Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Full Stack Developer] Offering website & app services. Portfolio and cv inside!  (Read 332 times)
benshawportfolio (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:09:23 PM

Hello Bitcointalk,

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my services as a full stack developer. I specialize in building and designing websites and apps (iOS & Android) and have done so for the past couple of years as a freelancer for clients across the globe. My skills, contact details and more information can be found below:

Portfolio: https://www.benshawportfolio.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/benshawportfoliocom-1548281081865582/?ref=page_internal

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-shaw-developer?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/benshawportfolio

CV: https://www.benshawportfolio.com/Ben-Shaw-CV.pdf

Specialties: Android Studio / Swift / Python / Django / Ruby / HTML5 / CSS 3 / SASS / LESS / Twitter Bootstrap / Node.js / Ionic Framework / AngularJs / PHP / MySQL / Laravel 4-5 / Blade / Eloquent / Unit Testing / JavaScript / JQuery / Bower / Gulp / npm / Linux Server / Apache / Nginx / SSH Codeigniter / Git / Git-flow

Also some experience in: D3 / WebSockets / Queueing (Pheanstalk, SQS) / Elasticsearch / Netsuite CRM / JAVA / C# / C / C++

Other: WordPress / Magento / Shopify / Photoshop / Illustrator / SEO

Email and Skype: My email and Skype can be found at my personal website.

Lastly, a few more bits that may be of interest. NDA’s and most other contracts are accepted. SEO and product maintenance are offered and included in all products [where relevant]. Help on domain and hosting will be provided. Developer rights are not requested, meaning your startup/business will not have an annoying ‘made by’ note. In regards to availability, I only take on one project at a time so its essentially on a first come first served basis. If you have any further questions, I can be found on Skype, Reddit or Linkedin. Thank you for reading.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PiggyBit

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:30:28 PM

Will send a PM to arrange a consultation if that is okay.
benshawportfolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:39:36 PM

Bump
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:57:40 PM

I am interested in the services you offer here. I plan to build and design android apps, what is the price of its services?
Payment method can use anything?
Can you also use escrow services?
benshawportfolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:43:36 PM

I am interested in the services you offer here. I plan to build and design android apps, what is the price of its services?
Payment method can use anything?
Can you also use escrow services?
Hi anggriani

Thank you for your enquiry, i've sent you a PM.

Kind regards,
Ben
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:29:42 PM

The Ben Shaw is a scammer and a fraud.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350505.msg23953186#msg23953186

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: