Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Appreciation of bitcoin  (Read 2855 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

Many years past by but bitcoin still is going great and consistently increasing of its price. I tell myself, why I didn't discover this in the past year so I'm have a lot of money right now. I've totally amazed of bitcoin trend from it's existence until now, it is very unique and a kind of technology that might brings us to into another world history.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaculin

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

Many years past by but bitcoin still is going great and consistently increasing of its price. I tell myself, why I didn't discover this in the past year so I'm have a lot of money right now. I've totally amazed of bitcoin trend from it's existence until now, it is very unique and a kind of technology that might brings us to into another world history.
Yes bitcoin has been so great all this time.It's potential helps keep us growing to be a more profitable individual.I still can't believe that there is really a digital currency existing right now that have created lot of millionaires when traced back up to the current times.I'm very hopeful with this and dreaming one of these days i'll be one of those millionaires too.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:18:32 PM

I do not know who waits for the raise, but bitcoin always has a high rise, just the issue of chinese banned bitcoin that makes bitcoin down but only briefly turn it after that price goes up again.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:04:38 AM

The much talked about ride is on, to bullish. Who is riding with it ......
Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.
Yes based in your experience my husband knew about bitcoin for passed 3 yrs ago but I am not interested to joined on it .Letting him to continue posting on it makes him a higher rank now and earning a higher salary in bitcoin every week.I realized if I let him teaching me about it maybe just like him I have a higher earnings also for now.And Im thankful now that I am also posting on forum and enjoying others topic about bitcoin I learned a lot everyday.I also earned a lot every week and buying some things I want its amazing for me to be part of it.
Bitcoin is appreciated over a single penny an investor gets and this is just because of faith and believe that people have in bitcoin, bitcoin is neutral to all and it gives each and every investor equal profit and its benefits are countless and saying it a blessing is not wrong because it help needy people and this make it unique and tribute and it will progress more.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:08:03 AM

I am among the many people who ride bitcoin, and I have invested in savings in the future.
The future is bright my brother and anyone who can see that now will most definitely thank their creator for making them utilize the chances they have had at this moment. Now is good but it is obvious the future is better and one day, we will all be in the ride looking back at this day, telling ourselves, it has been a beautiful ride all along.

Appreciations of bitcoin will definitely continue as the spread of bitcoin awareness is keeping echo into all parts of world. I am too one of the bitcoiner who believes bitcoin will hit millions dollar level too.
5 to 6 year after this time people will only use bitcoin and that will be the evolution of the new digital era so investing in bitcoin now is the best result giving thing because it is progressing day by day and more of people ad countries are accepting it that is positive sign and it will cross its prices through million figure soon and that time will be scoring time.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:11:53 PM

Shocked
No one knows when the ride will end just go on the flow and earn as much as you can bitcoin is becoming more implemented in all over the world lets say there are some countries that bitcoin banned but there always one counrty or more countries who kept supporting it.
The ride is obviously not ending anytime soon and for real, the train is still on slow-mo and anyone who is wise can still run and jump in once they have the chance. I once told someone that we have not seen a bullish ride yet.

Wait until the adoption gets stronger and people understand bitcoin value without letting any government bamboozle them into dropping their coins for FUD reasons.
This is what many people simply do not understand, the price of bitcoin is high that is true but when you begin to think about the potential of bitcoin and the huge price it can reach then it is very easy to buy at this price, all of those that do no understand that are going to miss this chance to buy bitcoin while it is this cheap.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:16:39 PM

Shocked

Damn sure am in! And i mean all in! I will never be selling any amount of my possessions. Because i trust Bitcoin this much. And i believe that this is just a small glimpse of the whole potential of bitcoins. And i know i will  reach the moon together with everyone riding along with the bicoin train.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:12:32 AM

Shocked
Indeed, the price goes up, who influences it?
Of course we are bitcoin shareholders and investing in bitcoin
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:26:39 AM

Those who do not know a lot about bitcoin underestimate its potential. Yes, it may be volatile and unstable. But we can obviously see how much value it increased compared to the past years. Unlike real cash which is eaten away by inflation, bitcoin value keeps growing as time passes by. It also offers those who pay with it convenience and privacy during transactions. It must be appreciated for its potentials. I do hope that the countries who recognize it increase.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2800
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:28:38 AM

Shocked

Damn sure am in! And i mean all in! I will never be selling any amount of my possessions. Because i trust Bitcoin this much. And i believe that this is just a small glimpse of the whole potential of bitcoins. And i know i will  reach the moon together with everyone riding along with the bicoin train.

The thread was open last Sept when we started our massive bull run, unfortunately we hit a wall and stop at around $6200 and now its going down. However, it will just a matter of time when it will consolidate and started its run again.  If this happened, we are again on a wonderful ride. $6000 and up is in the future for us. We just need to stay even though their is some challenges along the way. We are in it together and we need to stay as one specially in November where there's another fork.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:53:26 AM

Shocked

The thread was open last Sept when we started our massive bull run, unfortunately we hit a wall and stop at around $6200 and now its going down. However, it will just a matter of time when it will consolidate and started its run again.  If this happened, we are again on a wonderful ride. $6000 and up is in the future for us. We just need to stay even though their is some challenges along the way. We are in it together and we need to stay as one specially in November where there's another fork.

There have been many similar walls in the past, and this wall is nothing out of the usual. Don't forget that we have crashed to below 3000$ not so long ago, and just within a couple of weeks we made it to the top again. And that was twice as high, by the way. I understand that people don't quite like it when the price goes down, but it went down only 10% or so. Compare that to most altcoins which went down a lot deeper if that gives you some comfort. In short, there is nothing to worry about simply because it is typical bitcoin volatility.

We could jump to 7000$ and above in less than no time.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:53:22 AM

Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.

Its a big regrett for me also to did not support the bitcoin during the years that was introduced to me. But then again im always trying my best to earn a lot of bitcoin to be hold and invest. I think bitcoin will be more popular and the price will increased higher than its price right now.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:20:44 PM

Bitcoin is a big opportunity and I regret not taking it seriously when it was first released,but I cant bring back what happended & dwelling in past I cant a not good position now I am giving its a short on how far I can go by holding btc. I thing it actual a good currency.
Not many people did, even now there are people that think bitcoin is just something that people interested in computers do, but it seems they are forgetting that is the same way computers, the Internet and video games began and now each one of those things has hit the mainstream.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:21:53 PM

I just started here on bitcoin so my trust is on the way i guess since I have heard this last year that my friends have been thanking bitcoin for they have been earning here
Many peoples are thanking to bitcoin because they have achieved so much in their lifes by joining the bitcoin. Peoples have great experience with the bitcoin. There are some alternative companies of bitcoin but all peoples have rejected them because they all are just waste of time and money. Bitcoin is the only one who is appreciated by everyone.

Well I think when someone accept something and when a countries accept something specifically so its mean there are some good qualities in that thing which is also a kind of a price action and bitcoin is going to appreciate by every level of society it bring a hope in people and it also reduce unemployment as well so all the way I will appreciate bitcoin from the bottom of my heart.
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

yes I really appreciate the existence of this virtual currency technology because in addition to having innovation, bitcoin can also benefit us especially in financial terms. by giving this bitcoin knowledge to others, I think it can be one way to appreciate bitcoin.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:14:44 PM

I knew bitcoin 1 year ago, I admit I knew bitcoin just last year, if only I knew bitcoin when bitcoin was first created the creation of bitcoin in 2009 then I have become very me and become a current milarder if buy bitcoin from the first.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:21:07 PM

Bitcoin is a big opportunity and I regret not taking it seriously when it was first released,but I cant bring back what happended & dwelling in past I cant a not good position now I am giving its a short on how far I can go by holding btc. I thing it actual a good currency.
Not many people did, even now there are people that think bitcoin is just something that people interested in computers do, but it seems they are forgetting that is the same way computers, the Internet and video games began and now each one of those things has hit the mainstream.
There are still a lot of people out there who aren't interested in bitcoin. What happened in our past is also happening to them, someday they will also regret not believing in bitcoin and not giving enough time to read and search about it. It seems nothing for them but to the people who are knowledgeable about bitcoin they give everything they can.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:41:32 PM

Shocked

i'am just like your friends, ignore Bitcoin 5 years ago, when it's my mind Bitcoin is fake,
and will disappear soon but in fact different,
5 years later exactly this year bitcon price penetrate $ 5200 this high price than 5 years then that is only about $ 170
If that is your regret find a coin that is a good project and that has the market cap that bitcoin had back in the day in a way is like going back in time, hold for 5 years and you are going to get your profits, I know that holding an altcoin for 5 years is a lot of time but the people that bought bitcoin back in the day also took a great risk so if you want to emulate their success you need to take risks as well.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:53:14 AM

There are still a lot of people out there who aren't interested in bitcoin. What happened in our past is also happening to them, someday they will also regret not believing in bitcoin and not giving enough time to read and search about it. It seems nothing for them but to the people who are knowledgeable about bitcoin they give everything they can.

This leaves plenty of room for debate. In a nutshell, not all people want to be traders, investors or speculators, so there is no point in assuming that they will necessarily regret for not investing in bitcoin in their time. Besides, there are quite a lot of profitable assets as well as investment opportunities, while bitcoin is only one of them. I mean you can't bring forth just bitcoin alone and say that someone misses a good opportunity to invest in it simply because there are many such opportunities in many other areas beyond the world of cryptocurrencies.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:38:44 PM

Though i am still new here in doing bitcoin I really appreciate what bitcoin give to me, even if it is small or big, still i will thank them for giving this extra income coz for me it doesnt matter if it is small or big, the most important is, it can help us and yes it really can.
So as long as bitcoin is still here i will support them in all the best that i can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: