Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Real Estate] Privately Held Auction for Governmental Property  (Read 324 times)
Zarathustra (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

Hello fellas,

In the wake of the emergence of reputable real-asset "Swarm" purchase platforms such as https://swarm.fund/ I would like to propose to you all a business deal the good old way - tongue and cheek Bitcointalk.

In a couple of months a privately held auction of Italian governmental properties will be conducted, and by "private" I mean very, very few know about it.
In my ICO research I stumbled across very interesting websites offering these sort of large and generally elite-exclusive opportunities to the "swarm" of smaller investors, the you and me of the world, thanks to the underlying security of the Blockchain technology. Unfortunately all these innovative projects are still in development and won't be available for another couple quarters. I was about to desist and postponing this group buy trial until a new deal passes my way, but granted the outstanding prospects and my blindly idealist mindset I'm now chancing it with this one at hand.

I won't be getting into excessive detail as per location or timing to maintain my exclusivity, and all sources will be kept anonymous again to preserve our investment integrity (and lower price).

Here are the general details:

Auction held between the end of Q4 2017 and beginning of Q1 2018
To feature several apartment complexes [buildings] suitable for living and offices, sold per apartment until all buildings are disposed of.
General location: in one of the most famous downtown quarters, in, again, one of the preeminent Italian metropolis.
Excellent location indeed with centenary real estate constantly booming.
More information will be disclosed to Investors in due time.

Investment specs:
Depending on capital 2-4 apartments for 2,000 euros x sqm
Predicted turnaround 5-7 thousand euros x sqm within 3-6 months of purchase.
Possibility of leisure business conversion ie Airbnb rather than sale to be discussed with investors.
Capital Objective: 1-2 million euros. More institutional investors are in the process of being contacted. Minimum investment per individual is 50'000 euros. Current capital to be disclosed to interested inquiries alone.

Procedure details (off the top of my mind), business counsel will draft legal proposition in due time.
Starting: 100% self owned Italian company (no capital, newly established/took over).
Stocks will be distributed in accordance to total pledged cash both as shares and blockchain based tokens (for the fun of it, no legal standing at the moment - we can work on that afterwards). Cryptocurrency is accepted as legal tender in Italy and won't be an issue to convert to liquid capital for investment and then back to it once turnover is accomplished.
Properties will be "owned" by the company.
Shares will have no voting power (?) - view below.
The capital and company will only ever be used for this real estate deal and it will be liquidated after any business pertaining to the deal is terminated.

More information to follow, as per now I'm curious of
1) Interested investor inquiries
2) Platforms where this sort of "group buy" concept is established and ongoing.
3) Providing further clarifications on the hows on this thread.

Ps Please understand I kept the post chaotic to avoid involuntary leakage. I will be available for any elucidation once I get to know you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: