator.net

Although this weekend I am stuck at work so progress may be a little slow this week, but ill make as much time as i can to move this project forward,
once the major hurdles are overcome i will get back to advertising this project more / getting it involved with more websites/projects.

Thanks for all supporters patience, Long live the flurbo XD.

trampakoulas

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:35:37 AM

I really like flurbo, but something's very wrong with the wallet.
In the peers tab there are many different client versions and many banned peers.
However, flurbo only has one version released.
I suspect the wallet connects to different coin wallets and this is why it takes ages to sync and so many bans.
Dev, can you check what's going on?

Another problem is the difficulty increase, which makes the chain unusable, but that's common in all new POW coins.
I think we need a good old hardfork to solve these problems.
Please NO erc20 token swap...  Grin

Alexi99

Activity: 87

Intelligence is POWER

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:31:30 PM

Just an update on whats going on so-far...

Am looking further into solutions for the difficulty issue, its starting to look more and more like i might have to go the POS route (opinions desired).
There's also a need for more 'bitcoin-seeder' dns servers so if anyone is keen to host one to help the flurbo network please contact me.

Also on another note, i added paperwallet, so users who have OSX or IOS devices that cannot currently use flurbo, have somewhere to store there FLB's!.

I've submitted a pull request to walletgenerator.net's github so it'll be officialy added to there website, but for now you can just download the source and run locally on your own computer from:
https://www.github.com/flurbos/walletgenerator.net

Although this weekend I am stuck at work so progress may be a little slow this week, but ill make as much time as i can to move this project forward,
once the major hurdles are overcome i will get back to advertising this project more / getting it involved with more websites/projects.

Thanks for all supporters patience, Long live the flurbo XD.

Keep up your good work, dev!
There is no rush, just take your time.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: