Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⛄ Hire developers? - Altcoins, blockchains, decentralization, fintech and more ⛄  (Read 611 times)
Dite1989 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:44:06 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 09:07:18 PM by Dite1989

◣Hire developers? - Altcoins, blockchains, decentralization, fintech and more◥

Need development force for your project?
I have a professional team of senior developers, heavy experience in fintech. Prominent references too. We are interested in anything that is blockchain.

Some types we would love to work on (but not limited to are):
- Altcoin development
- Altcoin reengineering
- Services on a blockchain
- Decentralized systems
- Serverless applications
- Super computers
- Websites with blockchain communication
... and more  Wink

We are open-minded to anything within the topic. We can discuss payment in crypto (altcoins too) and escrow.

We are not interested in %s and promises. I consider offers only if their owners can fund them.

➠ You may contact us with your questions below and offers on-site, in PM to me!

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dite1989 (OP)

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:08:17 PM

My team could develop web/mobile wallets for your altcoin project, web gateways, do reengineering and programming modules, services and interfaces (e.g.: APIs) as well.

bet101

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:30:11 AM

My team could develop web/mobile wallets for your altcoin project, web gateways, do reengineering and programming modules, services and interfaces (e.g.: APIs) as well.

I will need a Web wallet and a mobile wallet can you please provide me with a quotation?
Dite1989 (OP)

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:53:43 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 10:00:35 PM by Dite1989

I will need a Web wallet and a mobile wallet can you please provide me with a quotation?

Yes. I will return a quotation later today. That is true to everyone else who has written to me as well. I will answer everyone soon

I must have replied everyone who has written to me so far Wink

Dite1989 (OP)

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:02:33 PM

I have just got a little bit of flu so it is okay if you get answer from me with a bit delay.

Remember, my team members are active and can estimate your project(s) with maximal speed even if I am a little bit ill.

nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:31:20 PM

how much youre service
you have portofolio develop ico selling site

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

DannaWonder

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:41:51 AM

Do you have a quotation for this service? Please include mode of payment and payment terms for a contract.
Dite1989 (OP)

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

Yes, we have an online portfolio. You can request it in a PM. Quotation shall be made according to your project.

bet101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:46:51 AM

Yes, we have an online portfolio. You can request it in a PM. Quotation shall be made according to your project.

Still waiting for my quotation!!
satori1

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

What is the deadline to webwallet creation?
bet101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:16:09 AM

You sent me a message on Saturday saying your coders would not work on week ends and you would get back to me, its Wednesday today and still no updates what so ever, i think in business terms you guys are unreliable!!!
Dite1989 (OP)

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:06:55 PM

@satori1, we can develop a web wallet from scratch in a few days after signing the contract.

@bet101, you feel disappointed because I have not returned an update for a while. I apologise for the unpleasantness I caused.

I do not send out the quotations to anyone soon.

As a comment on our current situation, a major financial company is about to sign a contract with us. So, I allowed my team members to fully focus on that contract first. They contacted us before I would even make this thread. Why have I opened this thread then? I thought that we would do a few smaller contracts while we would be discussing questions before an actual contract with them. We got to the contract very quick, though.

I am sorry again for causing any disappointment. Somewhen we could re-open this service.

- In your opinion, what is the fair frequency to send an update on a request's quotation?
- What do you keep a nice way to handle several but uncertain requests?

bet101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:50:27 AM

@satori1, we can develop a web wallet from scratch in a few days after signing the contract.

@bet101, you feel disappointed because I have not returned an update for a while. I apologise for the unpleasantness I caused.

I do not send out the quotations to anyone soon.

As a comment on our current situation, a major financial company is about to sign a contract with us. So, I allowed my team members to fully focus on that contract first. They contacted us before I would even make this thread. Why have I opened this thread then? I thought that we would do a few smaller contracts while we would be discussing questions before an actual contract with them. We got to the contract very quick, though.

I am sorry again for causing any disappointment. Somewhen we could re-open this service.

- In your opinion, what is the fair frequency to send an update on a request's quotation? 48Hours MAX
- What do you keep a nice way to handle several but uncertain requests?

You made fair points and i am glad you give me the opportunity to reply to them.

1. I really appreciate you took the time to reply to the post and also the fact that you apologize.

2. Its always good to hear if your business is going to sign a big contract with a company but please do not forget that the small contracts as we are part of your growth as well.

3. I thing a fair update is after the week-end a simple message will do for example: "Dear XXX, we have received your request and will follow up soon. Thank you". I believe to send your customers a reply up to 48 hours is fairly acceptable.

I apologize if i gave you the feeling that i am trying to shoot you down but let me assure you that it is not my intention at all. It's just that here so many coders advertise their service but you never get past the messages.

I am still interested in getting my online wallet, so if you are willing to do the Job please send me the quotation. by PM.
Thank you.

Dite1989 (OP)

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

Thank you for your understanding, @bet101!

Personally, I will do my best to motivate my team to consider the BCT requests too I have collected so far.

Considering our current situation, I cannot promise a date when we can do all the quotations, but I surely will notify you when I have your request's quotation.

One thing is sure, I do not cut off the flow of discussion so easily   Wink

Dite1989 (OP)

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:57:16 PM

I am happy to announce that the contract-discussion with the major financial company was alright and we have an estimated deadline and we know that we have time to accomplish your requests now ))

Check out our new thread if you are interested
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303717.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: