Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who lives trading cripto?  (Read 1184 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

It's all fun and games until a single bad move that you didn't predict can either:

1. Cut deep into all your profits and hard work
2. Send you into a panic and make bad trades after bad trades trying to "fix" it

Investing and holding has been more profitable in the long run for me but it's rather boring, I admit. Smiley
Such instances of a trading cutting deep into your profit happens once in a while after so many wins if you know what I am saying. Of course, sometimes, losses are inevitable but most losses usually happen due to an unforeseen or unexpected changes in the market as a result of one news or the other. Most times if i see something strange going on, even after setting my stop loss button, I try as much as possible to keep monitoring the news on that coin to know if I should just accept my loss or keep buying more. As long as your positions are good and you are buying coin with a good support, whatever goes down usually come right back up.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:06:34 AM

Hello  I wanna be frankly

To live trading forex  you  need  to have big capitals, which  can absorbe the losses  and let you enter in a trade with a good risk/reward ratio.  

Only entering in less  trades...  and entering in trades with  high probability of success,   you can earn from trading.  Entering with big capitals.

In this  way you can live of forex, because  you can make only on trades with a good risk/rewad ratio, and your in.

Is  it the same with cripto or  with cripto you need  less  money to  trading for living?

i am trying to live from crypto currencies but i don't use only trading. i am trying from many ways that i could earn more bitcoin. if from trading i can make profit, then i think its enough to cash out my profit into fiat. but if i can make money from other ways while doing trading is not giving much profit for me, then i am fine with that. but i don't want to do forex because its too risky for me and i don't understand anything about forex so i think its better to do trading crypto currencies.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:55:59 PM

Living by trading crypto is not a smart choice, the smart choice is keep working in the real life, and earning profit from cryptos is just a passive income better than you living belong to trading ( a way that's very risk too). Gambling and trading are the way to make us rich or poor, not for living.
I believe this totally depends on each individual. Trading is a bit of work itself and can take most of your time if you are daytrading. However, it can be very profitable if you are skillful. Gambling and trading should never be compared to each other and that is where most people get it all wrong and just opt into trading, gambling their way in and out thinking that is all it takes to trade.

You need skills, you need resources to make good decisions. You can never do that in gambling cause you have no resources to help your decision making and the system can be easily manipulated.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:02:07 PM

Living by trading crypto is not a smart choice, the smart choice is keep working in the real life, and earning profit from cryptos is just a passive income better than you living belong to trading ( a way that's very risk too). Gambling and trading are the way to make us rich or poor, not for living.
I believe this totally depends on each individual. Trading is a bit of work itself and can take most of your time if you are daytrading. However, it can be very profitable if you are skillful. Gambling and trading should never be compared to each other and that is where most people get it all wrong and just opt into trading, gambling their way in and out thinking that is all it takes to trade.

You need skills, you need resources to make good decisions. You can never do that in gambling cause you have no resources to help your decision making and the system can be easily manipulated.
trading can bring you much profits than your regular job if you focus on it, I think resources and many hard study was needed to make this as your living
trading even its day trade or long hold will bring enough profits to supply your needs just be keen finding ways to learn then earned from this activity.
voronint11

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:31:11 PM

trading can bring you much profits than your regular job if you focus on it, I think resources and many hard study was needed to make this as your living
trading even its day trade or long hold will bring enough profits to supply your needs just be keen finding ways to learn then earned from this activity.

Very well said. Hard work is needed to become a professional, it’s the only way to success...
Tokich

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

How long does it take for a complete beginner to start understanding the whole daytrading process?
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

Trading cryptos for a living would have to be one of the toughest and riskiest things that one can do because one single mistake can cost you a big chunk of your capital.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:41:33 AM

Hello  I wanna be frankly

To live trading forex  you  need  to have big capitals, which  can absorbe the losses  and let you enter in a trade with a good risk/reward ratio.  

Only entering in less  trades...  and entering in trades with  high probability of success,   you can earn from trading.  Entering with big capitals.

In this  way you can live of forex, because  you can make only on trade proficuos with a good risk/rewad ratio, and your in.

Is  it the same with cripto or  with cripto you need  less  money to  trading for living?

Trading can be fun and exciting if you are making profits, but one bad move, or an unlucky swing downwards and you will be in red. buy and hold for a couple of months, maybe three, you shall profit.
You are very much right. I think of trading exactly the same. This is the only reason that all the expert’s advice to learn the things very well before getting into this stuff so that you can avoid any such loss.

I think it is very much possible that you suffer a loss but you should be having an art of recovering from your loss.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:54:21 PM

I think it's very-very difficult, close to impossible to make enough money by crypto trading. Too much depends on luck here. Some coins are going up in 300% in one day and some down. Due to the reason that token's amount is more than 100, it becomes really difficult to "guess" what to buy and when
If you obviously are a trader, have an idea about trading and you have some good cash and knowledge, then you will know your statement is not right.
You can make huge money everyday depending on the capital you are trading with and how well you are able to manage risk, strategize and use what you have to make good and quality decisions.

You cannot always win, but it is not always about luck cause if you know what you are doing, you will always win more than loose.
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:59:24 PM

I'm almost off to that but today i have jobs to pay utility bills and etc because trading is just a predictable job not a 100% income job

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:13:12 PM

I don't  think that it is possible to earn a living solely from crypto-trading, unless you are extremely lucky. Crypto-trading is very risky. Even if you earn profits continuously for five days, you can lose all of that in a single day when your trades go bad.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: