Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 12:49:05 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Pakistan Forum to be added  (Read 109 times)
tahir92

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:00:40 PM

Hi

I am from Pakistan i want to ask why Pakistan forum is not listed? Please make it i will help pakistani community.

Its our right to ask you should add pakistan forum as well we also use bitcoin.

Regards
Muhammad Tahir

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olushakes

Activity: 406

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:09:10 PM

Hi

I am from Pakistan i want to ask why Pakistan forum is not listed? Please make it i will help pakistani community.

Regards
Muhammad Tahir

You are from Pakistan yes but what is still surprising is why you just opened an account and the first thing you ask for is that a Pakistan sun forum be created. If that is how it worked, then every country will have its own sub-section on the forum. More so, this is not the right section to discuss this, you need to move it to the Meta section of the forum. Hopefully, some other Pakistani guys would see it and give a backing to your quest and maybe it may get fulfilled or not.

tahir92

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

Yes Sub forum.. pakistan have 200 millions people country bigger than many european country. I am also surprise why our sub forum not added? We just speak Urdu our native language and understand.
Hi

Regards
Muhammad Tahir

You are from Pakistan yes but what is still surprising is why you just opened an account and the first thing you ask for is that a Pakistan sun forum be created. If that is how it worked, then every country will have its own sub-section on the forum. More so, this is not the right section to discuss this, you need to move it to the Meta section of the forum. Hopefully, some other Pakistani guys would see it and give a backing to your quest and maybe it may get fulfilled or not.
Str1x

Activity: 98

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:21:21 PM

Yes Sub forum.. pakistan have 200 millions people country bigger than many european country. I am also surprise why our sub forum not added? We just speak Urdu our native language and understand.

Pakistan can even have 500 million people, doesn''t mean all those people are on bitcointalk. Does everyone even have internet connection (just curious)?

The average GDP of Pakistan is 1.700 USD (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Pakistan), that's not enough to buy 1 bitcoin.

Do you have figures about how many pakistan people are in cryptocurrency?

I feel like country sub forums are made for spam most of the time (not every time offcourse). If you can write and read english just start with posting in the normal sections. Or create a thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=11.0

On the other hand, if you looked in that subforum, you would find this topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.0

So question answered, topic can be closed.

TianaStam

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:12:37 PM

Hello Muhammad! I also think that such country as Pakistan should be represented on the forum. Maybe you should attract some friends who will support this topic to it become noticed, or to write a PPM to forum moderators, due to, as I know, they set the rules here, but I am not 100% sure.

https://www.facebook.com/tiana.stam.52
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.