Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68821 times)
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

How do you see the buyer?

On the exchange page, there is a small list of sales history.  It used to change in seconds, now it holds 8-12 hours of history.   Its abandoned.  They never followed their roadmap, no mobile app, no staking, no external exchange, even that lottery popped up and disappeared without actually happening.

Sad times.  

They fake the whole exchange statistics. The HXT amounts that are shown on the recent transactions have the same amounts everyday. The 24h revenue also shows 1 of 3 different amounts that are the same everyday. I think they just abandoned the platform and have a nice life with the ICO money

Very interesting opinion. But I'm inclined to agree with you because I see this thread looks like abandoned otherwise devs would answer. Still I say that we need anyway good replacement of bitconnect!

Why do you think we need replacement of bitconnect?!

Lending is a separate branch of crypto market, which was fairly popular before Bitconnect crash.
And certainly there should be lending platform number one and today it's Davor.

And it very well could have been Hextra if they didn't fuck up so much and communicated properly.
I hope i'm wrong, but i'm expecting the next "communication" to be a 404 error..
Especially after more than 2 weeks of silence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:03:55 AM

On the exchange page, there is a small list of sales history.  It used to change in seconds, now it holds 8-12 hours of history.   Its abandoned.  They never followed their roadmap, no mobile app, no staking, no external exchange, even that lottery popped up and disappeared without actually happening.

Sad times.  

They fake the whole exchange statistics. The HXT amounts that are shown on the recent transactions have the same amounts everyday. The 24h revenue also shows 1 of 3 different amounts that are the same everyday. I think they just abandoned the platform and have a nice life with the ICO money

Very interesting opinion. But I'm inclined to agree with you because I see this thread looks like abandoned otherwise devs would answer. Still I say that we need anyway good replacement of bitconnect!

Lending is a separate branch of crypto market, which was fairly popular before Bitconnect crash.

Davor is at $0.40
lo_pan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

Sad times.  

Davor is at $0.40

With the total crypto marketcap shrinking to $322 billion from $800 billion at the beginning of the year, there is no way these lending platforms can operate efficiently in this down market. With all those of you who are spreading FUD about Hextra need to consider is that a lending platform thrives in a healthy market and people making loans. Without those elements, how can anyone be surprised that the platform wouldn't place measures to control the price and people dumping. These measures are actually an indication that they care about the project.

I would love to be able to withdraw some btc right now but I understand that if that was allowed to happen, we would likely end up with a 404 page error. All we can do is wait for the market to improve and see what Hextra does afterwards. Not really much for Hextra to say now when things look like a dogs breakfast across the board.

Does everyone agree the lending space has changed from when it was only Bitconnect? Back then people would reinvest and keep lending. Now generally people just want to dump because they know the lending space has the fastest ROI. Do you guys think that helps the platform to grow? The next generation of lending platforms will be smarter and will likely use more tactics to prevent the amount of coins we can sell at a given time, control pricing, go under the radar and not draw attention etc.

duta5194

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

sell 600 hxt 10$ or eth or btc
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

With the total crypto marketcap shrinking to $322 billion from $800 billion at the beginning of the year, there is no way these lending platforms can operate efficiently in this down market. With all those of you who are spreading FUD about Hextra need to consider is that a lending platform thrives in a healthy market and people making loans. Without those elements, how can anyone be surprised that the platform wouldn't place measures to control the price and people dumping. These measures are actually an indication that they care about the project.

I would love to be able to withdraw some btc right now but I understand that if that was allowed to happen, we would likely end up with a 404 page error. All we can do is wait for the market to improve and see what Hextra does afterwards. Not really much for Hextra to say now when things look like a dogs breakfast across the board.

Does everyone agree the lending space has changed from when it was only Bitconnect? Back then people would reinvest and keep lending. Now generally people just want to dump because they know the lending space has the fastest ROI. Do you guys think that helps the platform to grow? The next generation of lending platforms will be smarter and will likely use more tactics to prevent the amount of coins we can sell at a given time, control pricing, go under the radar and not draw attention etc.

It's a catch-22 situation.. Without loans/investments, there is no money to pay us. Without a working exchange and withdrawal system no one will loan/reinvest. I would happily reinvest at least half of my HXT, maybe even deposit some more BTC..
If i am satisfied that i can freely exchange and withdraw. I would even be OK if capital+interest from HXG loan would be forced to be reinvested in a long term loan. (The 21 day HXG loan got us into this mess..)
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

just let HXT coins go to market so we can atleast salvage something of what's left.

obvioulsy the platform is going to die, might as well dump all the coins, get some btc back and move on

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

Hey! How profitable was the mlm promotion scheme? How many Hextra members are now?
networkua

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Hey! How profitable was the mlm promotion scheme? How many Hextra members are now?
now it is better to go to Homoblock
I will be glad if you will be on my team
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/networkua
Beatridge

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

thanks Wink but how is Homoblock related to Hextra?
con4n007

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

Lol homo block.

It is not related at all to hextra
networkua

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

Lol homo block.

hextra scam  not wd
Avada77-Corporation

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

take my bitcoin, and please disappear.

Thank you for raising the suicide rate,

we are responsible for your handling
now stop
far too much user risk suicide compared to last year

STOP,

The others understood the mistake of their madness,

Bitconnect hexabot & chaingroup

(sorry for my bad English)
kepler22b

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

Who wants to buy hextracoin by rate 1hextra = $10 ?
Please write me!!!
junaidfiaz

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

selling my 143 Hextra coin for 3$ each . escrow payment .fee is on me .

https://my.escrow.com/myescrow/Transaction.asp?TID=3784981

whats app me 923467146530
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

I'll sell 50 HXT at $2 each....i'm a longtime Bitcointalk member, very trustworthy.  Message me

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Beatridge

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

Lol homo block.

hextra scam  not wd
hey!why do think it's a scam?
ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Bitconnect is a ponzi scheme. Hextra is a branch of bitconnect...therefore, hextra is a ponzi and it has failed, now the faceless teams has taken off
networkua

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

Lol homo block.

hextra scam  not wd
hey!why do think it's a scam?

you can not sell coins. and if you do not sell a coin you will not have what to deduce.
It is better to go to the homoblock coins they have at least a conclusion and the external exchange
StargateMax

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

Bitconnect is a ponzi scheme. Hextra is a branch of bitconnect...therefore, hextra is a ponzi and it has failed, now the faceless teams has taken off
Hey ignorant dummy, get your facts straight before you try to be a smart ass. Or at least add "I think" before your statement.

Bitconnect lending was the only lending that worked flawlessly. The hate and government pressure made it shut down the lending. The coin still works very well and I'm staking the BCC coins.

As for Hextracoin, that's something fishy. They are not connected to Bitconnect in any way, they are merely a clone. I have some HXT there which I cannot sell for BTC either. These issues never happened with BCC which was a sustainable long term platform with no ponzi schemes involved (I know about BCC more than 99% of people).
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

Hey ignorant dummy, get your facts straight before you try to be a smart ass. Or at least add "I think" before your statement.

Bitconnect lending was the only lending that worked flawlessly. The hate and government pressure made it shut down the lending. The coin still works very well and I'm staking the BCC coins.

As for Hextracoin, that's something fishy. They are not connected to Bitconnect in any way, they are merely a clone. I have some HXT there which I cannot sell for BTC either. These issues never happened with BCC which was a sustainable long term platform with no ponzi schemes involved (I know about BCC more than 99% of people).

Well now, you do all realise that all lending platforms are just massive premine coins that give incentive to users who lock up (lend) coins, basically its a bagholder bonus, this kinda of scheme is ancient like the 2014 shitcoin rise, ever heard of QiBucks ? Well I can tell you that is where (Lending) originated from, the website and referral system is just an added bonus anyone can create to go along with it Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: