Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Ethereum  (Read 3632 times)
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:28:45 AM

Of course ethereum can not compete with bitcoin, because bitcoin is above all things and everyone is more interested in investing in bitcoin in the long run and will benefit considerably.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:31:43 AM

Btc gets 8k usdt over and Eth Still around 300-400 usdt. I think Eth will catch to btc. It’s depend on times. May be end of this year or Begin of next year.

I don't see Ethereum getting anywhere near Bitcoin's price for a long, long time. Ethereum has great potential, but it also has a huge wall to climb. At best we can hope for $1k within the next six months. I'd be very surprised, and happy if it did though  Grin
alterwelt

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:35:29 AM

I think in 2018 bitcoin will have a higher. But etherium have capabilities to grow and develop шт future.
ICOmonster

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:41:26 AM

i think in the long run, ethereum will overthrow bitcoin from being number one because ethereum is much faster, cheap transaction fees and has lots of tokens and it is more useful than bitcoin. Just give it 3 more years i think and it can be number one
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:17:12 AM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.
Dont compared bitcoin to ethereum or versus them because if no ethereum bitcoin  will never increase because ethereum the the best helper to increase bitcoin so for me etherum is more usable than bitcoin but bitcoin is the way to get a lot of money.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:19:48 AM

I don't think there is any comparison between ethereum and Bitcoin. Until and unless the scams of erc20 tokens reduce, ethereum cannot take a stand against Bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:28:11 AM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.

both benefit me personally
I think bitcoin and eth will always have a pretty bright future, in terms of bitcoin technology and eth have it. so I always invest for bitcoin and eth
andreyalucas

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:06:22 AM

i think bitcoin is the best but dont underestimate eth because i think a few years this will be similar to bitcoin,i can predict it because see the price of eth now and the exchange matters it going so wide and a little more i think its will be similar in bitcoin

Yes, you are right.We cant compare these to BTC's because this two cryptocurrencies rating is increasing day by day.I already invest money in bitcoin and Etherium.I think the Etherium will gain more money in future.
Henry27

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:07:03 PM

In my mind I treat them as two very different things. I invest in BTC as for me it's a long-term store of wealth and I invest in Ethereum because I think it could possibly be the backbone of web 3.0 and that people will be using it without even realising on various different applications.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:15:59 PM

eth has a more power because some of the investing ico use eth as bearer.
Alt.Estate

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:17:40 PM

Depending on a view angle, one would say BTC has been performing better, another one would say ETH, but it's really hard to determine especially because the term is unknown. Basically, ETH is often thought to have a big potential in the future.
ateebshaikh290

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

Bitcoin is more valuable than Ethereum. I think we should't compare them because both are having their own value, price and place but in compare bitcoin is best and I predict that it will always be best.
clponyu

Activity: 444
Merit: 11

Indonesian Translator

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:40:34 PM

as we can see bitcoin is the largest crypto right now and ethereum is the most used market in this forum. i think i prefer Ethereum, cause the value is more stable than bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin's value is the gighest but. the value is not stable. we can pick an example, Steam previously use bitcoin on the payment system. but now officially remove it. that's my opinion thanks
lesya-ya

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

You can use Bitcoin to send or receive money, or to purchase goods at popular sites.You can also hold your bitcoin as an investment, or for long term storage of value (kind of like how people invest in gold).
Ethereum is not as popular as BTC for purchasing goods. At the moment ether is mainly being used by developers building applications on top of it. Over time, and as more apps are developed, the value of ether will likely move from being speculative (as it is now), to more useful in everyday life.  Kiss

TutorShow

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

in fact bitcoincash and ripple have more adoption that Ethereum and bitcoincash have value more than Ethereum.
both old, have trusted market and can be used to by more altcoin.
bitcoin have demand and will be more than ether
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

I think this is an absolutely incorrect comparison. These are two different coins with different ideas and functions. But you should keep both coins in the portfolio.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

I think this is an absolutely incorrect comparison. These are two different coins with different ideas and functions. But you should keep both coins in the portfolio.

It's correct comparison I think. Since both have huge supporters and investors, we can compare this both.But of this bitcoin is all best one to inverse in money for short term profit. For long term profit and future ,you can try of Ethereum. Now the price of Ethereum reached 1000$+,soon it will reach 3000$ in the January end.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:21:30 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 06:54:27 PM by sayulita

It's correct comparison I think. Since both have huge supporters and investors, we can compare this both.But of this bitcoin is all best one to inverse in money for short term profit. For long term profit and future ,you can try of Ethereum. Now the price of Ethereum reached 1000$+,soon it will reach 3000$ in the January end.
Bitcoin is clearly the winner.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency now.Ethereum is far way behind.Bitcoin has a lot of potential and no other cryptocurrency can overtake it including ethereum.Ethereum has just started very recently but bitcoin started nine years ago.It has been well estsblished in the market more than ethereum.The price of bitcoin has reached new heights.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

Of course ethereum can not compete with bitcoin, because bitcoin is above all things and everyone is more interested in investing in bitcoin in the long run and will benefit considerably.

Yes you are right ethereum has a good value but bitcoin has a great values and good name in today's situation , people are also interested in bitcoin investment so my opinion is bitcoin is the best .
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

Price is the last element in my checklist when it comes to the investment decision making process. My current observations for the Bitcoin and ethereum is very optimistic and I believe that both the coins have a good future in terms of the increase in the user base and execution of their ideologies. Bitcoin has a scope in payment sector on the international level and even for the microtransactions whereas ethereum acts as a medium for the smart contracts without the need of any legal process from the authorities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: