Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bustadice – Next Generation Dice  (Read 37130 times)
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

one thing i have noticed is i never go to bustadice anymore.

i blame the no faucet thing:)

Guess they don't miss you if faucet was the only reason for you going there Tongue

well i only play at sites with faucets. don't know why. maybe it's the jew in me.

but i do gamble $50-$100 everyday for the last five years ar dice sites
That is the point that bustadice is trying to make, by eliminating the faucet they have also eliminated players like you who are only there for the free stuff. And people who are only there just to play with the faucet are not really customers of their gambling site, they won't really lose anything as you are just gambling their own money. And if you are really using your own money why are you still looking for faucets if they are included or not in a site? It is like looking for a feature you won't even be using.

i just feel safe when there's a faucet at site. sometimes want to test hew sttay out

and clearly your not a gambler. cuz after you bust faucet is better then no faucet Smiley

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

I think the faucet is one way to promote a gambling site like yolodice and freebitco.in, having a faucet gives us opportunity to test the site at some point if it will result to spontaneous winnings players will surely find it interesting to play more often.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

I think the faucet is one way to promote a gambling site like yolodice and freebitco.in, having a faucet gives us opportunity to test the site at some point if it will result to spontaneous winnings players will surely find it interesting to play more often.

Faucet is not a way to promote site anyway, this is only for new players to try their site. And I do not agree if you compare bustadice to any other site because it is much different, and yet you still compare itnon freebitco.in which is really not similar at all because freebitco.in is actually faucet site which has hi-lo games mean while bustadice is a dice game which have low house edge
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

Faucet is not a way to promote site anyway, this is only for new players to try their site. And I do not agree if you compare bustadice to any other site because it is much different, and yet you still compare itnon freebitco.in which is really not similar at all because freebitco.in is actually faucet site which has hi-lo games mean while bustadice is a dice game which have low house edge
There are really people who dont even know how to differentiate a particular site into other site which i dont know why he do tried up to compare this one with  Freebitco.
Faucet thing is just always treated as a try out of the site not totally concerning about promotion or whatsoever.

Hey man!

You are definitely derailing this thread about on the post you had made on here.
What are your motives and what is your problem with danny? Seems like you are aiming in personal.
hello danny - i heard you could be found here - how is Thera - Ashlee and the rest of the family doing

i will send you a few picks to see if they raise an eyebrow - maybe post them on here

maybe i am wrong and they are not you and your family - either way doesn't matter to me

cheers,
your neighborhood book maker
Daniel - ooopppss - I mean Justin M. (aka Daniel) -

Does this look familiar -

S Prospect Ave

I bet it does -
devans (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

Congratulations to Autotry, who just set a new record for the highest multiplier hit on bustadice! Autotry won a bet with a 100,000.00x target, turning just 2 bits into Ƀ 0.2:

cloud9

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

Congratulations to Autotry, who just set a new record for the highest multiplier hit on bustadice! Autotry won a bet with a 100,000.00x target, turning just 2 bits into Ƀ 0.2:

I wonder how long did autotry patienly waited for this moment. Its just sad that its only 2 bits wagered.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

-snip-
I wonder how long did autotry patienly waited for this moment. Its just sad that its only 2 bits wagered.

he wasn't patiently waiting-he was autotrying,as suggested by his username  Grin
but I'm curious myself as to how many tries before he hit that
just to add to the topic of faucets and the usefulness of such-if bustadice had a faucet,this hit could have been made from the faucet money-effectively 0.2 free bitcoins

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

Is this even possible to abuse the faucet until this big hit? Wondering if it is able to withdraw all of it? Since it comes from the faucet then there must be a condition where he should be able to withdraw it. And btw how is exactly the max multiplier on here? And I think this is the biggest multiplier on dice game I have ever seen
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

Is this even possible to abuse the faucet until this big hit? Wondering if it is able to withdraw all of it? Since it comes from the faucet then there must be a condition where he should be able to withdraw it.

They just use botnets to sign up thousands of accounts and just keep trying to hit a multiplier big enough to withdraw. Sites use different ways of combatting that, some block withdrawals if they haven't deposited, Bustadice has gone for simply removing the faucet.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
devans (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

Is this even possible to abuse the faucet until this big hit? Wondering if it is able to withdraw all of it? Since it comes from the faucet then there must be a condition where he should be able to withdraw it. And btw how is exactly the max multiplier on here? And I think this is the biggest multiplier on dice game I have ever seen

There were no restrictions on what you could do with the faucet bits. If you won you were able to withdraw the full amount. That being said, bustadice's faucet has been disabled for some time now, so Autotry couldn't have used the faucet.

The highest possible multiplier on bustadice is 1,000,000x. There have been a number of rolls that high but nobody has ever hit one.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

There were no restrictions on what you could do with the faucet bits. If you won you were able to withdraw the full amount. That being said, bustadice's faucet has been disabled for some time now, so Autotry couldn't have used the faucet.

The highest possible multiplier on bustadice is 1,000,000x. There have been a number of rolls that high but nobody has ever hit one.

You can restrict his withdrawal anyway if you have the proof for abuse the faucet anyway, this is the standard procedure right for having faucet abused? But anyway it is your decision to make so if you are releasing it then it is your rights. Anyway, where can I see the max bet or max profit for each of the coin? If I remembered it wel, your btc is around 20 btc as a max payout right? But how about the others alt coin?
devans (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

You can see the precise max profit on the play page. At the moment it's approximately 23.2 BTC. There is no explicit max bet, but you cannot exceed the max profit. For example, at 2.00x the max bet is equal to the max profit and at 1.2x the max bet is currently 116 BTC.

For now we don't accept any altcoins, only Bitcoin.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

Congratulations to Autotry, who just set a new record for the highest multiplier hit on bustadice
I've been trying this with 1 bit and will keep on trying although I keep on failing, well this is gambling. Grin But at least I saw someone who hit it and set a new record for winning with that multiplier.

Congratulations autotry.

devans (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:35:08 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 06:49:23 PM by devans

bustadice is currently offline for a server upgrade and will be back online within a few hours.

The server upgrade is complete and bustadice is online again.
devans (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

I am aware of a performance issue that is causing bustadice to only handle a few bets per second and am working on a fix.
devans (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

The performance issue has been fixed and bustadice is running normally again.
sunsilk

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

Why do you quote from yourselves? Do you mean you are losing your own money because of their system failed? What do you mean by accidentally losing money here? I believe there is no such thing when I played on this site before. If you can give some proof may be they will look into your case and find the solution
I have no history on what he is posting about bustabit/bustadice but most of his post are all about Daniel (admin).

I don't know if he has a grudge on him or there's something going on personally between them but looks like he's getting ignored.

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:36:03 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:48:41 AM by TheQuin

ADMIN IS ALWAYS DELETING POST EVEN WHEN THEY ARE ON TOPIC....

THEYMOS HAS BEEN VERY CLEAR THAT IF IT IS ON TOPIC AND IT IS PUBLIC INFO THEN IT IS OK TO POST

Really?

<...>
1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.
<...>

Note to moderators: When you do nuke that idiot please delete this as well.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

Dudes, i lost almost 2300 bits two days back and obviously that is not a big amount but this was my first time playing in bustadice. Tried with number of bits with number of targets but nothing worked out. But only one things kept consoling me is 1.01 target with 1 bit. Every time i tried, i own .01 bit, but it really swallowed my time. Hence i left out. What is the best time to play with how many bits with how many targets? Is it the right place ask this? I am sorry if this is not the right place to ask.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
sunsilk

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

What is the best time to play with how many bits with how many targets?
I don't have any specific targets or strategy on what's the best time. I can say that just play when you are ready, bored or you don't have something to do with bits that you can afford to lose.

Is it the right place ask this? I am sorry if this is not the right place to ask.
You are dicing with bustadice so you're fine asking it here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: