Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best place to sell?  (Read 665 times)
superd1980 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:15:35 PM

well, after a long 4 hours of waiting, finally am able to post this question

where is the best place to sell an avalon pre order? i know there are various outlets, ebay with sky high prices etc, but would like to ear from members where they had best success with smooth transaction.

cant be arsed with scammers, people working overseas with aunts in the country etc etc...

ideally would prefer the sale to be in same country (uk), but can ship i guess...

no idea lol, only reason i am selling is that i jumped the gun a little, didnt think things through and am now a little strapped so freeing up funds

any advice you guys and gals could give would be muchly appreciated

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ebildude123

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:17:56 PM

Why not on bitcointalk's market  Tongue
superd1980 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:19:47 PM

did give that some consideration, but looking through some of the posts a lot of them end up being bitch fests ;-)
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 04:05:33 PM

where is the best place to sell an avalon pre order? i know there are various outlets, ebay with sky high prices etc, but would like to ear from members where they had best success with smooth transaction.

cant be arsed with scammers, people working overseas with aunts in the country etc etc...

ideally would prefer the sale to be in same country (uk), but can ship i guess...

no idea lol, only reason i am selling is that i jumped the gun a little, didnt think things through and am now a little strapped so freeing up funds

Here is one of the better places, even with reputation selling a pre-order is a tough sale.  You need trust and being new does not help.   If you can find a LOCAL buyer who you can show solid proof of the sale and create a contract that may work.  And you might find that person here. 

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:10:28 PM

Here is one of the better places, even with reputation selling a pre-order is a tough sale.  You need trust and being new does not help.   If you can find a LOCAL buyer who you can show solid proof of the sale and create a contract that may work.  And you might find that person here. 

I'm in the UK, what's your price? which order run are you part of?

I probably can't afford your asking price, but I'm evidence us UK based peeps to exist and are active here. I may even know another interested party.

I'd suggest completing the sale in a well known hotel bar/tea-room/restaurant. There will be plenty of security and CCTV present. Obviously you will have to dress smart/casual, but if you want payment in cash it's the way to go. Hotels have housed many a dodgy deal for years and years.

Any Mayfair hotel in London is advisable.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:19:41 PM

I'd suggest completing the sale in a well known hotel bar/tea-room/restaurant. There will be plenty of security and CCTV present. Obviously you will have to dress smart/casual, but if you want payment in cash it's the way to go. Hotels have housed many a dodgy deal for years and years.

Any Mayfair hotel in London is advisable.

And the seller should leave the machine in the trunk of his auto until he sees the cash. And I suggest the seller wear something like a red rose in his jacket pocket for easy recognition.

You've done this before!! Grin

My post was sincere though, for big chunks of cash, stick to public places like hotels. It's a time tested and proven method of exchange in a secure environment.

(Rose is optional).

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 08:57:10 PM

I'm looking at taking a few units so PM me, UK based. I think we have it pretty good over here, easy to sue for debts or fraud, good policing etc.

KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:03:21 PM

tenakha is a UK escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: