Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting the Trade  (Read 1207 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:24:15 PM

The most popular exchanges are Bittex and Poloniex, both are the best but I am using Bittrex from the beginning and prefer Bittrex over Poloniex because of some features and variety of altcoins while Poloniex lack some of the important and emerging altcoins on its platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:04:19 PM

Hello, which exchanges are good to start learning how to trade between Bitcoin and Altcoin?

Despite some problems in replying to tickets due to an explosion in volume i still like poloniex. For me its the most user friendly. But Bitrex is fine as well, just feel it is a little more complicated.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:32:45 PM

I actually started trading in the Poloniex exchabe site because it is easy to maneuver and understand so first time traders wouldn't have a hard time trading. But ever since they had issues I left some of my coins there nd check once in a while and registered Bittrex. But since you are a newbie to trading you can either choose both but I would prefer Poloniex for starters though.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:35:39 PM

I started on poloniex, but i used to trade on bittrex before only to trade some altcoins, but i started to make a serious trading on poloniex, it is more easy to use and any newbie can learn how to use it in some hours, or even minutes.
bittrex has more altcoins to trade, and poloniex has only the most safest altcoins, and the ones who most volume have.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:30:40 PM

Hello, which exchanges are good to start learning how to trade between Bitcoin and Altcoin?

Some of them are telling poloniex and bittrex are good. But i don't know it yet i am only beginner in the trading world and also searching for that kind of idea too.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:32:50 PM

I always use poloniex exchange before but when there was an issues I suddenly swift to bittrex exchange. It is safe, secured, and easy to use with. This exchange are most used also by traders and since you are new you can read feedback about and do some research to have an idea on how to start.
RayDali0

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:40:54 AM

My early days of trading that it was with Bitstamp and Polo.
They are probably best and very responsive
I could upgrade my account fast there
And they are cool and very good to help

Start there Smiley
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:01:23 AM

I've enjoyed using both Bitfinex and Poloniex. Poloniex has a very user friendly trading platform and has a bunch of altcoins available to trade. It also gives an option to lend several different coins so you can make interest on your coins. I like Bitfinex because it has Iota and some other altcoins that Poloniex and other exchanges don't have yet. I'm sure there are a couple of other decent exchanges out there too.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:53:52 AM

I think that poloniex is the best exchanger out there, most people say that bittrex is the best, well, probably they both are the best ones, but they are different.. if you are just going to learn how to trade, then the best option for you is to start in poloniex, since it is easy to use and it has only a few coins, you can learn a lot in there. Bittrex is more complicated, and it is more advanced.

In terms of interfaces they both user friendly and easy to understand so Im disagree that Bittrex is more complicated. Well as always, we have different views about exchanges sites so just don't mind if Im disagree with you. Smiley

Just take note for those new traders that Poloniex and Bittrex have set of terms on how long they will list a specific coin. If there's a case that a new trader wants to trade but not present at these exchanges, I recommend the platform of Cryptopia and CCEX.
Most of the traders are like to buy complicated coin. Because it was very interesting to exchange, bittrex and poloniex is more comfortable to trade. In future bittrex is the best trading platform. It is safely protected by SSL, I was wondering how trustworthy bittrex.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:45:23 AM

Before going to polo or bittrex, i personally would advice to practice with yobit. It has a lot of coins where you can sharpen your skills in determining which coins are even reliable to trade on. Just don't put in a big amount just yet while you're practicing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:05:48 AM

Welcome here to trade.

I would say that the best:
Poloniex

Why:
Volume is very big;
Many users.
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:32:24 AM

So you are a newbie to trading and you want to learn how to do it. I was in your shoes a few months back and I will suggest you to start trading by learning the basics online. You can gain knowledge by studying about the basics of trading from google and then deposit a few amount of BTC into exchanges like bittrex or poloniex. Start with a small amount such as 0.01 - 0.03 btc and diversify the amount into the coins you believe will rise up.
It is a good time to buy now and don't ever panic sell/buy as it will lead you to a loss. Have patience and hold your coins until you get a profit.
Reinvest the amount into different coins and repeat the cycle and then later invest more money when you can afford losing it.
This is how you will learn to start trading and gain experience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:37:50 AM

I learned to trade using Poloniex. They have a good looking UI but their customer support is below my expectation. Bittrex volume improved a lot when then customer support of Poloniex started to be an issue. If you want to start trading, you can use Bittrex but first thing you need to learn is how to cut losses so that your profits will not be eaten up when price of your alt started to drop.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:00:37 AM

Choose poloniex or bittrex, either of those two are good for trading and you can easily trade bitcoin to altcoin or vice versa within those trading sites. Just develop a good patience and also a good determination so you can have a better to best performance in trading that will help you to earn more and maximize your potential.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

Poloniex is the best one, but bittrex is almost the same, only that they are a little bit diffent in terms of charts, but their support is the same bulls**t, they dont reply support tickets, i opened a ticket in may of 2017 in poloniex and they have not replied it yet, so you can make your own conclusions about it, but they both are the same in that aspect. anyway, they are the most safest exchanges.
Poloniex is not the same as bittrex mate! I still don’t even know why people use that exchange. They can frustrate you with their shitty support that takes everlasting. I wonder why one would have such a great platform and then end up not being capable to have a good support team with the amount being generated daily.

We are talking about cash here and people need to know they can be attended to quickly without getting too agitated and their system can be pretty laggish. More Thumbs up to Bittrex man!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:48:15 PM

Bittrex is a good platform for trading purposes. But i don't think you should go to a exchange directly, in order to learn how to trade, because you need to somehow know how trading works and then you should head towards an exchange to try out what you have learnt. If you are totally new to trading, i would suggest you to do some googling and learn the basics first, so that you don't waste your money on pump and dump coins which are never worthy to invest and people lose a lot of money in them sometimes. So be careful, as trading is not an easy thing to do unless you are an expert in it.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:01:55 PM

Bittrex is a good platform for trading purposes. But i don't think you should go to a exchange directly, in order to learn how to trade, because you need to somehow know how trading works and then you should head towards an exchange to try out what you have learnt. If you are totally new to trading, i would suggest you to do some googling and learn the basics first, so that you don't waste your money on pump and dump coins which are never worthy to invest and people lose a lot of money in them sometimes. So be careful, as trading is not an easy thing to do unless you are an expert in it.
Yes before entering a good market like bittrex you should be knowledgeable in trading because it is hard to make a decision on were you haven't an idea it's just a waste of time and also you are wasting your money but if you have an idea about trading you can make your own strategies through experiencing trading and applying all the lessons that you have been learned while studying trading.

kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:03:02 PM

I started trading a few months ago, only with ETH.
Just by googling or so, I opened an account in Coinbase, then saw that it is not worth at all, so moved to their exchange gdax. Also using bitfinex for IOTA.

I'd love to try bittrex though, I hear a lot of pros about it.

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

I think bittrex is a top recommendation for anyone to use. High security with transactional visibility, utilities integrated in a system. Any newbie can use it easily.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and the most recent market to start trading Bitcoin and altcoin are Binance and coss.io
good luck in the beginning of your trading.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: