Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 04:42:38 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✰ [ANN] FoxMixer.com ✰✰✰ The High Quality Bitcoin Mixer ✰✰✰ 4+ Years Online ✰  (Read 3228 times)
CoinLover79

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:49:51 PM

Hello, we are online publicly for half a year now, and have continually improved our service throughout that period.

But the title of this thread saying you are online since 3 years. Which one is correct ? 3 years or 0.5 years.
Casy (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 22

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 05:01:46 PM

But the title of this thread saying you are online since 3 years. Which one is correct ? 3 years or 0.5 years.

The title is correct. We have fixed it in the description as well.

1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6973

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 05:42:12 PM

Hi, I didn't know about your mixer until it was featured in zasad@'s interview: Bitcoin mixers. Interview 06.2020
I've also translated it to German: Interview mit Bitcoin-Mixern [Juni 2020] von zasad@

Many thanks for answering the questions and maybe we have still some questions left for a second part.

Casy (OP)

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 12:34:54 AM

Hi, I didn't know about your mixer until it was featured in zasad@'s interview: Bitcoin mixers. Interview 06.2020
I've also translated it to German: Interview mit Bitcoin-Mixern [Juni 2020] von zasad@

Many thanks for answering the questions and maybe we have still some questions left for a second part.

Sure. Let us know.

Thanks for your translation of the article.

fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:18:36 AM

I log in to tor browser http://foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion/ , set the highest security level. If it is found that it cannot be used, it can be used normally by setting the standard security level. Why?
Casy (OP)

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 10:13:19 PM

I log in to tor browser http://foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion/ , set the highest security level. If it is found that it cannot be used, it can be used normally by setting the standard security level. Why?

Can you please phrase more exactly what the problem is (perhaps add images)? What do you mean by "it cannot be used"?

fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 01:22:01 AM

Can you please phrase more exactly what the problem is (perhaps add images)? What do you mean by "it cannot be used"?
Tor browser sets the highest security level. The website can be opened normally, but the mixer cannot be used, and the plug-in image cannot be opened. Tor browser sets the standard security level, and everything can be used normally

Chikito
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2072

Exchange 250+ Coins With 0% Fees

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 05:59:53 AM

I am not sure what do you mean set the highest security level because I don't find any level security even I used TOR at the moment.

Are you mean TOR circuit (3 relay+3 IP's)?. because on foxmixer web only have Payout Delay set for your setting. I tested payout delay from 2 - 24 hours all worked.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████░░
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░
▄████▀░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░
████░░░░░░░▄█████████▀░░░░
████░░░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
████░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░████
▀▀▀▀░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░████
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
░░████████████████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀

TheChange
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀██▀▀██████████▄
██████████░░██░░███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████░░░████▄░░░███████
████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░███████
████████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄████████
▀█████████░░██░░██████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░██▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀
░░░░░░░░░░██▀
░░░▄▄
 ▄██▀
███████████████
 ▀██▄
░░░▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀███████████▄
████████████░░░███████████
██████████▀░░░░░▀█████████
█████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▀███████
█████████▄░▀▀▄▀▀░▄████████
██████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
▀███████████▄░▄██████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀

+250
COINS
..Crypto Exchange..
▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄███▀▀███▄▄▄
▄█████▀▀░▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████▄
██▀░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄░▀██
██░████████████████░██
██░████████████████░██
██░▀██████████████▀░██
██░▀████████████▀░██
▀██░▀██████████▀░██▀
▀██▄░▀██████▀░▄██▀
▀██▄▄░▀▀░▄▄██▀
▀▀██▄▄██▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████░░░░░░░█████
██████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████▄░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░██████
████████████▀░░░░░░███████
██████████░░░░░░░░████████
███████████▄░░░░░█████████
█████████████▄░░██████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
Casy (OP)

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 09:10:44 AM

Tor browser sets the highest security level. The website can be opened normally, but the mixer cannot be used, and the plug-in image cannot be opened. Tor browser sets the standard security level, and everything can be used normally

As @DroomieChikito mentioned above, there is not any security level within Tor I am aware of. It just builds circuits you can use.

What do you mean by "mixer cannot be used". Is it like you get an error message?
I am not sure what "plug-in image" refers to. FoxMixer has nothing to do with plugins you might be using within your browser.

And you say that for the standard security level it works, so why not just go with that?

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 7370

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 07:31:17 AM

there is not any security level within Tor I am aware of. It just builds circuits you can use.
Right next to the URL bar (right side), you can see the icon of a shield. If you click that and select "Advanced Security Settings", you go to a page where you can set up your "Security Level" (you can also just go to about:preferences#privacy). They have "Standard" (default), "Safer" and "Safest". The later disables Javascript on all websites, and your mixer, apparently, requires it, so it doesn't work on that level.

That's probably what he is talking about. Tor already had vulnerabilities which worked through Javascript found on websites, so many people keep it disabled.

fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 09:41:07 AM

there is not any security level within Tor I am aware of. It just builds circuits you can use.
Right next to the URL bar (right side), you can see the icon of a shield. If you click that and select "Advanced Security Settings", you go to a page where you can set up your "Security Level" (you can also just go to about:preferences#privacy). They have "Standard" (default), "Safer" and "Safest". The later disables Javascript on all websites, and your mixer, apparently, requires it, so it doesn't work on that level.

That's probably what he is talking about. Tor already had vulnerabilities which worked through Javascript found on websites, so many people keep it disabled.
You're right. Thank you for answering. My English is not good, so the expression is not in place!
Casy (OP)

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 02:20:49 PM

You're right. Thank you for answering. My English is not good, so the expression is not in place!

Ok, that's something we do not handle differently than any other site requiring JavaScript.
You should at least see the fallback message indicating the problem very clearly: "Please enable JavaScript...".
This is only solvable by enabling JavaScript at least for the FoxMixer domain.

Anyway, if you want to avoid JavaScript and using the browser interface entirely, we can recommend the excellent open source python CLI for FoxMixer written by sega01.
https://github.com/teran-mckinney/foxmixer-python

fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:56:34 AM

Ok, that's something we do not handle differently than any other site requiring JavaScript.
You should at least see the fallback message indicating the problem very clearly: "Please enable JavaScript...".
This is only solvable by enabling JavaScript at least for the FoxMixer domain.

Anyway, if you want to avoid JavaScript and using the browser interface entirely, we can recommend the excellent open source python CLI for FoxMixer written by sega01.
https://github.com/teran-mckinney/foxmixer-python
Hello, I login with tor browser http://foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion , I know tor hides my real IP, JavaScript will leak my real IP? What are the specific hazards of JavaScript? I want to know
Casy (OP)

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 10:53:34 AM

Hello, I login with tor browser http://foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion , I know tor hides my real IP, JavaScript will leak my real IP? What are the specific hazards of JavaScript? I want to know

Hi

JavaScript by itself will leak nothing. It always depends on its use on a specific website and your browser configuration.
If you enable JavaScript only for the foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion domain (for example using the NoScript addon), then there will be no danger of any leakage.
If you configured your browser improperly, an IP leak may occur by a malicious use of specific technologies. For example WebRTC which builds up direct p2p connections. But also fingerprinting (identifying you by your specific browser instance) is a thing.

Many of these attacks can be mitigated by using the official "Tor Browser" bundle. The default settings in there are set up in such a way that the described attacks are impossible or at least very hard to conduct.

There is also "Tails" which is a whole operating system configured to enforce that all connections to go through Tor. This prevents leakage on the OS level instead of the browser level.

Again, these leaks are to be considered when browsing the web in general. FoxMixer JavaScript does NOT leak or try to leak your IP.
If you use the official Tor bundle + FoxMixer with its onion service and only whitelist "foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion", you can get the best privacy results.

fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:43:22 PM

Hi

JavaScript by itself will leak nothing. It always depends on its use on a specific website and your browser configuration.
If you enable JavaScript only for the foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion domain (for example using the NoScript addon), then there will be no danger of any leakage.
If you configured your browser improperly, an IP leak may occur by a malicious use of specific technologies. For example WebRTC which builds up direct p2p connections. But also fingerprinting (identifying you by your specific browser instance) is a thing.

Many of these attacks can be mitigated by using the official "Tor Browser" bundle. The default settings in there are set up in such a way that the described attacks are impossible or at least very hard to conduct.

There is also "Tails" which is a whole operating system configured to enforce that all connections to go through Tor. This prevents leakage on the OS level instead of the browser level.

Again, these leaks are to be considered when browsing the web in general. FoxMixer JavaScript does NOT leak or try to leak your IP.
If you use the official Tor bundle + FoxMixer with its onion service and only whitelist "foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion", you can get the best privacy results.
hi,Casy,Thank you for your detailed answer, I will follow your advice to implement.
Casy (OP)

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 02:15:17 PM

The latest update contains a small usability improvement. After creating a new mix, it is possible to click on the payin address, which takes you directly to your wallet and inserts the bitcoin address in there.

This works if you have set your wallet to listen for "bitcoin:..." URI requests.

The method of copy-and-paste and QR codes still work as usual.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2954
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:49:22 PM

In any case that you guys are not aware of, Another Bitcoin mixing phishing site - Foxmixėr.com.

So I'm giving everyone a heads-up about this phishing site as obviously, you have been targeted by cyber criminals, so be careful specially your customers here. Or you can directly report it the the domain registrar and tell them that they are copying your website thru phishing campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Casy (OP)

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 08:06:15 PM

In any case that you guys are not aware of, Another Bitcoin mixing phishing site - Foxmixėr.com.

So I'm giving everyone a heads-up about this phishing site as obviously, you have been targeted by cyber criminals, so be careful specially your customers here. Or you can directly report it the the domain registrar and tell them that they are copying your website thru phishing campaign.

These new TLDs and domain encodings are an invitation to phishing at their best.

Thanks Yaunfitda for the notice! We submitted a report to the registrar and to safebrowsing.
We also added a warning to the news section on our website.

Also, be aware that the scam uses an ".online" instead of a ".onion" domain. This is NOT a real Tor domain, but a clearnet domain and it is not controlled by us.
Pay close attention, this can easily get overlooked!
Our original Tor link is: http://foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion
Always make sure to double-check the links you use and set bookmarks instead of following links on external websites.

Just for completeness the full warning reminder:

WARNING to our users

Some scammers found it might be profitable for them to register some domains and scam people.
Always be sure to use https://www.foxmixer.com or http://foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion

Nothing else!

Especially, there have been posted some youtube videos linking to .io or .net domains.
These are a SCAM and NOT CONTROLLED BY US!

Always ensure before mixing to be on the official FoxMixer .com domain or the correct onion address.

Please share this information with other users you might know!

Casy (OP)

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 05:46:19 PM

New Tor Onion v3 URL

Starting from today, FoxMixer has a new Tor onion v3 URL:

http://foxmixer4dw2zluv7gy4pgqrpp2ab6p323s5clcyt7i5csbpk2pzezid.onion

As of now, this new URL is the preferred way of accessing FoxMixer through Tor, so store it in your bookmarks.

The advancements in the Tor development make this step necessary, since the old, shorter v2 URL format (foxmixer6mrsuxrl.onion) will be deprecated by the Tor team soon.
The old onion URL will still stay available during a transition period. But starting from July, you will most likely not be able to reach FoxMixer using the old URL anymore after updating to the latest version of Tor.

Pay close attention to store the URL correctly.

This change does not affect the clearnet domain https://www.foxmixer.com in any way.

Casy (OP)

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 08:51:12 PM

Ensure to include a sufficient miner fee when sending coins to a mix, as the number of pending transactions in the mempool is currently very high.
Otherwise, your transaction may be "stuck" in the mempool for several days.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: