Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s  (Read 47190 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 12:48:25 AM

^ You never know...
Zilliqa is one of the best Blockchain techs in the world today...and the ONLY one that has a Monetary Policy maker MAS that has approved a 1-1 regulated Stablecoin.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:15:33 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 02:27:34 PM by Mrpumperitis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKBatoFv-XU
ZILHIVE Demo day Opening 111219
12 Dec 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57VldrECY14
ZILHIVE Demo Day : Address by Kenneth Bok, Zilliqa
12 Dec 2019

Great presentation of Zilliqa Blockchain  Cool

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:45:00 AM

<<<--- Selling BCH ...Buying Zilliqa  Kiss Kiss Kiss

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:58:42 PM

^ You never know...
Zilliqa is one of the best Blockchain techs in the world today...and the ONLY one that has a Monetary Policy maker MAS that has approved a 1-1 regulated Stablecoin.

This MAS is covering a lot of scammers and even helps them! For example MAS is working with PolicyPal and Val Yap and gave them a lisence while this scammers raised  21 mln usd and gone away with investors money. And this MAS dont want to do nothing with this !
MAS is not a SEC (which works on investors interest and punish scammers!)
Dont trust MAS! They help scammers!
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 09:02:38 AM

what wallet do you suggest to use for Zilliqa?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:54:25 PM

Trustwallet is good choice to store Mainnet token. I also using this wallet at the moment it has most advanced features and top notch security. There are so many wallets available for this token you can search them on Google too.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:49:06 PM

Trustwallet is good choice to store Mainnet token. I also using this wallet at the moment it has most advanced features and top notch security. There are so many wallets available for this token you can search them on Google too.

Yes I have been using the trust wallet five months ago in PlayStore and AppStore is also available, various tokens that I store are very safe and the interface is very simple and easy for new users.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:32:04 AM

^ You never know...

This MAS is covering a lot of scammers and even helps them! For example MAS is working with PolicyPal and Val Yap and gave them a lisence while this scammers raised  21 mln usd and gone away with investors money. And this MAS dont want to do nothing with this !
MAS is not a SEC (which works on investors interest and punish scammers!)
Dont trust MAS! They help scammers!

Interesting..you prob know more about this than me but from what i can see..
 Is MAS working with Policypal?
 No, The Policypal management team tout Policypal Singapore as the first graduate of the fintech sandbox of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS),
     They claim to have MAS connections but really have a MAS Sandbox Graduate. Looks like they got the license then scammed.

https://archive.is/7OuUv
https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/insurance-start-up-policypal-graduates-from-mas-fintech-regulatory

Yes you are right MAS is not SEC, its bigger, lets see what each are....

MAS is a Money Authority , The Monetary Authority of Singapore is Singapore's central bank and financial regulatory authority. It administers the various statutes pertaining to money, banking, insurance, securities and the financial sector in general, as well as currency issuance.
unlike many other central banks such as Federal Reserve System or Bank of England,
WHAT IS MONETARY POLICY?
The way a country controls the supply of money to consumers and businesses, often targeting an inflation rate or interest rate, to encourage prices of goods and service to remain stable and promote economic growth.
MAS does not regulate the monetary system via interest rates to influence the liquidity in the system. Instead, it chooses to do it via the foreign exchange mechanism.(woa,check next post)

SEC ,The U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has a three-part mission: Protect investors. Maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets. Facilitate capital formation. The SEC deal with monetary compliance.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:46:31 AM

Is this why XSGD is coming, to strengthen the Singapore Dollar?...

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/economy/10-things-you-should-know-about-singapores-monetary-policy

HOW DOES MAS MANAGE ITS MONETARY POLICY?
Most countries, including the United States and China, adopt an interest rate policy where central banks raise or cut interest rates.

Singapore is the only major economy in the world to use the exchange rate, guiding the Singdollar higher or lower.

MAS says the exchange rate is the best tool for a small, open economy like Singapore. It is a more effective way to manage inflation, as much of the country's consumer goods are imported.

MAS lets the Singdollar rise or fall against an undisclosed basket of currencies of its main trading partners, intervening when needed to keep the exchange rate within its unspecified target band.

To deter speculation and be more effective, MAS does not disclose what is in its basket of currencies or specify its trading band.

It adjusts the pace of appreciation or depreciation of the Singdollar by changing the slope, width and centre of this trading band.

They are expanding into the Blockchain with XSGD ,the management of the Singapore Dollar to make it higher....
could they be planning to use crypto in their basket to control its trading band?
XSGD could be the easiest way for them to buy crypto....
Zilliqa is the tech that they use for their regulated CBDC that will give them more leverage for SGD with a more powerful basket for their trading band.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:32:11 AM

https://medium.com/@hybridverse/hybrid-euro-joins-the-business-payments-coalition-bpc-264c0480a6d3

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 12:03:51 AM

Shocked SWIFT......Zilliqa  Shocked

fortaco

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 02:04:06 PM

Hello, Mrpumperitis.

I like your attitude and coming back to this forum reading your posts. It seems to me you have some insights info or you really do understand the potential of this project.

Since Zilliqa is my favorite project and largest investition I wonder where do you see its price in 365 days? I do understand that many things are determinted by Bitcoin moves, because there is certainly some sort of correlation there, unfortunately.

So, if I may ask:

Where do you see price of Bitcoin (or whole market cap as well in one year) due to halving etc., and therefore the price of Zilliqa if everything goes well (stablecoin and xfers payment alive in 2020)?

Thank you.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:52:32 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 04:13:14 AM by Mrpumperitis

Hello, Mrpumperitis.

I like your attitude and coming back to this forum reading your posts. It seems to me you have some insights info or you really do understand the potential of this project.

Since Zilliqa is my favorite project and largest investition I wonder where do you see its price in 365 days? I do understand that many things are determinted by Bitcoin moves, because there is certainly some sort of correlation there, unfortunately.

So, if I may ask:

Where do you see price of Bitcoin (or whole market cap as well in one year) due to halving etc., and therefore the price of Zilliqa if everything goes well (stablecoin and xfers payment alive in 2020)?

Thank you.

Thanks. Glad your enjoying reading this thread.
I wouldn't say insights, but do agree i see the potential of Zilliqa especially as we head into a new decade, Zil tech is leagues above anyone else.

Ok everything im saying is just my thoughts...and i could be wrong.

Price of Bitcoin and entire Mcap this year could depend on a few things...

BTC and BCH halvenings could have a price increase but it wont last long because of USDT, MT GOX and new regulations.
USDT provided major buy support in 2019 and if its shut down this year, it will cause a huge dump down because buy support wont be their.
Add the fact that MT GOX coins should be handed back, then expect alot of big sells..
Then their is the regulations that will lead to alot more KYC/AML ,FATF and The new EU rules 5AMLD taking place next week.

So i do expect a few times this year some real big dumps, with the whole market dropping alongside.
The top 10 ,excluding Bitcoin has changed almost every year, with new coins coming into the top 10 all the time...this will happen again.

Now the good imo , new compliant and regulated stablecoins/CBDC will come out and they will seek to launch on low cost high throughput Blockchains...Zilliqa is top of the list...
These stablecoins will be on all exchanges that comply with the new regulations (no more USDT)...(Zilliqa working with Elliptic is great)

New DEX will come out made on Zilliqa...these will have decentralised stablecoins similar to DAI...

If scammy BlockstreamBTC favouring USDT could take crypto to $800bill....
Then legit Stablecoins/CDBDCs could take crypto to the $trillions easily...but they dont need to pump or buy btc, they prob do it with the tech thats securing their businesses and future ideas (Zilliqa)

Zilliqa low environment impact will be a huge bonus as we head into a new age of climate awareness,
 sha256POW miners and others high energy consuming ,slow and expensive blockchains will be frowned upon.

Zilliqa super secure Smart contract tech (OOPSLA approved) will shine with growing new devs&dapps and devs&dapps from other coins will create on Zilliqa...because it makes perfect business sense to work on something more secure,higher throughput and cheaper than all.

I think we are heading into a new era for all of crypto and the old tech days are numbered at the top, they will have a short term effect on the entire market.
The new stablecoins will come out and begin buying the new tech.
The big business and banks need Zilliqa more than Zilliqa needs them...and this will happen this year.

Also i hear Staking is coming to Zil sometime early Q2 2020.  Grin

Zilliqa price sometime this year will be over $1...It could go to $5-$10 if things go parabolic...
Its gonna be a crazy year, not for the faint hearted, lol....
Good luck to you and everyone this new decade and beyond.  Kiss

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:44:49 AM

Zil bottomed...now...
Up goes Zil  Cool

big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 09:43:24 AM

~
~

Do you have any links confirming that above? cause I'am very interested in staking, and why not, I could easily stake my ZIL instead of simple hodling them  Cool

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 10:44:18 AM

Hello, Mrpumperitis.

So, if I may ask:

Thank you.

Thanks. Glad your enjoying reading this thread.
I wouldn't say insights, but do agree i see the potential of Zilliqa especially as we head into a new decade, Zil tech is leagues above anyone else.

Ok everything im saying is just my thoughts...and i could be wrong.

Price of Bitcoin and entire Mcap this year could depend on a few things...

BTC and BCH halvenings could have a price increase but it wont last long because of USDT, MT GOX and new regulations.
USDT provided major buy support in 2019 and if its shut down this year, it will cause a huge dump down because buy support wont be their.
Add the fact that MT GOX coins should be handed back, then expect alot of big sells..
Then their is the regulations that will lead to alot more KYC/AML ,FATF and The new EU rules 5AMLD taking place next week.

So i do expect a few times this year some real big dumps, with the whole market dropping alongside.
The top 10 ,excluding Bitcoin has changed almost every year, with new coins coming into the top 10 all the time...this will happen again.

Now the good imo , new compliant and regulated stablecoins/CBDC will come out and they will seek to launch on low cost high throughput Blockchains...Zilliqa is top of the list...
These stablecoins will be on all exchanges that comply with the new regulations (no more USDT)...(Zilliqa working with Elliptic is great)

New DEX will come out made on Zilliqa...these will have decentralised stablecoins similar to DAI...

If scammy BlockstreamBTC favouring USDT could take crypto to $800bill....
Then legit Stablecoins/CDBDCs could take crypto to the $trillions easily...but they dont need to pump or buy btc, they prob do it with the tech thats securing their businesses and future ideas (Zilliqa)

Zilliqa low environment impact will be a huge bonus as we head into a new age of climate awareness,
 sha256POW miners and others high energy consuming ,slow and expensive blockchains will be frowned upon.

Zilliqa super secure Smart contract tech (OOPSLA approved) will shine with growing new devs&dapps and devs&dapps from other coins will create on Zilliqa...because it makes perfect business sense to work on something more secure,higher throughput and cheaper than all.

I think we are heading into a new era for all of crypto and the old tech days are numbered at the top, they will have a short term effect on the entire market.
The new stablecoins will come out and begin buying the new tech.
The big business and banks need Zilliqa more than Zilliqa needs them...and this will happen this year.

Zilliqa price sometime this year will be over $1...It could go to $5-$10 if things go parabolic...
Its gonna be a crazy year, not for the faint hearted, lol....
Good luck to you and everyone this new decade and beyond.  Kiss

That is very bold and brave prediction about the future of this token. $1 is looking pretty high as compare with current situation but in this space everything is possible. If this could happen in real than so many people will become rich easily.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:11:11 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 08:26:54 PM by Mrpumperitis

~
~

Do you have any links confirming that above? cause I'am very interested in staking, and why not, I could easily stake my ZIL instead of simple hodling them  Cool
Discussions began a while back.
This is from Amrit, Zilliqa President.
https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/c2hbha/staking_for_zilliqa_exploration_of_possibilities/

AFAIK, things have progressed well and they are now looking at doing ..Option 2
 The second-level is to have staking for ancillary nodes. These are the nodes that do not participate in the consensus protocol but instead serve the network in other forms. Example of such nodes are seed nodes that help store transaction history for the network. Services such as exchanges and explorers often run seed nodes. Adding staking at this layer is slightly intrusive as the protocol will have to be changed.

Seed node staking...POW will remain the same aswell. Grin

Also this...
Around 6months ago former Zilliqa President and co-founder Xinshu Dong left Zilliqa to create a Staking service... https://en.cryptonomist.ch/2019/08/07/rockx-crypto-platform-zilliqa/

big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 09:01:48 AM

Ok, tnx
Now the question is how many ZIL will be enough for start a staking by my own, will wait for futher info from the team

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:55:05 AM

Ok, tnx
Now the question is how many ZIL will be enough for start a staking by my own, will wait for futher info from the team

https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/dz9t3n/hello_all_is_there_a_way_to_stake_zil_tokens_to/

I hope this link will help to let know current status of staking program this is planned asap they will announce the updates with details instructions.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:45:54 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: