Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the standard of bitcoin investment?  (Read 763 times)
Enya97

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:12:18 AM

if my suggestion hell depends on yourself how do you think well yes and do not good you leave. which ultimately hurt yourself and eventually you will regret.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:02:04 AM

There is no standard investment in bitcoin it depends on the set percentage based on the term and reference of the company you want to invest your bitcoin. Some companies or ICO's offered a small amount of investment but with high profit. It is depend on the set terms and condition and make it sure your investment is secure.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:25:23 AM

I have 4.6 bitcoins, but I don't know if that's a good investment.
I want to know how much people invest in bitcoins, is it more then 10 bitcoins?
And what is the standard bitcoin investment?
I don't want to waste too much money on bitcoin, you know I'm not that rich and I have to pay bills.

Wow 4.6 bitcoins is pretty huge investment you know most of us here in bitcointalk are happy to own 1 btc.
Well some are Investing huge amounts of money and are little but there are no standards for a bitcoin investments any amount money you can invest it in bitcoins. anyways congrats you've invested in bitcoins
cryptobiker

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:37:44 AM

There is no standard investment in bitcoin it depends on the set percentage based on the term and reference of the company you want to invest your bitcoin. Some companies or ICO's offered a small amount of investment but with high profit. It is depend on the set terms and condition and make it sure your investment is secure.

I Second that opinion there no set standard... Its subjective based upon how much you are willing to invest; how long are you willing to hold; what are the profit margins you are looking at... while there are several ways to invest and stay invested i.e. Holding bitcoin longterm in paper wallet, trade bitcoins on exchanges for other crypto currencies and investing in ICO's of good promising project (you would need proper awareness or guidance if you decide to invest in an ICO)

Regardless of what amount you are investing you should at-least hold 30% of your investment long term... considering the fork drama happening again by the end of the year may be hold 50% of investment as bitcoins on core node or any wallet as long as you have the private keys access so that you can profit from free coins if it happens again..
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:50:24 AM

I don't want to waste too much money on bitcoin, you know I'm not that rich and I have to pay bills.

consider your current income. Only put in what won't make you cringe each time. I put in a certain amount of my check into bitcoin each time and i'm slowly amassing more everyday!

Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:54:04 AM

If you have that amount of bitcoin. Try to hodl half and invest half on otger cryptocurrencies. That would be the best choice. Try to invest in nem, ethereum, ptoy, adx and centra for long term. That would be a great choice if you'll do that. And by that I can see that you'll profit a lot. About your bitcoin, just hodl and by now if you have other money than your bitcoins you can invest on other cryptocurrencies.

There is no standard investment around here. It is just strategy. There were some veterans that can make their $500 times 10. Smiley all about strategy.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:14:14 AM

you have invested about $19000.
investing in bitcoin alone is a good thing, last year 4.6 was worth less than $3000 and now it is $19k and the year before last it was worth about $1000
but whether 19k was a good decision or not depends on you. is it an amount you are willing to risk or afford to lose?

they should invest what you can afford to lose. based on their funds some buy 0.01BTC some 1BTC and some 21BTC and all other in the middle.

then invest what you can afford to lose, that is the "standard" of any investment!

Only Bitcoin
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:23:46 AM

There is no "standard" when it comes to investment since it depends on the user's initial capital and financial capacity on how much he/she is willing to risk. 4.6 bitcoins as an initial capital really depends on your financial status. If you rely on those coins for your monthly obligations and bills, then I would suggest that investing everything would be a bad idea. But if your 4.6 bitcoins are purely for investment, then you can invest everything or half of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitBuff2000

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:24:29 AM

There are few websites where you can invest your btc and grow them. Most of the people prefer to invest bitcoin to individuals who are in this business, the returns ranging from 2% to 10% returns on monthly basis.
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:42:53 PM

Wow amazing..I'm jealous of you. I still do not read the standards for investing in bitcoin. No matter how much you invest, there are no rules and regulations on bitcoin how much you can invest. For me if I have 4.6 bitcoin I do not invest all in trading I will divide 4.6. I will invest in a real state, I will deposit at the bank and the remaining will be placed in trading.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

see now you will not regret it, bitcoin has been pumped back. and the value is quite extraordinary, maybe the near future will increase again.

rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

Most people I've seen strive to get to one full BTC. Once that's hit, there are some other psychological levels. 5, 10, 21 BTC...since there will only be 21 million, 21 BTC puts in some sort of crypto elite, if you're into that kind of things.  Smiley

It's only up to you, but that's what I see around.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

There is no such thing as standard of BTC investment, it's really up to you, no matter how much you want to invest, just don't forget to check the risk of what you're dealing with and be sure to invest what you can afford to lose.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

4.6 BTC is not bad actually it's a big investment for me. You can divide it into different parts if you want, let's say the 1.6BTC goes to paper wallet and let it stay there for 6 months - 1 year and withdraw it (For sure profit) the 1 bitcoin again invest it to ICO just make sure that ICO will grow the 1 BTC goes to trading and the 1 BTC you can invest it to whenever you want.

so here's the computation

1.6BTC - Paper Wallet (Long term investment)
1BTC - Trading
1BTC - ICO
1BTC - You can invest it to other investment or store it to paper wallet.
hydreahus

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:53:50 PM

Very compelling project. Who came up with this?.  I will examine.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:59:48 PM

Very compelling project. Who came up with this?.  I will examine.

What kind of project you are looking for dude. If you want to invest your bitcoin any trusted platform you need to check the bitcoin price and go with the trading platform to invest, or if you wanna invest your money in non failure project. Go to invest your fund in any bitcoin mining ASIC machines dude. That will give decent profit every month after the electricity bill rendered.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

Don't listen to half these people as most don't even take the time to read through the post.

4.6 BTC really isn't that much no matter what people on here try to tell you. If I were you I would take some of that BTC and start growing it by trading. Start with small amounts at first but try to grow it to 5 BTC. Then aim for 6 BTC and so on until you get at least 21 BTC. Why 21? It is a nice psychological amount to have and represents 1/1millionth of the total amount of BTC total cap. In practice it would represent slightly more since all BTC hasn't been mined yet and some are lost or locked up.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:46:05 PM

OP, to be honest your money is good enough for investment but to be honest again, investment in some other way is too much risky, so just hold your coin and wait until it grows by itself and earn the profit. If you have skill and knowledge only then you can go for trading or gambling, otherwise only keeping the money save in wallet is the best option for the newbie. Do not fall for any trap or attractive scheme.
Karimeen

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:48:21 AM

In future I think that blockchain will become an immutable mathematical guarantor for preservation of property and economic freedom. Cheating can occur in different forms in the current economic situations one is caused by inflation by printing press or else government steals our money openly by adding value to taxes,banks can go bankrupt the state does not guarantee the safety of our money. We don't know when computer algorithms will be able to solve all the problems that we can,including creativity.For a safe investment in the crypto world is a basic computer literacy,think twice before you put your wealth if you don't know how computers work then better  not to take risk in investing.Once you realise when to invest you need to send bitcoins to exchanges where the target is being traded.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:53:44 PM

You don't have to invest with bitcoin my friend. I see that bitcoin is also an investment. 4.6 bitcoins are very good for you. 1 bitcoin is approximately 6300 dollars for now. I guess it will also continue increasing. Therefore you can hold it and wait for rising of bitcoin or you can invest with low amount of it not all of 4.6 bitcoins.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀