Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

It's ok.. so:

7,500 FORCE = 1 ETH. So we divide the supply by 7,500 FORCE to get equivalent in ETH.

15,000,000 / 7,500 = 2,000 ETH

2,000 ETH current value would be $2.6m

Hope that helps

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

So cap is 2.6 million? Is that enough for such a platform?

Take into account that is for the pre-sale and it is not a cap. We are having some very interesting conversations at the moment on an international level, and to actually create something as global as in our vision, it will actually require more. Our ideal target is $20m.

Im glad that this project is slowly attracting big names and wider audience.Once this shows as sucsess im sure they will all want to be part of it.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

It's ok.. so:

7,500 FORCE = 1 ETH. So we divide the supply by 7,500 FORCE to get equivalent in ETH.

15,000,000 / 7,500 = 2,000 ETH

2,000 ETH current value would be $2.6m

Hope that helps

Take into account that is for the pre-sale and it is not a cap. We are having some very interesting conversations at the moment on an international level, and to actually create something as global as in our vision, it will actually require more. Our ideal target is $20m.

Those converstaions are with potential investors?

Yes, however I'm referring to certain business opportunities. It is just early days at this stage to be going into the details, I would rather have something tangible to present to the community before doing so.

mrpetem

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

If they don't splurge on Lambos and hookers, yes

Grin I'm sure we could hire a Lambo for under $1k for a few days and I have a girlfriend Wink

In seriousness, funds are going into an escrow account to be released upon project milestones. So we don't get access to the entire fund until we actual start delivering on our promises. I have a real vision of what we are going to create here and the conversations I am having relating to the project genuinely excite me.

And all money raised will go into that account?

Yes that is correct, although 25% is released once a full audit and token distribution to contributors, advisory board, team has completed. Then at certain stages of the project lifecycle funds will be released as milestones are reached in further 25% increments. This escrow management is provided by CoinPayments.

CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Grin I'm sure we could hire a Lambo for under $1k for a few days and I have a girlfriend Wink

In seriousness, funds are going into an escrow account to be released upon project milestones. So we don't get access to the entire fund until we actual start delivering on our promises. I have a real vision of what we are going to create here and the conversations I am having relating to the project genuinely excite me.

Ah ok. So funds are locked. Which escrow you use?
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

I have a girlfriend Wink

I bet you, in the long run, a hooker is cheaper Cheesy
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

I have a girlfriend Wink

I bet you, in the long run, a hooker is cheaper Cheesy

OMG this conversation
JCBAHY

Activity: 364

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

Ah ok. So funds are locked. Which escrow you use?

We are using CoinPayments, they are a highly recommended and well known independent escrow provider. You can check them out here: https://www.coinpayments.net/

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

**** What makes our project unique? ****

TriForce Tokens is a project that will empower every party within the gaming industry. Its vision is to encourage a collaborative and cohesive gaming community, a more socially interactive community that everyone benefits from.

Here are three aspects that really make TriForce Tokens unique:

**Unexplored Revenue Streams** – As part of our plan to create a community everyone benefits from, we also want to make the community profitable for everyone involved. Our technology stack will provide new revenue streams to both players, streamers, developers and publishers. These revenue streams will range from transfer fees placed by developers, honey pots and our honouree reward system to name a few. Our honouree reward system will not only allow the transfer of FORCE between players, but it will also encourage and foster collaborative behaviour. The honouree system is designed to allow players to send/donate FORCE to one another in exchange for assistance, support or guidance.

**Anti-Piracy Engine** – Piracy is affecting the entire entertainment industry, all though it cannot be eradicated; there are measures that can be taken to reduce it. TriForce Tokens working alongside Coventry University aims to provide real world solutions to help minimise and combat piracy within the gaming industry. Our Piracy engine and solutions are an on-going research project to ensure that our technology and solutions are up-to-date and sound at all times.

**Social Engagement Platform** – As part of our efforts to create a collaborative and cohesive gaming community, we are currently in the works of building a social engagement platform that brings the entire gaming community under one roof. No longer will there be barriers between console and PC communication, our platform will allow players to community at anytime, anywhere. Packed with tonnes of cool features, our platform will definitely be a game changer. As part of the platform, our technology will track player behaviour which it will analyse and provide to game developers allowing them to better understand the needs, wants and desires of their chosen audience.

These are 3 main aspects that sets TriForce Tokens apart, but it doesn’t stop there. Be sure to check out our white paper to delve deeper into what really makes TriForce Tokens a game changer: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

And all money raised will go into that account?

Yes that is correct, although 25% is released once a full audit and token distribution to contributors, advisory board, team has completed. Then at certain stages of the project lifecycle funds will be released as milestones are reached in further 25% increments. This escrow management is provided by CoinPayments.

I see.So no lambos for you.Atleast not yet,but hopefully there will be plenty one day this this in on.Smiley
Gwiazdooka

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

TriForce Tokens is a project that will empower every party within the gaming industry. Its vision is to encourage a collaborative and cohesive gaming community, a more socially interactive community that everyone benefits from.

**Unexplored Revenue Streams** – As part of our plan to create a community everyone benefits from, we also want to make the community profitable for everyone involved. Our technology stack will provide new revenue streams to both players, streamers, developers and publishers. These revenue streams will range from transfer fees placed by developers, honey pots and our honouree reward system to name a few. Our honouree reward system will not only allow the transfer of FORCE between players, but it will also encourage and foster collaborative behaviour. The honouree system is designed to allow players to send/donate FORCE to one another in exchange for assistance, support or guidance.

**Anti-Piracy Engine** – Piracy is affecting the entire entertainment industry, all though it cannot be eradicated; there are measures that can be taken to reduce it. TriForce Tokens working alongside Coventry University aims to provide real world solutions to help minimise and combat piracy within the gaming industry. Our Piracy engine and solutions are an on-going research project to ensure that our technology and solutions are up-to-date and sound at all times.

**Social Engagement Platform** – As part of our efforts to create a collaborative and cohesive gaming community, we are currently in the works of building a social engagement platform that brings the entire gaming community under one roof. No longer will there be barriers between console and PC communication, our platform will allow players to community at anytime, anywhere. Packed with tonnes of cool features, our platform will definitely be a game changer. As part of the platform, our technology will track player behaviour which it will analyse and provide to game developers allowing them to better understand the needs, wants and desires of their chosen audience.

These are 3 main aspects that sets TriForce Tokens apart, but it doesn’t stop there. Be sure to check out our white paper to delve deeper into what really makes TriForce Tokens a game changer: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Is it going to be possible to play games too,cross platform wise?
Vindizzle

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

Is that possible with any game,to play it cross platform,together with friends?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

Our technology is not designed to host games. It is designed to break the barrier of communication between gaming platforms. Further down the line we have plans to produce and host some of our own games, but that is much further down the line. Regarding our technology being cross platform, yes it will allow players to communicate regarding what platform they are on or where they are. Our BETA release of our platform will be for mobile, iOS and Android to be specific. This means that no matter where you are or what you are doing, you will always be in the loop. It will allow you to communicate with your friends and gaming community, regardless of what platforms you have.

monalito

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

This project good for gamer nice..

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Our technology is not designed to host games. It is designed to break the barrier of communication between gaming platforms. Further down the line we have plans to produce and host some of our own games, but that is much further down the line. Regarding our technology being cross platform, yes it will allow players to communicate regarding what platform they are on or where they are. Our BETA release of our platform will be for mobile, iOS and Android to be specific. This means that no matter where you are or what you are doing, you will always be in the loop. It will allow you to communicate with your friends and gaming community, regardless of what platforms you have.

I understand,and thank you for the explanation.And even being able to communicate with friends across platforms will be great thing,one social hub where we can hang out.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

I understand,and thank you for the explanation.And even being able to communicate with friends across platforms will be great thing,one social hub where we can hang out.

Yes that is exactly what we aim to achieve with this platform. A single social hub for the entire gaming community. No longer will you have to go on your PlayStation, Xbox or PC just to talk or communicate with friends. You will be able to do all of that and much more through our new platform.

Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

This is great gaming project,most promising crypto gaming project one from what i saw so far.
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

Yes that is exactly what we aim to achieve with this platform. A single social hub for the entire gaming community. No longer will you have to go on your PlayStation, Xbox or PC just to talk or communicate with friends. You will be able to do all of that and much more through our new platform.

Im really excited abouty all this and cant wait for beta to see how all this is working!Voice chat wont be possible during beta?
Nobtcforyou

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

This is great gaming project,most promising crypto gaming project one from what i saw so far.

And from what i saw,with best and most enthusiastic team of all of them,and thats probably most important thing!
Tropwal

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

Im really excited abouty all this and cant wait for beta to see how all this is working!Voice chat wont be possible during beta?

I think team said voice chat will be added later,once more funds are available.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

I totally agree
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: