Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lympo gets listed on Kucoin (Best ICO) + 5 BTC Giveaway  (Read 202 times)
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

How do I get 5 BTC? Do I have to be Lympo contributor to get it?

Dude, just read OP. You will need to do some stuff on KuCoin Twitter to enter 5BTC competition. Has nothing to do with contribution to Lympo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kahula

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

love it!
RandomNumberGenerator

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

How do I get 5 BTC? Do I have to be Lympo contributor to get it?

Dude, just read OP. You will need to do some stuff on KuCoin Twitter to enter 5BTC competition. Has nothing to do with contribution to Lympo.

OK, thanks. Registered and now fingers crossed for some free BTC. I promise to buy LYMs on KuCoin if they select me  Cheesy

macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

Lympo is a good project who I follow since the pre-ico phase. The team, interaction with the community and roadmap is above the average. I hope that other exchanges listings will follow.

wildcat24

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

Lympo is a good project who I follow since the pre-ico phase. The team, interaction with the community and roadmap is above the average. I hope that other exchanges listings will follow.

It definitely will, couldn't agree more, also been around since basically day 1
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

That is a rather risky decision, I believe, but it can truly attract attention to the project. The project is related to sports and healthcare and, while the ideas aren't bad, I don't think the targeted audience is big enough or technical aspects are bringing something new. They have some serious investors (Jordan Travers), though, plus the team is young and inspiring.
Such projects are important, because they give good reputation to cryptocurrencies, popularize them along with important issues as working out. Nevertheless, I don't think such a project can really succeed without significant support.
at times when the main marketing channels are blocked, announcements about the exchanges are good, because their allows to reach interested parties. Although, those parties have to pay attention not only to profits.  Cool
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

When you see project like this and tokens being listed in one of most trusted and biggest exchange platform you can say that this project is legit and have potential to go up and improve , all we can say now is how this step will affect the price and the market cap of this lympo tokens because we saw many new tokens got listed in big platforms like binance bitrex or kucoin and not getting attention from the investors so I think the marketing team should also do something else to promote their coin .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
RandomNumberGenerator

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

That is a rather risky decision, I believe, but it can truly attract attention to the project. The project is related to sports and healthcare and, while the ideas aren't bad, I don't think the targeted audience is big enough or technical aspects are bringing something new. They have some serious investors (Jordan Travers), though, plus the team is young and inspiring.
Such projects are important, because they give good reputation to cryptocurrencies, popularize them along with important issues as working out. Nevertheless, I don't think such a project can really succeed without significant support.
at times when the main marketing channels are blocked, announcements about the exchanges are good, because their allows to reach interested parties. Although, those parties have to pay attention not only to profits.  Cool

Well, this is kind of hard these days. Cha-Ching is most are interested in. Almost all telegram chats are like "moon tomorrow or this coin is shit" comments. Sad.
domaska

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

When you see project like this and tokens being listed in one of most trusted and biggest exchange platform you can say that this project is legit and have potential to go up and improve , all we can say now is how this step will affect the price and the market cap of this lympo tokens because we saw many new tokens got listed in big platforms like binance bitrex or kucoin and not getting attention from the investors so I think the marketing team should also do something else to promote their coin .
don't u think, that exchanges are new way to promote (not shill) coins ? since main marketing channels are closed.
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

don't u think, that exchanges are new way to promote (not shill) coins ? since main marketing channels are closed.

It looks like that will become one of new means with all those bans. Unless, lawsuits against FB, Twitter, Goolge, etc. become real and they modify their bans only to unregistered ICOs or scammy ones. Or a new businesses rise that allow crypto marketing, like Amazon who still allows crypto ads.
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

Furthermore Lympo has not even once disappointed the community. All the news over the last time or even over the whole time at all are just great. Well organized team, good structure, they even said they will reach several milestones before the roadmap dates. This shows how ambitious Lympo's Team really is and how much effort all the members puts into it. A token that focus on industry's health data will more likely be the next mainstream in terms of mobile crypto uses. Lympo has a great use-case which can be applied into the real world with a lot of users!
But there's more to it than that, I've been really impressed with KuCoin.com since its inception last year, it’s a fast growing and ambitious exchange and is incredibly easy to use. KuCoin has been very active in listing a lot of the higher profile post ICO coins on their exchange before many others (e.g. Dragonchain, Oyster PRL, Origin Trail & Nano) so there's a better chance of catching that moonshot early! KuCoin was the first exchange to offer NEO trading pairs against other cryptocurrencies and they also pay out the NEO GAS to holders! But you have to consider, that it's not just about #moontimesoontime, it's about the Community, the project, the team behind. I did not sign up for a short term gain. I signed up for the project itself. A place where we can help create motivation for better lifestyle choices that will create better health for the people!
LuBro

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 08:17:07 AM by LuBro

It looks like that will become one of new means with all those bans. Unless, lawsuits against FB, Twitter, Goolge, etc. become real and they modify their bans only to unregistered ICOs or scammy ones. Or a new businesses rise that allow crypto marketing, like Amazon who still allows crypto ads.

Rumors that Amazon may soon be making a foray into the cryptocurrency market have been circulating since late 2017, sparked by a series of crypto-related domain name registrations made by Amazon’s legal department in October. If the company would make the step into crypto, it would be damn huge.
Furthermore regulations will come, but I don't know if it's better or worse with it. Ban on advertising is just one of the first steps..

G20 Calls for Cryptocurrency Regulation Recommendations by July 2018
"Crypto-assets lack the key attributes of sovereign currencies. At some point they could have financial stability implications. We commit to implement the FATF [Financial Action Task Force] standards as they apply to crypto-assets, look forward to the FATF review of those standards, and call on the FATF to advance global implementation. We call on international standard-setting bodies (SSBs) to continue their monitoring of crypto-assets and their risks, according to their mandates, and assess multilateral responses as needed.”
LuBro

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

Hell yeah, these are actually some awesome news. Great accomplishment! Let's keep on the spirit Smiley
That is really great! What do you think about the lym price because of it? Smiley

I really think there will be a price stabilization because of it. More believers will come and unfortunately some dumpers will sell, but that's kind of normal. What do you think about it? Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: