Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 02:29:28 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best multi crypto currency wallet  (Read 2852 times)
unhashed

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

There are both hardware, desktop, and mobile wallets that support a large variety of cryptocurrencies.

Hardware - For hardware wallets (the safest multi-currency wallet option), the Ledger Nano S supports the most cryptos including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Tron. In total it supports 39 cryptocurrencies with their own blockchains + all ERC-20 tokens.

Mobile Wallets - There's a variety of options for mobile wallets, but I'd recommend the Edge wallet (available for both Android and iOS). It supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Monero, Litecoin, Dash, Augur, Zcoin, Feathercoin, DigiByte, Vertcoin, and Bitcoin Gold. It also supports all ERC-20 tokens, whereas many mobile wallets only support select ERC-20 tokens.

Desktop - Jaxx is probably your best bet if looking for a desktop wallet (and it's also available on mobile). You can find a full list of supported cryptocurrencies here. Jaxx however does not fully support all ERC-20 tokens.

You can find a more in-depth comparison of wallets and their supported cryptocurrencies here: https://unhashed.com/best-bitcoin-ethereum-altcoin-wallet-reviews/
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labonikhatun

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

With all the different crypto currency available.Is there a wallet that does for all of them to keep things organised

Exodus is a multi cryptocurrency wallet that boasts an easy to use UI. I think the best cryptocurrency wallet my ether wallet. However, securely store some of the best multi cryptocurrency wallets on the hardware wallet. TREZOR hardware wallet is a secure way to keep your cryptocurrency safe from hackers and malware. Coinbase, mobile wallet, desktop wallet, offers one of the best popular web wallets.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

Rather than the best, I can say the most trusted & trustworthy one is coinomi wallet, available on both ios and android, it is also one of the oldest wallets for storing multi currency.

Sohailul

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Need Bounty Manager?? https://t.me/sohailul

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

With all the different crypto currency available.Is there a wallet that does for all of them to keep things organised
Thanks in Advance for your interest. I think that at first myetherwallet is the best for keeping different kind of tokens or coins. Then second is Coinomi. You can also store different kinds of coins. You can try.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.