Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sustainable living?!  (Read 1010 times)
cxrealdcx (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:28:25 AM

Hi guys!!

I would be interested in how you think about sustainable living? There are many discussions about how to make big money, invest good and so on, but is it a big point for you to live that the next 1, 2, 3, 100 generations can have a good and stable life too?
And how important is this point for politicans and others?

I am excited Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:23:26 AM

I guess you are talking about living off your investment income? Starting early in life is key, with the help of compounding interest it can be easy to save for retirement if you are consistent. The best investment (risk vs reward) for most people would be investing in a stock market index fund, but it is best not to keep all your eggs in one basket. You have to get to millionaire status if you really want to live off the yearly interest alone

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:45:02 AM

Hi guys!!

I would be interested in how you think about sustainable living? There are many discussions about how to make big money, invest good and so on, but is it a big point for you to live that the next 1, 2, 3, 100 generations can have a good and stable life too?

I am excited Smiley
First, you need to have the mindset of a rich person. This way you'll think rich and act rich. Ofcourse, you'll need to do tons of research on investment. Be smart and be wise. As early as now we should start investing for our future so as to extend our "royalties" up to the next generations. Politicians will be politicians...They will do anything to benefit from anything they can get their hands on.

bitlyre

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:58:04 PM

I think what is best for the next generation is to teach them how to handle their money. You can save billions for them but if they dont know how to handle their money and just keep on spending, then that wealth wont last long.
cxrealdcx (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:15:26 PM

Your arguments are good, but it´s not the sustainable living i mean!!
I was thinking about take care of nature, saving resources, climate change and so on...
Not to live that you kids have a good life too, to life that the next generations in general have it
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:34:58 PM

I was thinking about take care of nature, saving resources, climate change and so on...
Not to live that you kids have a good life too, to life that the next generations in general have it

The key, I believe, is try to make as little change as possible to the planet, whatever that change should be. So a closed ecosystem is the best option and it fits with our aspirations to leave on other planets as well.

We could live underground and not cut down forests for no reason, let along farming and wood. We should try to develop underground farming to a higher level. Use heat from the core of the planet or from solar panels in the desert to generate electricity that we use for artificial light in our underground farms.
Unlike some people, I actually believe that less organic and natural way of life is the best option for the planet. We should use GMOs to make underground farming more efficient and live our life with our inventions and interfere with nature as little as possible and let it run it's natural course without us.
Sadsong

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:44:16 PM

The word choices might be confusing people that are not from a more environmental background, I read it as excitement for a guaranteed income, which is becoming more popular around the world as a idea to prosper.

I think War will alter the excitement you have for the future but I will bite and think about this issue.

The concept of a better world is really something that I think is not going to play out and the mold of it changes with each generation.
People are going to start dying from not being able to move out of areas that are now starting to be hit my severe weather changes and that alone will cause issues with how we navigate the political minefield.

Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:27:29 AM

I think it's a matter of being contented and living standards. I believe this one depends on how a person define sustainability in the first place. Your standars might suit him/hers. I think we should come up in a standard where all of the people agree that it's a sustainable life in order for the discussion interesting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:25:46 AM

In order for you to have a sustainable living, you need to lessen your wants, lessen the expenses to the unimportant things. Give more focus on the daily needs, to the things that help you to survive the every day life. Stop asking for the things you don't really need.
cxrealdcx (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

In order for you to have a sustainable living, you need to lessen your wants, lessen the expenses to the unimportant things. Give more focus on the daily needs, to the things that help you to survive the every day life. Stop asking for the things you don't really need.

Good ideas, but to be honest, who of us act like this?
In my opinion it´s a dream we can´t a achieve!!
Sadsong

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:10:39 PM

A big issue is the job loses that we all face replaced with lesser paying jobs. Every day I turn on the computer to see a new job field that could be wiped out with robots and technology. Take construction, most cranes will be automated in the future, replacing all crane operators.
Have yet to see a solution for how we are going to address these issues of no pensions and low paying jobs well facing higher tuitions and skyrocketing housing prices.
Right now the rich are going all out and turning their back to turn a profit anyway possible and its going to be at least a generation of struggle before we see positive change that will pull the average person up.
Read recently that these changes are already hitting places like India with a lot of merchandize companies moving back to their original Countries due to cheaper robots and transport costs negating the cheaper wages. A bot can work faster and cheaper long term, so the 3rd World Countries are really going to suffer and take the first wave of change.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:07:59 PM

I don't think human are made for a smooth life.
When there is freedom, there will be differences.
Someone would love to go to work, watch TV and play with their kids.
While someone would go look for trouble to entertain themselves.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
cxrealdcx (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:05:56 AM

I don't think human are made for a smooth life.
When there is freedom, there will be differences.
Someone would love to go to work, watch TV and play with their kids.
While someone would go look for trouble to entertain themselves.

Ok, that´s a good point too.
I think people often need a egopush and that´s the problem and the reason for nearly every war or confrontation in general!!
They have to compensate their low ego with money, power and so on and that´s also the reason why an sustainable living will get more difficult from generation to generation maybe
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:56:11 AM

In everyday lives, there are lots of things that need to sustain our life and our needs. We need money to sustain our daily needs. Without money, we can't live in this world. Through this money, it can helps us to buy different goods, vegetables, fish, meat, grain, clothes and also house in order for us to live in the world for a long perwof time.

jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:10:02 AM

everyday we need a money to buy a daily food and when we balance it we can save more money to spend our daily savings. thats the matter how to teach to the next generation to learn how to susutain their living!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:16:29 AM

Hi guys!!

I am excited Smiley
Quiet excited we are talking about sustainability here earlier i got confused because i couldn't because when we talk about sustainable living in my world it is about the food we eat and the impact on our body i know thats sustainability but i believe in the sustainability of the earth and the solar system in a whole where are benefits and utilization of resources today wouldnt hinder future generations from achieving the same benefits. it is a good thing we are need to look at. In Germany the greens are very prominent party and they influence decision making a lot and if other people can adopt measures that will promote growth with posterity in mind the world will be a better place for the future
Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:53:37 PM

100% sustainable living is impossible due to a little thing we call entropy. That being said, maximizing the sustainability of life on earth pretty much boils down to minimizing our carbon footprint. Protect ecosystems and mother nature, and try to recycle as much as possible.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:10:02 PM

Sustain by definition is having something to last for a long time. If you want to sustain your living, you got to have a source of steady income. You can sustain life by having the basic necessities of life. You need a daily supply of food, water and clothing. If you can sustain this for one month, then you have to maintain that standing to sustain it. You can prolong this by hard working and not wasting money on irrelevant stuffs that you don't need.

If bitcoin is generating another source of income then you can sustain life.
huntybunty

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:22:34 PM

In addition to minimizing our carbon footprints, we can use crypto to invest in funds that are environmentally friendly. Swarm Fund is a new way for individuals to invest in solar energy projects, which is pretty cool.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:31:01 PM

In addition to minimizing our carbon footprints, we can use crypto to invest in funds that are environmentally friendly. Swarm Fund is a new way for individuals to invest in solar energy projects, which is pretty cool.
Generally all investments In alternative energy will have a very huge demand and profit. The fact is that to date there are a lot of projects that can practically save the world from many problems. Of course, this is a huge income.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: