Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 02:02:46 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Yourself Feel Better (When You're Sick)?  (Read 611 times)
nursahath07

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:55:12 PM

Praying to my god for my past and try to be safe more than before .

electroneum   | |  |   |   THE MOBILE CRYPTOCURRENCY
ICO ▶  14th Sept 17    ▀  REGISTER TODAY ▄
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Douglasyukanov

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:53:25 PM

When you're sick, you just don’t feel like yourself. For common, acute (short-term) illnesses like the cold and the flu, there some things you can do to make yourself feel better. While you’ll still have to let the illness run its course, you can at least make things a little more bearable.

Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of healthy fluids when you aren’t feeling well—water, juice, etc. This will help to replace any fluids you lose due to your illness, and ease congestion.
The amount of fluids you should drink varies from person to person, depending on things like age, climate, level of activity, etc.; drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water or other liquids a day is often recommended as a general guideline.
Image titled Make Yourself Feel Better (When You're Sick) Step 2
Drink warm beverages and/or soup. Tea, broth or soup can provide relief from a host of symptoms (including coughing, sore throat, and congestion). The warmth will also provide instant comfort.
Caffeinated beverages are not the best choice when you are ill, as they can leave you dehydrated.[3]
Try herbal teas instead. Chamomile, for example, has a calming, relaxing effect.[4] Echinacea is also a good, time-honored choice—some research shows it can reduce the severity and duration of a cold.[5]
Honey added to tea will soothe a sore throat and act as a cough suppressant.[6]
Image titled Drain Ear Fluid Step 11
Keep the air moist with a humidifier. If the air is dry, running a humidifier or vaporizer can moisten the air, soothing congestion and coughing.[7] Make sure you keep your humidifier clean — a dirty reservoir or filter can breed bacteria and mold which can worsen your symptoms.[8]
Wash your face off with cold water. When you are sick you commonly look tired and weak. Giving your face a splash of cold water will make you feel better. You are also most likely to get breakouts and pimples when you are sick. Your nose might run and the immune system has a whole lot of other things to do. Washing your face with cold water will shrink your pores and rinse the surrounding areas of your eyes, leaving you feel better. Hopefully.
the thing that I usually do when I'm not healthy is I go to the doctor to check my health, ask for advice and do the treatment that the doctor gave me.
in addition I myself do the habits taught in my family such as drinking more water, eating fruits and herbal medicines that my mother usually give.

amoredore

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:54:37 PM

I take super hotshower, drink milk with honey and go to bed
ibrohim

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:46:57 PM

when I am ill, I usually eat what I wanna eat, such as fruits or jelly. I prefer to eat fruits and jelly rather than other foods. I think fruits and jelly can increase our appetite. when I am fever and the temperature of my body is more than 38 degrees, fruits and jelly can cool my temperature down.

gbosah

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

Especially i like to talk to my friends so my mind will relax

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
jiamileshuai

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:55:29 PM

when I feel bad with my health, I think that I needs to take a rest much. I need to be relax for a while. I do not need to force my self working. The most I need to do is drinking much mineral water to turned back my stamina. We know that mineral water give much advantages to health. Therefore it is recommended for us to drink much mineral water when feeling bad with our health. 

riyad

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:41:53 PM

Actually, I'll go to Doctor for check up after that I'll take full rest and take medicine at a time.
supine

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

There's a lot of ways to make your self feel better when you're sick. First, take a rest and avoid stress. You should just lay down on your bed and give your self some rest. Drink a lot of water, it replenishes your body fluid, it keeps you away from dehydration. Also, eat healthy food and fruits.

Trisha Pauline

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:09:48 PM

When I'm sick to make myself better is to take more rest, eat properly and also drink my medicines.
kaizen96

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:17:08 PM

Reading some classics, or watching evergreen movies, that always makes me better when I’m sick. Don’t forget lemonade Cheesy
burong1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:57:01 PM

For me i feel better when I drink a lot of water and sweating that's the way for of being feel better

Wesimon

Activity: 378

🌟 ATLANT ICO: 07/09/17 🌟

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:06:47 AM

Sometimes our body just need a rest to energize. Whenever I get sick, I only sleep. I do not ususally go to the doctor because I already know what the doctor would tell me. Haha. I'm not yet experiencing a worst sickness case. It's always tolerable with rest.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Athreos

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:12:10 AM

I'm actually sick right now, so I hope to use some of this advice shortly. Thanks for the help. Appreciate it!
gabmen

Activity: 574

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:03:37 AM

When you're sick, you just don’t feel like yourself. For common, acute (short-term) illnesses like the cold and the flu, there some things you can do to make yourself feel better. While you’ll still have to let the illness run its course, you can at least make things a little more bearable.

Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of healthy fluids when you aren’t feeling well—water, juice, etc. This will help to replace any fluids you lose due to your illness, and ease congestion.
The amount of fluids you should drink varies from person to person, depending on things like age, climate, level of activity, etc.; drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water or other liquids a day is often recommended as a general guideline.
Image titled Make Yourself Feel Better (When You're Sick) Step 2
Drink warm beverages and/or soup. Tea, broth or soup can provide relief from a host of symptoms (including coughing, sore throat, and congestion). The warmth will also provide instant comfort.
Caffeinated beverages are not the best choice when you are ill, as they can leave you dehydrated.[3]
Try herbal teas instead. Chamomile, for example, has a calming, relaxing effect.[4] Echinacea is also a good, time-honored choice—some research shows it can reduce the severity and duration of a cold.[5]
Honey added to tea will soothe a sore throat and act as a cough suppressant.[6]
Image titled Drain Ear Fluid Step 11
Keep the air moist with a humidifier. If the air is dry, running a humidifier or vaporizer can moisten the air, soothing congestion and coughing.[7] Make sure you keep your humidifier clean — a dirty reservoir or filter can breed bacteria and mold which can worsen your symptoms.[8]
Wash your face off with cold water. When you are sick you commonly look tired and weak. Giving your face a splash of cold water will make you feel better. You are also most likely to get breakouts and pimples when you are sick. Your nose might run and the immune system has a whole lot of other things to do. Washing your face with cold water will shrink your pores and rinse the surrounding areas of your eyes, leaving you feel better. Hopefully.

Well staying hydrated and a lot of rest would do it for me. Also boost up your vit c intake. I seldom drink medicines these days and i'd prefer to do it naturally and so far, i don't get sick for long periods of time

Gutenhans

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:58:28 AM

no coffee or smoking when sick and most important no sweets. this things work against you when sick
eat vegetables and fruits but don't get full during a meal.
Propolis extract really does wonders salvia extracts also.
a foot masage (10 minutes) and a foot bath with magnesium salt (another 30 min) will give energy even is fighting with a nasty cold and will offer relief from the muscle pain but only for a short time like 2 hours.

plan yourself to do something you enjoy as soon as you get better otherwise the brain and body won't do his best in getting better if staying sick has advantages (no work/no school).

beer_man

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:19:48 PM

There are many little things to which we can loose our heart to, which have power to makes us feel better always no matter whats our siuation might be like nature, music  and a good movie.Nature should be our first choice. As we feel happy when we hold our beloved in our arms we feel at ease in natures arm, a sense of calmness we can feel inside us and around us.
alva 666

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:34:43 PM

Drink water , find trusted person to talk to him and sleep will be better
Jesabela04

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

usually I will go to check doctors, after that I will usually full rest to restore stamina in order to work again and soon recover from illness.

There's a lot of remedies to make yourself feel better when you are sick. First, you need to drink a lot of water. Next, you need to eat healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables. Proper diet and eating nutritious foods would be a very big help. Also, you need to take a rest. Our body breaks down when it's tired. We should always take care of our health because it's the best wealth that we have.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
lordmancer2.ioANN
Elsa Khan

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:08:44 PM

Whenever i get sick , i usually try to sleep and take rest as much as i can and it really helps me to feel better.And must eat fruits while you are sick.It really helps.
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 182

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:31:22 AM

The most basic thing you can do is Rest and Sleep throughout the whole day. If that doesn't help you, try watching a movie while resting, movie marathon even. You will forget that you even have a sickness. Just entertain yourself and rest until your fully recovered.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.