Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinsOpen.com - Fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange | No Verification | Low fees  (Read 4590 times)
guiltmanager

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Like making new friends!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:02:58 PM

2 days till pre-ico starts !!!!!!!!!!!!

someone knows if the tokens are already issued ? I want to see the etherscan address

Yours Sincerely,
Craig Mcgee,

Guilt Manager,
Guilt Management Services International.

Bitrated user: guiltmanager.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tichwich85

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

2 days till pre-ico starts !!!!!!!!!!!!

someone knows if the tokens are already issued ? I want to see the etherscan address

The manager said that they are working for it , just wait for them , they will publish soon
tichwich85

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:07:12 PM

Hey I saw this detail on your bottom website " [HAMBURG, GERMANY] BY LIBRE_BEAR "

Who is Libre_bear ? By the way nice website
Banthex

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

Hey I saw this detail on your bottom website " [HAMBURG, GERMANY] BY LIBRE_BEAR "

I think is the designer who made this spectaculous website , it looks amazing Smiley
Caper_Barry

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:16:30 PM

I think is the designer who made this spectaculous website , it looks amazing Smiley

Yes you are right i think is the designer of the website , by the way did you see the articles which were posted on big articles websites : https://themerkle.com/how-crypto-price-is-controlled-by-dark-markets/
https://coinidol.com/how-bitcoin-price-is-controlled-by-dark-markets/
BitLiberty

Activity: 38
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:27:39 PM

Yes you are right i think is the designer of the website , by the way did you see the articles which were posted on big articles websites : https://themerkle.com/how-crypto-price-is-controlled-by-dark-markets/

LOL the articles are copied Huh? Did they copy from there to coinsopen ?

alikim

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:55:13 PM

LOL the articles are copied Huh? Did they copy from there to coinsopen ?

The article was written by coinsopen and published on other social media website :DDDD
gmouse

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:00:20 PM

Best ico , i see a good future for fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange , coinsopen is the next exchange top 3 !!!
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:06:34 PM

Evan Volk a meticulous in keeping the workplace clean and tidy. Evan makes a habit of keeping own area clean and hazard-free and also assists and encourages others to do the same.  Good team , good idea , good project . Wish you best
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

I have visited the coinsopen.com website and it says that every ERC20 coin will be listed on the exchange that applies to it. Is this a way to show ur suport to every token or is it to get as much as possible volume to get more "fee payment" as dividend on your COT tokens?
Vicecity (OP)

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:03:19 AM

I have visited the coinsopen.com website and it says that every ERC20 coin will be listed on the exchange that applies to it. Is this a way to show ur suport to every token or is it to get as much as possible volume to get more "fee payment" as dividend on your COT tokens?

Hi! We think that the cryptoexchange shall be open and censorship-free. If a coin is bad or scammy than it simply won't be traded and will be swept away by our automatic rating system. But every coin should be allowed to the exchange - hence the name coinsopen.

Best, Ian
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:07:19 AM

Hi! We think that the cryptoexchange shall be open and censorship-free. If a coin is bad or scammy than it simply won't be traded and will be swept away by our automatic rating system. But every coin should be allowed to the exchange - hence the name coinsopen.

Best, Ian

Great, I have an SND token to sell, created an ad on your site (if anyone interested it is in USA payment method coins/tokens).

also it will be quite fun to trade airdropped coins somewhere too Smiley
alikim

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:05:43 AM

The website looks very nice
15 hours till pre ico starts

durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:04 AM

Cant wait for the ico . What if this token wont be displayed on exchange ? Do you have already a reservation for tidex Huh?

litecoinlady

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:33:28 AM

Cant wait for the ico . What if this token wont be displayed on exchange ? Do you have already a reservation for tidex Huh?

They already did a reservation on tidex , they accept dividends on tidex so they will be displayed there
Zoou

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:37:28 AM

COT tokens are issued for protecting the fees , so if you are going to use their exchange they will have very small fees for you than others exchanges
gbsray

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:39:21 AM

That would be awesome with no verification !!! Surely i will use their exchange and i will contribute with money in their pre ico !!
majorlee

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

That would be awesome with no verification !!! Surely i will use their exchange and i will contribute with money in their pre ico !!

Yes i used kraken before and they require lot of stuff about your real personality : ID,driver license,bills with your name . But also i will use their exchange

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO  ●  Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
cryptoperu

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

Yes i used kraken before and they require lot of stuff about your real personality : ID,driver license,bills with your name . But also i will use their exchange

Agree your both opinions guys . It looks awesome !!!!!! 10 hours till pre ico starts hope they will raise a decent ammount of money
xxeyes

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:55:34 PM

Perfect support on telegram . We are almost 100 members in the telegram group ! Awesome .
Lets join more guys and support the team !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: