Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73328 times)
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

Seems there are people asking about Oyster. This is my answer to you from what i've learned from WP. Coinhive without any user permission, is using CPU resources. Oyster on the other hand, requires user permission to contribute computing power.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

A small PRL-update on how pricing should work in the (near) future for PRL:

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386

They say that minimum 64 GB of data storage will cost 1 PRL. Based on that information and the price of Google cloud storage, some guy on the Telegram channel calculated that the price should be $15. That would be really nice  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
zulu99

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

Yeah 15$ would be really nice.  Grin
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

So excited to start testing this.  Are we the first ones to put files on Iota that are multiple chunks?  That would be neat.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

That's a very interesting article. I would guess that this is quite a guarantee that the price of PRL should be good. After all how much could 64 GB storage per PRL be worth?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:36:26 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 01:49:59 AM by CryptoSpeck

They say that minimum 64 GB of data storage will cost 1 PRL. Based on that information and the price of Google cloud storage, some guy on the Telegram channel calculated that the price should be $15. That would be really nice  Grin

Keep in mind that 64 GB is the absolute minimum, the plausible size is 512 GB in Brunos opinion.

Source telegram (Bruno = dev) -> https://i.imgur.com/Ug5rpPy.png

So.. basically 1 $ for Oyster is a joke. Also Oyster seems to be one of those coins which can become independent from the price movements of bitcoin which means if bitcoin drops Oyster is uneffected like Teather and stays stable.
Its price has potential to go up to around 100$+ per coin based on the value of storage it provides.
Including the calculation that other services like Google, Amazon, etc. offer 64 GB for ~15 $, imagine Oyster providing 512 GB for 1 Coin. This would give the coin a value of 140 $ each. + the dezentralized storage is much more save than the cloud storage from services like Google.

Its not only a game changer to earn money without adds, its also a game changer in terms of data storage & it could be the first coin which is completely independent from Bitcoins price action without regulation (like Teather were new coins are printed etc.)

If Oyster works, this project will be a top 10 coin contender for sure.
~66 Million is the market cap for Oyster @ ~1 $, 6,6 Billion would be the market cap for a price per coin @ 100 $ which would be at place 11-12.
I am quite surprised that not everyone has seen its potential yet. Oyster being outside of the top 200 is like bitcoin being outside of the top 10.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

Oyster Testnet Release is coming: it is already tomorrow.
Also on 12 January 2018 rebranding is planned (I Hope that  result will be the same as it was after "ANS to NEO" rebranding  Smiley). Waiting a great grow (to its last highies) from PRL.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:35:09 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 06:47:42 AM by CryptoGorilla

They say that minimum 64 GB of data storage will cost 1 PRL. Based on that information and the price of Google cloud storage, some guy on the Telegram channel calculated that the price should be $15. That would be really nice  Grin

Keep in mind that 64 GB is the absolute minimum, the plausible size is 512 GB in Brunos opinion.

So.. basically 1 $ for Oyster is a joke. Also Oyster seems to be one of those coins which can become independent from the price movements of bitcoin which means if bitcoin drops Oyster is uneffected like Teather and stays stable.
Its price has potential to go up to around 100$+ per coin based on the value of storage it provides.
Including the calculation that other services like Google, Amazon, etc. offer 64 GB for ~15 $, imagine Oyster providing 512 GB for 1 Coin. This would give the coin a value of 140 $ each. + the dezentralized storage is much more save than the cloud storage from services like Google.

Its not only a game changer to earn money without adds, its also a game changer in terms of data storage & it could be the first coin which is completely independent from Bitcoins price action without regulation (like Teather were new coins are printed etc.)

~66 Million is the market cap for Oyster @ ~1 $, 6,6 Billion would be the market cap for a price per coin @ 100 $ which would be at place 11-12.
I am quite surprised that not everyone has seen its potential yet. Oyster being outside of the top 200 is like bitcoin being outside of the top 10.

Maybe google & amazon are already looking into Oyster to check out their new rival... They should though. PRL is coming!

Nice to see posts with more content than just 'why price down?' or 'what is PRL?', especially when it is about the project itself.

Many of the early investors are also surprised that only a small amount of people have seen the true potential of PRL.

I want to make a small visual comparison between PRL, google and amazon but sadly enough I have to go and work  Undecided but this evening I will do my best and give it a try.

I don't have twitter but it would be nice if people would tweet & retweet that comparison, that should give the project the attention it at least deserves, right?

Something like this:

Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

I am really really excited for the testnet release.

Before, when we were at $4, Oyster was just an idea with no code.

Starting tomorrow, there will actually be a working prototype (basically working product without any PRL being spent for storage).

I can't understate how important that is. So many projects fall behind because they didn't deliver a working product, and PRL will not fail in that regard.

Using crypto to pay for college.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

Spot on! I also see this as one of the most undervalued projects and the current price a joke in view of the 64GB storage a joke. Of course we need to wait to see the results of the testnet before getting too excited but I am very optimistic as the team worked relentlessly on it. I think the current evaluation is so low as very few people are aware of it, even the numberof the telegram chat users are very low given the scope of this project. If they would focus a bit more on marketing/PR, it wojld make such a difference. But time will come, the testnet is about to be ready now.

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

I am really really excited for the testnet release.

Before, when we were at $4, Oyster was just an idea with no code.

Starting tomorrow, there will actually be a working prototype (basically working product without any PRL being spent for storage).

I can't understate how important that is. So many projects fall behind because they didn't deliver a working product, and PRL will not fail in that regard.
who knows! When i bought this coin it was $3 and everyone was shilling this coin that it could reach 10$ and now we are at almost 1$ usdt. Hoping, this testnet really do some effect.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:06:50 AM

Also on 12 January 2018 rebranding is planned (I Hope that  result will be the same as it was after "ANS to NEO" rebranding  Smiley). Waiting a great grow (to its last highies) from PRL.

Didn't the rebranding already happen?
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

Good article 😀
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

Didn't the rebranding already happen?

Yes it did.

Either someone has been away from the forum for a long time or some evil bots are getting pretty stupid.

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

Agreed with you this is happening like a silent storm I also like the recent progress of this project. I feel this will be next big thing so many people will regret for missing this. There is still time to catch this at the time and reserve their seats for an amazing journey to the bright future.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

Finally somebody make great analyze of the current situation for PRL token.
Also, remember that if everything will be okay tomorrow you're not only investing in a "hyped" project but in the project with fundamentals.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Prl is still in it for another 10x.. just look what happened to xrb holders who sold after 10x.. now It's 100x
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

Prl is still in it for another 10x.. just look what happened to xrb holders who sold after 10x.. now It's 100x

5x probably. Highly doubt a PRL will be worth $10 in 2018, since that would require IOTA getting massive adoption.

Using crypto to pay for college.
mountainskyman

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

What the heck is a trading pair? Assuming that means you can buy with NEO now?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: